+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
you can get birth certificate in a day! which country are you? who says they never issued before 1990 ? Go and check you might get it in a day or else go for affidavit ask a lawyer.
[i am from India, they didnt issue birth certificates before 1990, it was only hospital certificate issued at that time and now i dont like in the same city where i was born, making it that much more difficult to get this document

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IOS9.2 said:
bestofluck said:
you can get birth certificate in a day! which country are you? who says they never issued before 1990 ? Go and check you might get it in a day or else go for affidavit ask a lawyer.
[i am from India, they didnt issue birth certificates before 1990, it was only hospital certificate issued at that time and now i dont like in the same city where i was born, making it that much more difficult to get this document
go for an affidavit. its fine this can be done in a day. also attach ur passport copy school leaving which has same date. also write the letter of explaination for the same.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
read the following carefully

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-question-on-oopnp-i-will-try-to-answer-t351441.75.html

Basilbutt

Jan 9, 2016
Need Urgent Help!

I got my PT in December. I am almost ready to apply, but I get to know that my passport should be valid for at least 2 more years. My passport is going to be expired in October 2016.

What should I do in this situation?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Basilbutt said:
Need Urgent Help!

I got my PT in December. I am almost ready to apply, but I get to know that my passport should be valid for at least 2 more years. My passport is going to be expired in October 2016.

u can get ur passport renewed before one year of expiry so go and get it done. the passport number dosent change.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Hi bestofluck,
my passport number changed after renewal. only difference is that I applied for renewal of passport after it got expired.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
u can get ur passport renewed before one year of expiry so go and get it done. the passport number dosent change.
Passport no. does change whenever it is renewed. It cannot be issued with same no.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basilbutt said:
Need Urgent Help!

Please apply for passport renewal right away and write LOE at the time of submission of your application that you have already applied for passport renewal. Once you get your new passport, submit change in personal information form to OINP for them to update your application details.
Refer below extract from page 14 of application guide:
Your passport should be valid for at least two more years. If you are unable to renew your passport prior to applying to the program, you must apply with your current passport with an explanation of why your passport could not be renewed at the time of the application.

Good luck!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Wrong. Passport number changes everytime you renew - irrespective of if you renew it before or after it is expired

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Hi,

Somebody please clarify my queries as listed below:

1. Can the funds be maintained in a SBI joint savings bank account wherein my wife and me are joint holders? OR must be maintained only in the Principal Applicant's individual account ?

2. Does HDFC Bank issue the Demand Draft for CAD 1500 ?

3. Does HDFC Bank ask for any forms issued by Chartered Accountant for issuing the said Demand Draft ?

4. Original 6 month bank statement needs to be submitted ? Or Notarized copy will suffice ?

5. Full passport copy of the primary applicants and dependent applicants required to be notarized ?

6. Original Notarized Affidavits in substitution to Birth Certificates are required to be submitted in original ? OR submission of notarized copies will suffice ?

7. Payslips, previous work related documents needs to be notarized for submission ? Or mere copies will suffice ?

8. Do we have to provide supporting documents for "Activity and Address from the Age of 18 (Primary & Spouse)" ? What all supporting documents are required to prove the same ?

Sorry for the long consolidated list of queries... Thanks in advance.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Wrong. Passport number changes everytime you renew - irrespective of if you renew it before or after it is expired
but it is in corelation to old passport.

On the last page of the old passport in the Observation Section it is normally endorsed that a new passport has been issued in place of old one Number

so its fine you just have to change information.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
but it is in corelation to old passport.

On the last page of the old passport in the Observation Section it is normally endorsed that a new passport has been issued in place of old one Number

so its fine you just have to change information.
Well, not quite. They place a "cancelled" stamp on the old passport. In the new passport, they mention the old passport number in the last page but the new passport has a different number.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BharathKumaar said:
Hi,

Somebody please clarify my queries as listed below:

1. Can the funds be maintained in a SBI joint savings bank account wherein my wife and me are joint holders? OR must be maintained only in the Principal Applicant's individual account ?
Joint account is fine. Make sure you attach a declaration from your spouse that she has no issues with these being used for POF.

2. Does HDFC Bank issue the Demand Draft for CAD 1500 ?
Yes they should be. You can try ICICI as well if feasible, quite fast in dealing with TAT as 24 hours

3. Does HDFC Bank ask for any forms issued by Chartered Accountant for issuing the said Demand Draft ?
Not sure. Please check with HDFC forex services, they will share any pre-requisites. Alternatively, ICICI doesn't ask for any documentation from CA if you provide them with a declaration form signed by account holder.

4. Original 6 month bank statement needs to be submitted ? Or Notarized copy will suffice ?
Originals with bank stamp and bank officer initials
5. Full passport copy of the primary applicants and dependent applicants required to be notarized ?
Full passport for PA and bio info only for dependants to be submitted. Recommended you get these notarised
6. Original Notarized Affidavits in substitution to Birth Certificates are required to be submitted in original ? OR submission of notarized copies will suffice ?
Originals recommended
7. Payslips, previous work related documents needs to be notarized for submission ? Or mere copies will suffice ?
Previous work ex docs recommended, pay slips are usually computer generated, so not required
8. Do we have to provide supporting documents for "Activity and Address from the Age of 18 (Primary & Spouse)" ? What all supporting documents are required to prove the same ?
There is no mention of any supporting documents to be submitted for this in application guide. If OINP feels otherwise they will contact you post AOR. Activity (Travel etc.) can be tracked from your passport copies. However, if you wish to provide anything specific, please do so.

Sorry for the long consolidated list of queries... Thanks in advance.
Hope this helps!!

Basilbutt

Jan 9, 2016
Thank you so much all of you for your advice.

One more question:
Any one get nomination from Ontario? How long does it take to get AOR and then nomination?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basilbutt said:
Thank you so much all of you for your advice.

One more question:
Any one get nomination from Ontario? How long does it take to get AOR and then nomination?
AOR takes around 60 days for FSW outlander and another 50 - 60 days post that for nomination