+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
a) No - I am OPNP Masters graduate stream
b) I did not get the request; my medicals did not show up on ECAS and I ordered GCMS notes in July and received the notes in Aug and there was a note that my file was identified in QA exercise; neither Sydney, not Ottawa contacted me about it
c) I applied for WP using the letter from Ontario PNP in April
d) I have a full-time position (technically, it is a contract, and that's why I could not apply under other streams)

Indian applicant said:
Hi taurus1985 & hawkua, just to confirm if both of you are
(a) oo-PNP backlog reduction pilot candidate ?
(b) you got the famous request for additional documents to be submitted within a month ?
(c) you did not avail the OWP
(d) you do not have arranged employment or job offer letter

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
hawkua said:
a) No - I am OPNP Masters graduate stream
b) I did not get the request; my medicals did not show up on ECAS and I ordered GCMS notes in July and received the notes in Aug and there was a note that my file was identified in QA exercise; neither Sydney, not Ottawa contacted me about it
c) I applied for WP using the letter from Ontario PNP in April
d) I have a full-time position (technically, it is a contract, and that's why I could not apply under other streams)

can u tell me under which section it says that u identified under QA exercise. i wasn't able to find that so just wana chk again

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Indian applicant said:
Hi taurus1985 & hawkua, just to confirm if both of you are
(a) oo-PNP backlog reduction pilot candidate ?
(b) you got the famous request for additional documents to be submitted within a month ?
(c) you did not avail the OWP
(d) you do not have arranged employment or job offer letter
I'm masters graduates stream

i didn't received any email

i m already in canada

i m already working in canada

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
It was in the notes at the bottom of the document

taurus1985 said:
can u tell me under which section it says that u identified under QA exercise. i wasn't able to find that so just wana chk again

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
yingying1202000 said:
My note, the last update is location pv2-QA on July 25.
When did you get the Notes ? Any one with recent notes ? Do they indicate the the QA process is over now.

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hi,

The latest comment on my GCMS notes was: CPC-O PNP O&E entered - Destination Ontario - Officer Review
The note was in late July, 10 days after the previous note, which stated that my file was identified in QA. There were no changes since the end of July (I received my GCMS notes three days ago).

LibraNova said:
When did you get the Notes ? Any one with recent notes ? Do they indicate the the QA process is over now.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
hawkua said:
Hi,

The latest comment on my GCMS notes was: CPC-O PNP O&E entered - Destination Ontario - Officer Review
The note was in late July, 10 days after the previous note, which stated that my file was identified in QA. There were no changes since the end of July (I received my GCMS notes three days ago).
I received my GCMS NOTES TODAY its 40 pages and im trying to figure out

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Is there something writen as hold on your application?
Nowhere I see on Hold
Application status is in Process
----------
PV2-
STATUS- Open

------------------
,7/7/2014 CPC-O PNP O&E completed - Destination Ontario - Officer Review

office-cpc ottawa
Text sEE Incoming correspondence from the following :documents received ( The ones they requested) CV hardcopies in DASCO

Latest update was on 29/07/2014
Documents they requested received.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
What hell PV2 is? Have seen this everywhere
What abt criminality, security and all those stuff?
What dicuments did they ask u bro and when?

max_ka said:
Nowhere I see on Hold
Application status is in Process
----------
PV2-
STATUS- Open

------------------
,7/7/2014 CPC-O PNP O&E completed - Destination Ontario - Officer Review

office-cpc ottawa
Text sEE Incoming correspondence from the following :documents received ( The ones they requested) CV hardcopies in DASCO

Latest update was on 29/07/2014
Documents they requested received.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
What hell PV2 is? Have seen this everywhere
What abt criminality, security and all those stuff?
What dicuments did they ask u bro and when?
I am not sure but i think PV2 means something Paper under File 1 . What i have noticed is there are alot of transfers of files going between cpc and cio. Never seen so much complex stuff this is complex than Laplace transformations lol
sECURITY checks from RCMP
Additional Documents they asked in July , proof of intended occupation , ref letters etc etc

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Laplace transform lol :D that too I used to do on matlab ;D

max_ka said:
I am not sure but i think PV2 means something Paper under File 1 . What i have noticed is there are alot of transfers of files going between cpc and cio. Never seen so much complex stuff this is complex than Laplace transformations lol
sECURITY checks from RCMP
Additional Documents they asked in July , proof of intended occupation , ref letters etc etc