Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Jessica Guo said:
I attended in interview on Nov 18,2013 and was requested to submit RCMP(police clearance certificate from Canada on Jan 28,2014), all other documents were ready I think, now is still waiting.
Visa office ??

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
is it confirm that our linked In and facebook profiles are being checked by Embassy?

if it is right may i know who profile has been checked and from which area they checked your profile like they checked from canada or UK or somewhere else because we can check who viewed our profile and from which area??

reply is highly appreciated from every one please

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
zain92 said:
is it confirm that our linked In and facebook profiles are being checked by Embassy?

if it is right may i know who profile has been checked and from which area they checked your profile like they checked from canada or UK or somewhere else because we can check who viewed our profile and from which area??

reply is highly appreciated from every one please

Yes, I pulled by CAIPS notes recently, they have noted my linkedin profile link in their notes, but not mentioned anything about Facebook. They did it sometime in Aug 2013, therefore now can’t see viewer logs :(

In my opinion please maintain Linkedin and Facebook profile on real facts and prefer not to share or comments on controversial topic (like political or religious etc.)

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Can you tell me from which city or area a person viewed your linked in profile because linked in also tells us who viewed our profile

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
zain92 said:
Can you tell me from which city or area a person viewed your linked in profile because linked in also tells us who viewed our profile

I only got to know this month, however they have reviewed my profile in Aug 2013, therefore don’t remember who had seen my profile in Aug :(

Jessica Guo

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
18-12-2012
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
soon
LANDED..........
soon

Jessica Guo

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
18-12-2012
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Everyone,
I have a question, I took medical exam on Jan 15,2013, but until now more than one year has passed, I am still waiting for PPR. Do you think I must to retake medical exam?

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
Even though your medical exam has expired, your visa office may extend its validity for a few months and you may not need to take the medical test again. Secondly, if you have'nt heard back from your VO in the past one year, it would be good idea to submit a case specific enquiry (CSE) on their website to ask for status as it has been quite a while. Thirdly, it maybe possible that the email from VO went to your junk folder and you missed it. So you should also check your email filter settings to ensure that emails from CIC and HK VO always go to your inbox rather than junk folder. cheers.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jessica Guo said:
Everyone,
I have a question, I took medical exam on Jan 15,2013, but until now more than one year has passed, I am still waiting for PPR. Do you think I must to retake medical exam?
@Jessica Guo,

Did you complete Open Work Permit or PR Medical Exam in Jan 2013 ?

In my case I completed OWP medical exam in Feb 2013 and recently I got another Medical request for PR . When I reminded CIC abt my OWP medical exam from last year, they said that exam was for OWP and now they need a separate exam for PR. But I know there are some applicants who got PR with their OWP medical exams.

Jessica Guo

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
18-12-2012
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I took the medical exam as request for PR not OWP, but OWP used that medical exam also and issued me the OWP already.
I think it's due to the strike that has delayed our PR processing time, that resulted in medical exam to have be expired, I think the VO shall extend the validity of it otherwise it's costly to retake it.
O_Canada said:
@ Jessica Guo,

Did you complete Open Work Permit or PR Medical Exam in Jan 2013 ?

In my case I completed OWP medical exam in Feb 2013 and recently I got another Medical request for PR . When I reminded CIC abt my OWP medical exam from last year, they said that exam was for OWP and now they need a separate exam for PR. But I know there are some applicants who got PR with their OWP medical exams.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jessica Guo said:
I took the medical exam as request for PR not OWP, but OWP used that medical exam also and issued me the OWP already.
I think it's due to the strike that has delayed our PR processing time, that resulted in medical exam to have be expired, I think the VO shall extend the validity of it otherwise it's costly to retake it.
I believe if its only the Medical which is holding your case , then in that case CIC should extend it for a few more months so that your visa stamping can be completed. Raise a case specific inquiry so as to get updated status of your application. They should let you know if they sent you any new medical instructions and awaiting any response from your side. I have noticed that sometimes they send Medical or other requests to our Representative's e-mail address we have on our PR application file. All the best for your processing.

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
rp_tp said:
Thanks Chintan

Was he the candidate of backlog and selected like us
It was similar case like us. From Backlog, Province nominee.
I'll keep posting his & mine case progress. After stamping, the required thing to do is landing formality.

Once he will through that, I'll post the procedure also. That will be helpful almost to all forum members.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hope every one is fine and doing well.

FOR PR CASES:

1) Any one of you sent any query to london embassy for e-case status and received reply from them?
Please share the reply if received . i sent them around 1 month ago but still no reply...

2) what type of reply i must expect from them?

3) from which email address they will send me reply ?

Urgent please

Thank you.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain92 said:
Hope every one is fine and doing well.

FOR PR CASES:

1) Any one of you sent any query to london embassy for e-case status and received reply from them?
Please share the reply if received . i sent them around 1 month ago but still no reply...

2) what type of reply i must expect from them?

3) from which email address they will send me reply ?

Urgent please

Thank you.
As per my experience, instead of sending an e-mail raise a Case Specific inquiry at following link for London VO . With my experience VO usually do not respond when we send them an e-mail. But my intuition says that when we send a Case Specific inquiry then I feel somehow it creates an entry in their database which reminds them about replying to a particular Client ID.

Follow this link :

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear All..

Today one of my friends told me that he sent an enquiry to london office around 2 months ago and he received an email 15 days ago. stating that " your file is in queue awaiting for review from immigration officer".

The point is he told me that when we send inquiry to London office we use
"london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" this email and they reply with this email
"re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca"

[size=10pt]BUT[/size] my friend used "london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" and he received email from "LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca" which is never used to reply for case inquiry. This email is used to send PPR and / or landing fees request.

what do you people say on this point....

he is from finance field.

reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you