waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Becksterd said:
well hopefully either way the application is approved and we wont have to worry about OWP being null and void...

my hubby got an AOR today via email with a file number starting with XF... however it says further in the letter that we can use the UCI located at the top right hand of the letter to view the application online... the letter does not have a UCI number only the XF... which doesn't work... his UCI number which is on his work permit also doesnt work... maybe I should give it a few days... but how long before they issue him an OWP? He applied Nov 17.
you will not be able to use the file number with the X. that means it's a temp number. the real file number will just be the f+the number that follows.
ECAS can take some time to actually work. generally, at first, it's usually only the sponsor who can sign in using their information.

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
ok i will keep trying... my uci doesnt work :(

MasterBC

Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014 (with OWP)
AOR Received.
August 2014 (OWP received Jan 2015)
Med's Request
January 27, 2016
Interview........
Aug. 09, 2016
Passport Req..
July 29, 2016 (For my daughter outside canada)
Bonnella said:
Congrats on getting your owp. We applied in May and have yet to receive our owp. Can you tell me what did you send with your application? Did you call anyone at cic?? I'm so stressed out we really need this owp and it's just so frustrating not knowing the method they are applying to do this.
I know how you feel! same thing I included my OWP in PR apps... Got AOR after 2 weeks. When they launched this pilot program, everyday I'm in this great forum and when I saw some are getting OWP I'm calling almost everyday...like what I read in this forum, ask the cic officer to check your files or give the receipt # of OWP. You will encounter officer that will give you standard answer like no timeline, process is within 4months and the worst/very frustrating answer I got is "pilot program process is within 4mos, so if you did not receive it on April end, then call us again"! I just said thanks and hang up.

Then finally last week, officer told me that she will check my file and shoot... She said my OWP is already in process. Good luck it will come soon :)

Bonnella

Jan 27, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 May 2014
AOR Received.
8 August 2014
Med's Done....
With Application
MasterBC said:
I know how you feel! same thing I included my OWP in PR apps... Got AOR after 2 weeks. When they launched this pilot program, everyday I'm in this great forum and when I saw some are getting OWP I'm calling almost everyday...like what I read in this forum, ask the cic officer to check your files or give the receipt # of OWP. You will encounter officer that will give you standard answer like no timeline, process is within 4months and the worst/very frustrating answer I got is "pilot program process is within 4mos, so if you did not receive it on April end, then call us again"! I just said thanks and hang up.

Then finally last week, officer told me that she will check my file and shoot... She said my OWP is already in process. Good luck it will come soon :)
Thank you MasterBC! I call everyday and I seem to get the same bunch of generic answers from what seems like the same officer every time it's so discouraging but I will call again maybe I might luck out! Thank you and congrats on your owp!

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so sick and tired of seeing applicants who applied after me getting their OWPS in this project.

I applied in January 2014 and then again in March 2014 due to a outdated form.

Its annoying to see people from late 2014 getting their OWPs already, there is a huge GAP in late February and March 2014 applications, everyone else is fine.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
I am so sick and tired of seeing applicants who applied after me getting their OWPS in this project.

I applied in January 2014 and then again in March 2014 due to a outdated form.

Its annoying to see people from late 2014 getting their OWPs already, there is a huge GAP in late February and March 2014 applications, everyone else is fine.
February applicants started to get the OWP. I also found this on the FB group:
Just spoke to a lady at CIC who informed us that my husband is not eligible for the pilot program because our package was returned to us, and resent (because we were missing a form) which means he is out of status.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jamesdavid3...since your application was also returned and you had to re-submit it, did it EVER occur to you that the reason why you haven't received your OWP under this pilot program, is because CIC doesn't think you are eligible...because you might really be out of status?

I'm not trying to start an argument, just wondering if this has even crossed your mind.

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Hi
Since my OWP was received by CPC Vegreville yesterday, does it mean the 4 month processing time has already started?

Thanks

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
Hi
Since my OWP was received by CPC Vegreville yesterday, does it mean the 4 month processing time has already started?

Thanks
No one knows how long will it take. Everyone hopes that it will be faster than 4 months, but since we are talking about CIC, it also can be longer. This spreadsheet can give you an idea: (especially the second sheet)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnRF29FWdqOGQV8dW4bImBuIwjCfoy2R8ZycyX4jH0c/edit#gid=0

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
sophieee said:
No one knows how long will it take. Everyone hopes that it will be faster than 4 months, but since we are talking about CIC, it also can be longer. This spreadsheet can give you an idea: (especially the second sheet)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnRF29FWdqOGQV8dW4bImBuIwjCfoy2R8ZycyX4jH0c/edit#gid=0
Thank you sophieee!

Well, I guess let's keep thinking positive! OWP Hurry up :)

xxxma3dl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
Hello everyone!

I will be submitting my OWP tomorrow, please let me know if I missed anything on this list:

- IMM5710E
- receipt of payment ($155 paid at the bank)
- letter indicating I have a pending family sponsorship application

Many thanks! :)

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
xxxma3dl said:
Hello everyone!

I will be submitting my OWP tomorrow, please let me know if I missed anything on this list:

- IMM5710E
- receipt of payment ($155 paid at the bank)
- letter indicating I have a pending family sponsorship application

Many thanks! :)
I have also added all the documents on the checklist for the OWP form.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5556E.pdf

w1516

Jan 29, 2015
How long is it taking from sending the application (received by CIC), and getting the notification of the AOR? I know that to receive the OWP is being within 4 months now, but I'd like to count the "whole" time...since I send it until I get the AOR. ;D

Andy312uk

Jan 30, 2015
Hi
A couple of questions

How do I get my stats to appeara below my name

I'm wondering what my options are now

I submitted Sponsership, PR and OWP for my partner together with all medicals and fees upfront as recommended by cic call centre agent, AOR 6th June 2014, her vistor visa expired 31st may 2014, we did not renew it as an CIC call centre a gent said there was no need as she would have implied status,
We have just found out today that she is not eligible for the pilot scheme due to being out of status for 5 days

Finally my question, what are our options, the remaining time based on the current 17 month time scale , leaves about 10 months to AIP
But if new OWP was submitted now, it would only be 4months, should we be applying again? Or just wait
Should we be applying for a vistor visa ?

I am now so confused as to her status, and what we should be doing as everything we have done so far has been as suggested by CIC call centre agents

Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andy312uk said:
Hi
A couple of questions

How do I get my stats to appeara below my name

I'm wondering what my options are now

I submitted Sponsership, PR and OWP for my partner together with all medicals and fees upfront as recommended by cic call centre agent, AOR 6th June 2014, her vistor visa expired 31st may 2014, we did not renew it as an CIC call centre a gent said there was no need as she would have implied status,
We have just found out today that she is not eligible for the pilot scheme due to being out of status for 5 days

Finally my question, what are our options, the remaining time based on the current 17 month time scale , leaves about 10 months to AIP
But if new OWP was submitted now, it would only be 4months, should we be applying again? Or just wait
Should we be applying for a vistor visa ?

I am now so confused as to her status, and what we should be doing as everything we have done so far has been as suggested by CIC call centre agents

Thanks
You have to have at least 10 posts before you can edit your profile information to show your stats.

She must now wait for the OWP to be issued after she receives AIP.

She is still out of status and it is far too late to apply for a Restoration of Status.