+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

pallk

Jun 20, 2015
rajanvnv said:
i have missed to include the copy of my prior passport as my current passport has been issued just 5 months back. I have already sent across my Application and it has reached them today. How can I get this included in my Application. Mailed OOPNP but not got any response. Appreciate if someone can let me know on how to get this included
Hi rajanvnv,

I have made the same mistake of not including my old passport copy in my oopnp application. Did you get an acknowledgement from them after sending the missing documents? Or did you get back your application because it was incomplete? Please reply. Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pallk said:
Hi rajanvnv,

I have made the same mistake of not including my old passport copy in my oopnp application. Did you get an acknowledgement from them after sending the missing documents? Or did you get back your application because it was incomplete? Please reply. Thanks.
I think I already answered this. But for the benefit of others. If you send across the missed document along with a LOE (and mention full name, dob, ee profile number etc) even before they open your application and also send them an email, then they'll add this missed info to your application. If they have opened you application even before your document reaches them, then they return back the complete application.

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
Just a quick question....

I have 480 EE points and have just received a PT from the OPNP. My question is what is the advantage to applying under the OPNP? Because suppose there is a draw this Friday and I receive an ITA, is it worth declining and waiting for OPNP? I am just wondering what the advantages are to applying via the OPNP vs FSW or CEC.

Any thoughts?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babalyss said:

I have 480 EE points and have just received a PT from the OOPNP. My question is what is the advantage to applying under the OPNP? Because suppose there is a draw this Friday and I receive an ITA, is it worth declining and waiting for OOPNP? I am just wondering what the advantages are to applying via the OOPNP vs FSW or CEC.

Any thoughts?
Ignore it for now. It will stay in your account for 45 days while you decide. At 480, you should receive an ITA in August itself. If you don't get an ITA for some reason then there is merit in applying for OOPNP.

At your score, OOPNP certainly confers no advantages. Roughly speaking, that PT is an option to buy an ITA for 1500 CAD. ;)

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Ignore it for now. It will stay in your account for 45 days while you decide. At 480, you should receive an ITA in August itself. If you don't get an ITA for some reason then there is merit in applying for OOPNP.

At your score, OOPNP certainly confers no advantages. Roughly speaking, that PT is an option to buy an ITA for 1500 CAD. ;)
I completely agree.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
babalyss said:

I have 480 EE points and have just received a PT from the OPNP. My question is what is the advantage to applying under the OPNP? Because suppose there is a draw this Friday and I receive an ITA, is it worth declining and waiting for OPNP? I am just wondering what the advantages are to applying via the OPNP vs FSW or CEC.

Any thoughts?
ignore it. It is a long frustrating process.
wait for direct ITA and probably within 15-days, there will be draw which would accommodate crs score of 451 also.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Everyone! I applied OOPNP in June upon receiving a letter of interest from you, and roughly five weeks after I received the AOR from them... Unfortunately and Fortunately, I received ITA directly one week before Ontario even confirmed that they received my pnp application. Haha, i just wasted 1500CAD, but i am being positive about the whole situation... at least i got a chance to apply for PR...

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:

Cool, thanks for your response! I will wait and see what happens...

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
drkv78 said:
ignore it. It is a long frustrating process.
wait for direct ITA and probably within 15-days, there will be draw which would accommodate crs score of 451 also.
Thanks for response. I thought it would be a frustrating process just from reading other ppls experiences. Then again the whole PR process can be frustrating. I had a ITA and my application was in process and just found out last week it was cancelled due to being incomplete. Seems they don't account for human error. Oh well back to waiting.

krystlebustle

Jun 20, 2015
chdboy25 said:
So this is good for people in Ontario. As per the application guide section 3.5 we have to demonstrate ties with Ontario:

3.5 INTENTION TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO
You are required to declare your intention to reside in Ontario in Section F of the
Nominee Application Form. You must provide a statement of intent stating your
reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario.
You may also provide evidence of your ties to Ontario. Ties to Ontario can include
but are not limited to, the following:
 Employment in Ontario;
 Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario;
 Volunteer work in Ontario;
 Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership;
 Professional networks and affiliations;
 Family ties;
 Social connections or personal relationships; and/or
 Previous visits to Ontario.

So it is not for everyone.. is that right?

My, oh my! Can't I just state that I REALLY WANT TO LIVE IN ONTARIO and not for those reasons listed above? I don't have any ties whatsoever huhuhu Suddenly, my glimmer of hope is slowly fading...

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
babalyss said:
Thanks for response. I thought it would be a frustrating process just from reading other ppls experiences. Then again the whole PR process can be frustrating. I had a ITA and my application was in process and just found out last week it was cancelled due to being incomplete. Seems they don't account for human error. Oh well back to waiting.
Hey babalyss,
You said you just got OO PT interest. How recent was that. Trying to figure out if they are still issuing invitations.

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allly081 said:
Hey babalyss,
You said you just got OO PT interest. How recent was that. Trying to figure out if they are still issuing invitations.

same question ,

when did u (babalyss) receive the OOPNP Invitation ?

I have created my EE Profile on July 28th and have 430 points

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
allly081 said:
Hey babalyss,
I received the PT this morning (Aug 4th) and recreated my EE profile on July 30th. So about 5 days. Just be patient, it will come I'm sure.