+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
7 days ago, I emailed to Ontario for my case enquiry, they replied yesterday that "please refer to CIC for your PR application status".

What is being done on my case,,, can any one guess please what does it mean ? ? ?

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I did the same thing. I sent an email to the case officer in charge of the 10 questions for the QA. They asked me to check with ADVO. But makes me wonder did we ask the wrong question. Perhaps we should have asked if the have completed the QA.

zain92 said:
7 days ago, I emailed to Ontario for my case enquiry, they replied yesterday that "please refer to CIC for your PR application status".

What is being done on my case,,, can any one guess please what does it mean ? ? ?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Kaka188 ..

1) on which email you sent for enquiry?

as far as their replied is concerned i think they replied very correctly .. like they said you contact ADVO means your file has been sent back to your VO...

but i am in the middle my VO is london and they said contact CIC... now CIC is different then LVO.... i am in the middle.....got my point?

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Well that is the message I got back. I contacted CIC CTDA. And on another occasion LVO as ADVO is a proxy for LVO. Also contacted ON PNP office all directed me to ADVO. Earlier reply from ADVO was they cannot estimate time to process my application. The last I sent them an email with response from CIC, PNP and LVO. still waiting. I don't know what to make of it. am thinking of getting my GCMS notes but am in Abu dhabi. my OWP will expire Soon. I don't know what to make of it. I saw a website gcmsnotes.com or something any one used them before.

zain92 said:
Kaka188 ..

1) on which email you sent for enquiry?

as far as their replied is concerned i think they replied very correctly .. like they said you contact ADVO means your file has been sent back to your VO...

but i am in the middle my VO is london and they said contact CIC... now CIC is different then LVO.... i am in the middle.....got my point?

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Better to do that from the cic website select you visa office and fill out the information required. Don't forget your application no., surname, given names, DOB, UCI no. Along with your inquiry. cic.gc.ca.
zain92 said:
i am sure you will get PPR1 soon...

Now if i want to ask for my case status which CIC address i should ask ?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Zain check your application status if it in process it means everything is ok with your application......

zain92 said:

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
Hi ,

Today I got my PR approved. Got two instructions for myself and for family separately. As my family is back in home country and I am in Canada.

You all backlog application will get PR soon. Keep hope high; don't waste time; improve skill; plenty of job for IT developer. Don't bug CIC asking status until you cross the processing time of provincial nominee applicants respective of your visa office.

Regards,
Imran

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Congratulates Imran...

1) did you send WES report for qualification objection ?
2) what you received from CIC ?
3) who send you email . please mention email ?

I have sent you my Skype ID on private message. please add me , i am also from 2174 NOC and doing development job here ..
once again very happy successful life in Canada.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Congratulations brother.........

Imran775 said:
Hi ,

Today I got my PR approved. Got two instructions for myself and for family separately. As my family is back in home country and I am in Canada.

You all backlog application will get PR soon. Keep hope high; don't waste time; improve skill; plenty of job for IT developer. Don't bug CIC asking status until you cross the processing time of provincial nominee applicants respective of your visa office.

Regards,
Imran

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
zain92 said:
Congratulates Imran...

1) did you send WES report for qualification objection ? No, they do not ask me.
2) what you received from CIC ? Passport request
3) who send you email . please mention email ?Same londondimmig@. But this does not matter from where the email come

I have sent you my Skype ID on private message. please add me , i am also from 2174 NOC and doing development job here ..
once again very happy successful life in Canada.
PNP Ontario did not convey the degree concern to visa office and in between i got my PR. If you are in Canada; you are safe. No worries
Thanks you

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Congrats for getting PPR

Imran775 said:
Hi ,

Regards,
Imran

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Imran775 said:
PNP Ontario did not convey the degree concern to visa office and in between i got my PR. If you are in Canada; you are safe. No worries
Thanks you
Congrats Imran, So you were never in the QA (10 or 6 questions) ?