+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Please guys if any one gets some news keep us updated, many thanks to every one, God Bless. God willing all will be fine. I hope we get some news soon.

shadash

Aug 7, 2014
Has anybody tried to contact CPC Ottawa after receiving that email which was asking for employment letter and experience etc ...

I contacted them and they replied back :

Your file is in Ottawa for processing and will be reviewed by one of our officers.

Medical results:
We have received your medical results.

does that mean they have not yet started looking at the file? I have sent all these documents around 1 month ego, any similar response?
Thanks

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shadash said:
Has anybody tried to contact CPC Ottawa after receiving that email which was asking for employment letter and experience etc ...

Your file is in Ottawa for processing and will be reviewed by one of our officers.

Medical results:

does that mean they have not yet started looking at the file? I have sent all these documents around 1 month ego, any similar response?
Thanks
can u plz. share your timeline?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
I requested Privacy Act Notes and they showed that my file was put on hold in early July for QA exercise. After a couple of weeks (end of July) there was another note on my file that seemed to imply that CPP-O received or checked documents at PNP and that the file will go to case officer (at least that was my interpretation of the short note).

ECAS still does not show my medicals as received even though I submitted medicals in the end of June (the note show that CPP has them). This seems to imply that files marked for QA are on hold, but I hope I am wrong...

Also, I never received the email that other people received. I guess they just looked through my file at PNP for "quality assurance". I have a job offer, a contract for now, so maybe that is why CPP did not send me that email.

shadash said:

Medical results:

Thanks

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
hawkua said:
I requested Privacy Act Notes and they showed that my file was put on hold in early July for QA exercise. After a couple of weeks (end of July) there was another note on my file that seemed to imply that CPP-O received or checked documents at PNP and that the file will go to case officer (at least that was my interpretation of the short note).

ECAS still does not show my medicals as received even though I submitted medicals in the end of June (the note show that CPP has them). This seems to imply that files marked for QA are on hold, but I hope I am wrong...

Also, I never received the email that other people received. I guess they just looked through my file at PNP for "quality assurance". I have a job offer, a contract for now, so maybe that is why CPP did not send me that email.

Is it Access to Information or Privacy act your requested ? And how long does it take to get the notes?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Yes, exactly. It takes 30 days - it is the maximum time allowed and it looks like they send them on the 30th day.

max_ka said:
Is it Access to Information or Privacy act your requested ? And how long does it take to get the notes?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp Just submit the online form (if you are in Canada).

kaka188 said:
How do you make that request. Please help

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
hawkua said:
Yes, exactly. It takes 30 days - it is the maximum time allowed and it looks like they send them on the 30th day.
There are two option
a)Access to Information
b) Privacy act

which one should i tick?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Access to Information

Does it make any difference? I think they just send you the data on your file in both cases...

max_ka said:
There are two option
a)Access to Information
b) Privacy act

which one should i tick?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
hawkua said:
Access to Information

Does it make any difference? I think they just send you the data on your file in both cases...
Thanks bud but currently i am on vacation outside canada can i still request through email?

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
If your primary residence is in Canada, then I'd say yes. At least you can try to request it - you will just need your address and UCI to make the request.

max_ka said:
Thanks bud but currently i am on vacation outside canada can i still request through email?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
one of the guy applied for BOWP he is OPNP applicant n his application is on hold n the reply he got from CIC call centre is OPNP

"Today I contacted CIC to ask why my BOWP application is still "on-hold" after more than two months. They said the reason is: the province that nominated you has their program on-hold, (or something like that) and we can't use your nominee letter to process your application! "

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
I am thinking can we start a petition on change.org as there are lots of issue going on with OPNP even they are not renewing work permit for OPNP applicants..