+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online visa processing from India delayed - May 2015

varungp

May 15, 2015
The application is for my parents and my sister, who is currently in Delhi. That is the only reason I can think of.

So as soon as the passport request comes, We will submit it to Bangalore VaC with in person pick up.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
varungp said:
The application is for my parents and my sister, who is currently in Delhi. That is the only reason I can think of.
Now, this explains why their visa applications are being processed by the New Delhi visa office and not the Bangalore VO

Do send the Case Specific Enquiry to New Delhi (not Bangalore)

When you get the passport request, please submit their passports to the VFS/CVAC New Delhi

varungp

May 15, 2015
Got the passport request today. Soo happy!!

So it is better to submit the passport in Delhi vfsglobal right? More importantly, at Delhi vfs, we can submit the passport at 9am and bangalore vfs will take passport only at 2pm.

But if we submit the passport to Bangalore, will Bangalore vfs send the passport to NewDelhi visa office or Bangalore visa office?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Varun,

Perfect.... Just In Time :)

You must attach the Letters for Passport Request + VAC Consent Letter + pay VFS fees+ Authorized Representative letter (if required)..... you can submit the passports either at the New Delhi CVAC or at Bangalore VAC

So if you submit the passports at Bangalore VFS, the stamping will be done by the Bangalore Consulate.... it will not be sent to the New Delhi Visa Office for stamping.

I had suggested submitting their passports to the New Delhi VFS because I thought your parents are in New Delhi currently.

For submitting the passports:
Either your dad or your mom or your sister can submit the passports for all three persons if they visit the VFS Office between 9am-12pm

After 12pm, your mom + dad + sister will be required to be present personally to submit their individual passports.
You can ring VFS to reconfirm this.

Also, you can choose to collect the processed passports personally from the VFS Office later. I think if you opt for courier to the Kerala residence then it will delay matters by 1-2 days

Do keep us posted :)

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
varungp said:
Got the passport request today. Soo happy!!

So it is better to submit the passport in Delhi vfsglobal right? More importantly, at Delhi vfs, we can submit the passport at 9am and bangalore vfs will take passport only at 2pm.

But if we submit the passport to Bangalore, will Bangalore vfs send the passport to NewDelhi visa office or Bangalore visa office?
Hi varun

Did your status change online from open to In process when you got the passport request?

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Dear all,

I need help to fill up online application for my father & mother,

I can see there is a document for Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) How I will fill up this?
Do my parents need to sign & scan this?
When I click the help button they mention like " A Use of Family Representative form must be filled out and signed by you and your family member. By signing this form your family member authorizes you to represent them and submit their application on their behalf."

Would anyone kindly tell how I can submit this IMM5713?

varungp

May 15, 2015
My parents are in Kerala and my sister is in New delhi until the end of next week (her course will get over by next week).

My dad will be submitting the passport on Monday at 9am. We chose to give it to Delhi as we can submit it at 9am. We can submit it in Blore only at 2pm on monday and I am guessing we can save a day by submitting it to Delhi. My dad will give the authorization forms to my sis and she can pick the passport back frm Delhi vfs within a week, I hope.

Sunny.bc -the status was still open when we got the passort request. Submitted online on May 2 and got passport req on May 22. 14 working days

varungp

May 15, 2015
The passports were submitted in Delhi vfs on 25th May. The processed passport is ready for pick up at vfs now. Will pick it up tomorrow morning and the status has changed in mycic also to "approved".

Thanks Bryanna for all your help. :)

Jazz1

Apr 17, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Varun,

Great news..... hope their TRVs are until the full validity of their passports :) :)

You're welcome

I've applied on 29-Apr-2015(online application) and didnt get any update till now. I submitted "Case specific" enquiry to Bangalore and New Delhi. Got response back from Bangalore saying that my file is being processed from Delhi. But no response from Delhi office yet. Not sure what is going on. Did anyone have such an experience. Nowadays it is taking less than 12 days(from the previous posts) for processing. So, clearly it is not the issue with processing time. I guess they are holding my application for some reason. My PR application is also in progress in New Delhi and I've got sponsorship approval(first stage) on 15-Apr. Could that be the reason?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Jazz1

All processing times mentioned on the CIC website are to be taken as a guide.... your PR application is not the reason for the delay

Are you applying from the North India region?

When did you send the Case Specific Enquiry?

Jazz1

Apr 17, 2015
Bryanna said:
@ Jazz1

All processing times mentioned on the CIC website are to be taken as a guide.... your PR application is not the reason for the delay

Are you applying from the North India region?

When did you send the Case Specific Enquiry?
Nope. I am from South India region and have submitted online application. I submitted Case specific Enquiry 3 days back. And it takes about 28 days to get a response on Case Specific Enquiry(that's what they mentioned in the submission confirmation page).

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Jazz1

Your TRV is probably being processed by the NDVO because of your PR application instead of the Bangalore VO.

You'll have to wait for a reply to your Case Specific Enquiry.... or you maybe you'll get a decision next week

Cheers

Jazz1

Apr 17, 2015
Bryanna said:
@ Jazz1

Your TRV is probably being processed by the NDVO because of your PR application instead of the Bangalore VO.

You'll have to wait for a reply to your Case Specific Enquiry.... or you maybe you'll get a decision next week

Cheers
Hi Bryanna,

Yes. My TRV application is being processed from NDVO. That is what the response I got from Bangalore VO. When I submitted the application, the processing time at NDVO was 6 days and now it is 7 days. I have been waiting since then. Fingers crossed!! Hopefully it gets approved.

Cheers