Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
aditik15 said:
Name as it appears on passport should it be name & surname or surname & name
Generally it is name and Surname (Family name) but it doesn't matter. They'll understand.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TK2015 said:
Hi All, getting back after a long time to the forum. Is there any update on AOR, has anyone started getting AOR's for applications that were submitted in Dec'15?

My timelines below - Please advice
Received PT notification - 20th Nov'15
Application submitted - 15th Dec'15
Application delivered - 18th Dec'15
to Ontario Office (as per courier company)
Now they are on November 18th

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi,

I have a query regarding work experience. In my profile i have totally worked with 5 companies. For the last 3 companies i have all the documents required as per cic.

For the first company i dont have any documents to prove my experience and when i contacted them, they r not willing to give it.

Second company, i have the offer letter, experience and releiving letter but not the reference letter and moreover the company is closed now. I tried contacting the manager and he is not willing to give reference letter.

I have included these in my ee profile and while sending for OINP, i kept LOE saying these details and mentioned iam not claiming points for these experiences.

So in this scenario is it better to remove these two from work experience or keep them and provide loe saying im not claiming points for these experiences?

Please let me know your suggestion.

Thanks
Vivek

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Jkcp said:
Hi,

I submitted my application on the 24th of Feb and until now, no Notification of Interest yet. Do you think this is normal now?
You have to probably wait till May to get the AoR. They are currently on the November applications.

sri2015

Dec 7, 2015
Has anyone received the Ontario PT nomination in March. I made my EE profile on 4th march and have still not received any notification. Any updates?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdul538 said:
Hey Guys one quick ?

Ontario still sending PT's under Human Capital Stream ?
The word around is that they have stopped sending PTs. They sure have hell a lot of workload already. Hopefully, they'll resume after they have cleared the monstrous backlog that they have.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
rajkamalmohanram said:
The word around is that they have stopped sending PTs. They sure have hell a lot of workload already. Hopefully, they'll resume after they have cleared the monstrous backlog that they have.
I already got my nomination but i called them yesterday and they said they still do send the notifications but it takes time. Remember they have a limited number of nominations to give and thousands and thousands of cases still to look at. If you guys ever visit them at 400 University you'll see they have stacks of files everywhere. It's insane. Don't let this stress you or disappoint you, try your best and hope for the best. People were telling me it'd take me about 6-8 month to get an answer from them but it took me 1 month and 29 days to get the nomination so anything is possible! Wish you all the best!! ;)

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Innana said:
I already got my nomination but i called them yesterday and they said they still do send the notifications but it takes time. Remember they have a limited number of nominations to give and thousands and thousands of cases still to look at. If you guys ever visit them at 400 University you'll see they have stacks of files everywhere. It's insane. Don't let this stress you or disappoint you, try your best and hope for the best. People were telling me it'd take me about 6-8 month to get an answer from them but it took me 1 month and 29 days to get the nomination so anything is possible! Wish you all the best!! ;)
When you had your nomination
Seems they are on pause for issuing nomination , cause there are a lot waiting , last time I received a verification call on 01/02 then request of additional docs, after that no info

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Innana said:
Do you mind share your timeline? Are you an inland CEC or outland FSW?

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
MDoha said:
When you had your nomination
Seems they are on pause for issuing nomination , cause there are a lot waiting , last time I received a verification call on 01/02 then request of additional docs, after that no info
Fate69 said:
Do you mind share your timeline? Are you an inland CEC or outland FSW?
If you go to page 55 in this thread (3 pages back) you will see my timeline there but in short: (i live in Toronto and had CEC (been living in Canada for more than a decade))

"I created my Express Entry profile on October 25th. 7 hours later I got my province's letter of interest (the same day)
I dropped in my documents on December the 4th at 400 college (literally 15 minutes walk from my house)
On January 29th I got a call from a lady officer who asked a few questions and a few documents.
Sent the documents on Tuesday February 2nd.
Same day (February 2nd) got another call for one more piece of document
Sent the document on Wednesday February the 3rd.
The same lady called my work on February the 4th to check my working hours. My manager said the conversation lasted 20 seconds only! lol
February the 5th on 9:46 am I got my letter of nomination!
February the 5th at night I got drunk and i'm hang over now.

Thant's my entire timeline"

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Innana said:
Did you apply under CEC? The timelines have become a nightmare for FSW applicants. 3 - 4 months for AOR and 3 months post that for nomination. Its like a schizophrenic having a psychotic episode. Too much stress, too much anxiety.

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Did anyone got PT of interest from ontario. I created my profile on 4th march and did not get any reply from them.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
nkkumar said:
Did anyone got PT of interest from ontario. I created my profile on 4th march and did not get any reply from them.
I don't think anyone has received a PT in March. They are probably trying to reduce the backlog from the applications they received last year itself.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you apply under CEC? The timelines have become a nightmare for FSW applicants. 3 - 4 months for AOR and 3 months post that for nomination. Its like a schizophrenic having a psychotic episode. Too much stress, too much anxiety.
wow saw this reply so late. Yes i applied under CEC. FSW is much longer, almost 3 times the timeline of CEC applicants. I understand what you mean by stress. This whole process is a way to generate money for the municipality and state governments. before you had the qualifications, and you could apply. now it takes the same amount of time (maybe even longer) and you need to pay 1500$ plus whatever else cost there is just to qualify to apply lol