+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
hey guys,
Where are we tracking the time of people who have submitted file to CIC and have/have not received file number, medicals etc. Please post a link, be it here or on trakitt.
thankz,
j2A

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
j2alberta said:
hey guys,
Where are we tracking the time of people who have submitted file to CIC and have/have not received file number, medicals etc. Please post a link, be it here or on trakitt.
thankz,
j2A
Just read this thread from.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
nix1 said:
What's the size of the photo you guys use for the medical?

The medical form says we need passport size photo and I found out that Canadian passport photo (50mm x 70mm) is different in size than the CIC application photo (35mm x 45 mm). I have some extra photos from the CIC application stage and not sure if I can use them.

Any last minute advice will be greatly appreciated as we have our medicals tomorrow morning.
you could as well use the regular passport size photo from walgreens no big deal

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys. Just got back after the medicals done. It took about 2 hours for 4 people. I used the CIC application photos and the nurse accepted them. She kept two photos for me and my wife, but she did not even keep any photos for kids even though she had asked us to bring one photo for each child (the forms already had our photos attached). We still have to wait for the lab results (x-ray, blood and urine) come back to celebrate.

My blood pressure seems to be a little higher, but nurse and the doctor kept saying I am going to be ok. I had 122/88. Nurse said when the numbers go above 140/90, CIC may ask for more tests. I hope the CIC would not make big deal of my blood pressure. I did not know the doctor will check (grab) the private parts of guys and boobies of women. Oh well, I hope the lab results come back normal.

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
Thanks guys. Just got back after the medicals done. It took about 2 hours for 4 people. I used the CIC application photos and the nurse accepted them. She kept two photos for me and my wife, but she did not even keep any photos for kids even though she had asked us to bring one photo for each child (the forms already had our photos attached). We still have to wait for the lab results (x-ray, blood and urine) come back to celebrate.

My blood pressure seems to be a little higher, but nurse and the doctor kept saying I am going to be ok. I had 122/88. Nurse said when the numbers go above 140/90, CIC may ask for more tests. I hope the CIC would not make big deal of my blood pressure. I did not know the doctor will check (grab) the private parts of guys and boobies of women. Oh well, I hope the lab results come back normal.
My doc only check with a hammer our reflex, and saw our eyes, ears and nose, we do the medicals (4 of us) in the same room and he didn't check other part of our body.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
My doctor just took my blood pressure, lungs and vision test.. no clothes were off at any time :))... she didn't even matter to do the reflex thing... and the exam without lab test took like 5-10 minutes because she was busy going in/out of the room....
in 1 hour she attended like 10 people....

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
If I remember you had your medicals done in Georgia, did the doctor tell you how you or your family did on the test?

cchabert said:
nix1 said:

My doc only check with a hammer our reflex, and saw our eyes, ears and nose, we do the medicals (4 of us) in the same room and he didn't check other part of our body.

C

cchabert

j2alberta said:
If I remember you had your medicals done in Georgia, did the doctor tell you how you or your family did on the test?

cchabert said:
nix1 said:

Nope I didn't ask

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
kimfromindia said:
I got my passport request from LA consulate...................my timeline..file transferred to LA on 21st May
Congrats ,There is movement at LA. Are u a single applicant?

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
To all members who have applied to CIC and interested in sharing there processing times, Please follow the instructions.

1. Click the Link(http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System) to get on to SRS - U.S.Visa Holder tracking system
2. To enter your processing times click on the "Click here" hyperlink under "CIC Process Tracking" section below of the page
3. To view the updated list click on "CIC time line tracker" or "CIC Process Tracking" hyperlinks

Everytime you have updated info to be shared please repeat the step two.

I hope this will be helpful to the forum members

YOU CAN START FILLING.....