+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV application submitted - November, 2013 -Processing time (US Resident)

anburaj1985

Nov 25, 2013
Hello All,

Online application submitted on Nov - 19th, 2013. Hoping to know about the passport request date.

Share your experiences for online submission for the month of November 2013.

Thanks,
Anbu

anburaj1985

Nov 25, 2013
Based on the other threads, We could expect passport request around Dec 10th.

Is there any chance of delay due to the holiday season?

zgzjhzxhq

Nov 9, 2013
I applied on Nov 4 and still no request for passport made. I have schedules for christmas which means if they asked me to submit my passport on Dec 5, there's fat chance I could catch up my flight on Dec 22.. I've read from another thread that somebody applied on Nov 4 and got request for submitting passport on Nov 18 to NY consulate...so jealous... why not me....

I will keep updating this thread if I got good news :) Everybody please share your timeline and keep it updated thanks a lot!!!

strikereureka

Nov 22, 2013
I have a trip planned to Canada from 19th Dec - 21 Dec for a medical reason. I submitted my online application on 20th Nov. i mailed the CPO office in Ottawa mentioning the specific medical reason. They got back to me today saying :

"Our office confirms that your application is currently in process as per regulatory procedures. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
Please visit your MyCIC account for instructions that will be sent to you when it will be time to send your passport for the issuance of your visa. "

Any idea how to interpret this message? I have my flights booked on 19th Dec

@Anburaj : Did you mail anyone regarding expedited processing of your Visa? Any suggestions to expedite my processing? I have my tickets booked for 19th Dec :(

anburaj1985

Nov 25, 2013
I didn't do any expedited processing. Also, I applied staying in US. I don't know how it works for applicants inside Canada.

robertwangbo

Nov 26, 2013
I submitted TRV online on Nov 18 and received the original passport request Nov 27. I've already sent out my pp and request letter to LA visa office.

strikereureka

Nov 22, 2013
Anburaj: I am applying from inside the US as well. I applied on Nov 20. I emailed the CPO office in Ottawwa and this is what they replied

"Our office confirms that your application is currently in process as per regulatory procedures. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
Please visit your MyCIC account for instructions that will be sent to you when it will be time to send your passport for the issuance of your visa. "

zgzjhzxhq

Nov 9, 2013
anburaj1985 said:
Any updates on the passport return back from consulate.
Sadly no!! I applied online on Nov 4 (in USA) and still no request for submitting passport is received in my mailbox!!! I am driven crazy!!! I read a lot of guys applied on Nov 17 or Nov 18 and got request on Nov 27!!!! I didn't understand how that could happen!!! OMG kill me please I am so panicked and my flight will not be refunded if canceled!!!

CarlinaYamel

Oct 31, 2013
I'm in the same boat. I applied online on Nov 5 and I haven't got any response yet (BTW not US resident). It's driving me crazy. I don't understand why are they taking so much to process online applications when their own website says online TRV applications should only take a few weeks :mad: