+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Hello

I have received my ECA from WES (hard and soft copy) and I did not see any difference between them. Both are with WES logo. So I do not understand why some people are asking for hard copy.

Mohamed

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Hello

I have received both the soft and had copy of ECA from WES and I do not see any difference between them. Both are with the WES logo in top and without stamp and signature. So I do not understand why people are asking for the hard copy.

tengmanila

Jan 30, 2016
If I understand it correctly, you will eventually need the hard copy. I believe once you receive an ITA and you are supposed to send your application.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tengmanila said:
If I understand it correctly, you will eventually need the hard copy. I believe once you receive an ITA and you are supposed to send your application.
Hi Tengmanila
As I told, I receive a hard copy by UPS and it is exacly the same document I received soft (By email). Is it necessary to ask for another hard copy ?

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frnds help me wid this and sorry for the long post..I have full time experience of 10 yrs, out of which 7 yrs with current employer and 1.5 yrs each with previous two employers. Now i have got a reference letter from my supervisor and proof of employment and salary certificate from HR. Out the past 2 employers, the first one also gave reference letter n salary certificate separately. But after a lot of effort s i was able to contact the HR of this second previous employer but no positive response from other end ( although they hv not denied as well to give the letter) , its just they are taking too long and i m nearing my deadline. So my question here is -

1. Should i go ahead without this letter and attach other supporting documents?? I have already mentioned in my LOE that i wud be claming points only for my current employer. If yes what shud i mention for this employer in my LOE

2. If in future I am able to get the letter from this employer Can i send this scanned letter as additional document thru email to MCIIT.
Thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sush80 said:
Frnds help me wid this and sorry for the long post..I have full time experience of 10 yrs, out of which 7 yrs with current employer and 1.5 yrs each with previous two employers. Now i have got a reference letter from my supervisor and proof of employment and salary certificate from HR. Out the past 2 employers, the first one also gave reference letter n salary certificate separately. But after a lot of effort s i was able to contact the HR of this second previous employer but no positive response from other end ( although they hv not denied as well to give the letter) , its just they are taking too long and i m nearing my deadline. So my question here is -

1. Should i go ahead without this letter and attach other supporting documents?? I have already mentioned in my LOE that i wud be claming points only for my current employer. If yes what shud i mention for this employer in my LOE

If HR is taking time, is there any colleague who can give you a letter immediately? If yes, then get the letter along with his/her visiting card copy and company ID copy from the colleague and keep an LOE explaining the following points.

1) State the reason why you cannot get a reference letter from employer, if you have any evidence to support you statement, please mention it and also attach it along with the letter
2) In absence of the letter, mention what proactive steps you have taken to prove your work experience
3) Mention the list of documents which you are submitting, in the absence of the reference letter
4) Request the Case Officer to consider your case in light of your situation and also in terms of the proactive steps taken by you to submit best alternative documentary evidence.

2. If in future I am able to get the letter from this employer Can i send this scanned letter as additional document thru email to MCIIT.
Thanks in advance

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Stanlee...but how about my second question as neither of my ex colleague is with the company now

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sush80 said:
Thanks Stanlee...but how about my second question as neither of my ex colleague is with the company now
If you cannot get it from a colleague, you can prepare a self declaration of your duties and responsibilities and if you can find the same on the company website under Careers, you can use that as well. Also keep n LOE stating why you cannot get a reference letter from HR or supervisor, state what proactive steps you have taken and submit all other supporting documents. If you follow this, then I think you should be good to go.

Meanwhile, try to get the letter from the company and once you get an AOR, you can send across the document (by then you will have your file number). You can take a second opinion on this point.

lilbuds_mom

Feb 9, 2016
Canada_dream_2016 said:
My NOC is 2171. Is there any cap on NOC's for Ontario PNP? I have heard some folks are not getting PT even though they have 400+ points. How do I ensure to get a PT with 419 points?

My apologies if my question seems to be very naive....I am new to this forum...!

Appreciate any response...thanks in advance,
***My NOC is also 2171, profile created on Feb 1. Waiting for PT at the moment - no notification yet. Planning to recreate the EE profile over the weekend (so giving it around 10 days, since most PTs were sent in 7-10 days as per the senior members' posts) Let us know how yours will go :)

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj and other senior members plz share your insight on my issue...

Sameer212

Jan 1, 2016
Thanks for the replies Stanlee, Raj, moho1974, tengmanila.

Well, I guess it was my mistake that I didn't think that the paper copy of ECA report would be required since WES stated that CIC has full access to the official ECA reports online and hence skipped the tracked delivery option and went for the standard one through which I never received my report, perhaps lost in transit.

In my online report, there is a WES logo at the top of the page but no logo at bottom of it. There is a note at the bottom saying:

"This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a CIC immigration application. CIC will verify the report against an electronic copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by CIC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way."

If anything, this actually indicates that CIC would refer to the ecopy of the ECA report themselves and not rely on the copy sent by us.

@moho1974: Is your paper report the same as this with one WES logo at the top and the note at the bottom or is it as stated by Raj with two WES logos- one each at the top and bottom?

In any case, I have emailed ontarionominee@ontario.ca a query regarding this. Do they take too long to respond because the automated response email said it may take up to 15 days to answer?

Thanks again.

Sameer

rajkamalmohanram said:
Stanlee is right! The e-copy doesn't have a logo towards the bottom of the page but the hard copy does.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sameer212 said:
Thanks for the replies Stanlee, Raj, moho1974, tengmanila.

Well, I guess it was my mistake that I didn't think that the paper copy of ECA report would be required since WES stated that CIC has full access to the official ECA reports online and hence skipped the tracked delivery option and went for the standard one through which I never received my report, perhaps lost in transit.

In my online report, there is a WES logo at the top of the page but no logo at bottom of it. There is a note at the bottom saying:

"This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a CIC immigration application. CIC will verify the report against an electronic copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by CIC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way."

If anything, this actually indicates that CIC would refer to the ecopy of the ECA report themselves and not rely on the copy sent by us.

@moho1974: Is your paper report the same as this with one WES logo at the top and the note at the bottom or is it as stated by Raj with two WES logos- one each at the top and bottom?

In any case, I have emailed ontarionominee@ontario.ca a query regarding this. Do they take too long to respond because the automated response email said it may take up to 15 days to answer?

Thanks again.

Sameer
I don't understand the logic why they discriminate between the online copy and the hard copy (one missing logo, that's all) when they can verify the copy online. Sad!

You can expect a reply from them within 6 - 7 working days!

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hey guys,

Perhaps you could help me, I submitted my application to Ontario second week of January, I wrote my IELTS March 2015 and it will be exactly one year next month. As I have not received an AOR yet, I am debating on whether I should just take the IELTS asap so they are valid again or should I wait. If I do retake them, it will probably be for sometime the end of this month or early next month.

Please let me know what you think. Honestly IELTS should be valid for a two years.

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
HoPe90 said:
Hey guys,

Perhaps you could help me, I submitted my application to Ontario second week of January, I wrote my IELTS March 2015 and it will be exactly one year next month. As I have not received an AOR yet, I am debating on whether I should just take the IELTS asap so they are valid again or should I wait. If I do retake them, it will probably be for sometime the end of this month or early next month.

Please let me know what you think. Honestly IELTS should be valid for a two years.
Do not worry, IELTS result Is valid for two years

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Oh really? Thank you soooo much. I was dreading having to pay that $300 dollar fee again.