+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Marriage certificate is not in the check list and nowhere mentioned in the Form. Is it mandatory to send? I did'nt.

Please provide your views if it will have adverse impact..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BharathKumaar said:
Marriage certificate is not in the check list and nowhere mentioned in the Form. Is it mandatory to send? I did'nt.

Well, yes it is not on the list but I have *heard* of application being returned because of this. I cannot vouch for this as this is not a confirmed report. I guess it is understandable that you did not send it because it was NOT on the list. I guess you are fine.

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, yes it is not on the list but I have *heard* of application being returned because of this. I cannot vouch for this as this is not a confirmed report. I guess it is understandable that you did not send it because it was NOT on the list. I guess you are fine.
Thank you Rajkamal..

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You cannot apply unless you have a "Letter of Interest" (PT Letter) from Ontario. To get a PT letter from Ontario, you need 400 + CRS.
I'm asking on behalf of my friend,
She has got the letter once she submitted her 400+ application!
But she doesn't know where to register for OINP!

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
BharathKumaar said:
Hi, somebody provide their views please..

Thanks in advance..
BTW Mr. Rajkamal, my application was posted on 27 Jan and received by OINP authorities at 12 P.M. on Friday 29 Jan.

Please share your views, if it is prudent to send the marriage certificate by courier today ?...

Will it make sense if I include an explanation letter as to why it was not included along with the application and documents

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Marooned said:
I'm asking on behalf of my friend,
She has got the letter once she submitted her 400+ application!
But she doesn't know where to register for OINP!
There is no "registering for OINP". You accept the PT by sending a complete application within 45 days!

Nitisha

Apr 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

My CRS is 412. I had first applied for EE on 30th June 2015 and immediately registered with Job Bank. On 4th July I received Interest letter from Ontario.
However due to lack of knowledge I didnt go ahead with it and thought of waiting for CIC draws to happen at lower score.
Now I have realized that its a dream that CIC draws score would drop down so soon, and I should now opt for provincial nomination.

Since I had missed out on the Ontario Nomination the first time. I have recreated my EE profile on 12th January 2016 and completed Job bank registration on 19th Jan 2016.
But sadly I have not received Letter of Interest from Ontario till now... As far as I have seen Ontario sends Letter of Interest quickly and does not take this long...

Guys please give valuable suggestions on this... Is there still a chance to get interest letter from Ontario...? Or is there any other way I can get it..?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nitisha said:
Hi Guys,

My CRS is 412. I had first applied for EE on 30th June 2015 and immediately registered with Job Bank. On 4th July I received Interest letter from Ontario.
However due to lack of knowledge I didnt go ahead with it and thought of waiting for CIC draws to happen at lower score.
Now I have realized that its a dream that CIC draws score would drop down so soon, and I should now opt for provincial nomination.

Since I had missed out on the Ontario Nomination the first time. I have recreated my EE profile on 12th January 2016 and completed Job bank registration on 19th Jan 2016.
But sadly I have not received Letter of Interest from Ontario till now... As far as I have seen Ontario sends Letter of Interest quickly and does not take this long...

Guys please give valuable suggestions on this... Is there still a chance to get interest letter from Ontario...? Or is there any other way I can get it..?
I had to recreate my profile twice to get a PT. I suggest you to wait for a week. If you still don't get it, recreate again!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
BharathKumaar said:

No, it will not affect your application as it is not explicitly mentioned in the Application Guide that you need to submit copy of marriage certificate. But having said that you can keep it ready for submission in the near future as the Guide says 'Officers assessing the application may request additional documents that are not listed among the supporting documents below if they deem that these documents are necessary to assess the application. Failure to provide the additional documents in the timelines requested by the officers will result in the denial of the application.'

But, this would be only at a later stage (provided they need additional documents). Till then there is no cause for concern.

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Stanlee said:
No, it will not affect your application as it is not explicitly mentioned in the Application Guide that you need to submit copy of marriage certificate. But having said that you can keep it ready for submission in the near future as the Guide says 'Officers assessing the application may request additional documents that are not listed among the supporting documents below if they deem that these documents are necessary to assess the application. Failure to provide the additional documents in the timelines requested by the officers will result in the denial of the application.'

But, this would be only at a later stage (provided they need additional documents). Till then there is no cause for concern.
Thank you Stanlee !

Dec 4, 2015
Folks,

Need your help on below open points:-

1. As per OINP update dtd 11jan'16, it is now mandatory to authorise WES to share duplicate ECA report with OINP. I guess this is only required for "primary applicant" and not for "secondary applicant" - right?

2. Work history:- similar to above, all work history related docs (like hr letter, offer letter etc) are required "only" for PA and not for SA-right?

3. Application fees: as per application guide (page-20), it says demand draft needs to be issued in favour of " ontario minister of finance" ;however, as per application form (page-8) it says, " Minister of finance, ontario". Pls advise what to choose- may be someone whose draft got recently encashed may be able to shed more light.

4. May I request you to share a link that contains sample letter of "statement of intention" or "proof of tie in Ontario"

Regards,
Ronak & Teena

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ronak.singh.wadhwa said:
Folks,

Need your help on below open points:-

1. As per OINP update dtd 11jan'16, it is now mandatory to authorise WES to share duplicate ECA report with OINP. I guess this is only required for "primary applicant" and not for "secondary applicant" - right?

2. Work history:- similar to above, all work history related docs (like hr letter, offer letter etc) are required "only" for PA and not for SA-righ

3. Application fees: as per application guide (page-20), it says demand draft needs to be issued in favour of " ontario minister of finance" ;however, as per application form (page-8) it says, " Minister of finance, ontario". Pls advise what to choose- may be someone whose draft got recently encashed may be able to shed more light.

4. May I request you to share a link that contains sample letter of "statement of intention" or "proof of tie in Ontario"

Regards,
Ronak & Teena
I am not able to answer the first two questions as I am not completely sure.

3. Ontario Minister of Finance

4. Sample Letter of Intent for Ontario OINP Programme:

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2174.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ

Edit the letter as applicable to your situation.

Dec 4, 2015
Experts,
Pls advise on my above first two points.

Also, for proof of funds, my mother has got some FD's which I'll be utilising to complete my application package.
May I request you to share a sample letter of FD ownership/transfer. Pls confirm if this letter needs to be notarised?

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
ronak.singh.wadhwa said:
Experts,
Pls advise on my above first two points.

Also, for proof of funds, my mother has got some FD's which I'll be utilising to complete my application package.
May I request you to share a sample letter of FD ownership/transfer. Pls confirm if this letter needs to be notarised?
Gift deed format is available online. you can download one and use it. :)