+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Lessons of Life - 3
Logical? Contradictory? Hearsay? Oh come on - just have fun...

1 . If time doesn't wait for you, don't worry! Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy life!

2. Expecting the world to treat u fairly - 'coz u r a good person -- is like expecting the lion not to attack u - 'coz u r a vegetarian. Think about it!

3. Beauty isn't measured by outer appearance & what clothes we wear - but what we are inside. So, try going out naked tomorrow & see the adulation!

4. "Don't walk as if you rule the world - walk as if you don't care who rules the world". That's called Attitude. Keep on rocking!

This is a favourite...
5. Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did AND is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did!

6. He was a good man... He never smoked, drank had no affair. When he died, the insurance company refused the claim. They said, he who never lived, cannot die!

7. A man threw his wife in a pond full of Crocodiles. He's now being harassed by the Animal Rights Activists for being cruel to the gators!

8. So many options for suicide... Poison, sleeping pills, hanging, jumping from a building, lying on train tracks etc.? But we chose Marriage instead - Slow but Sure!

9. Only 20 percent boys have brains, rest have Girlfriends!

10. All things desirable in life are either illegal, banned, expensive or Married to someone else!

11. "10% of road accidents are due to drunken driving". This makes it logical that the 'other' 90% of accidents are due to driving in 'full senses', isn't it?

12. U want & u get, that's luck. U want and u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. U want, u wait and u don't compromise, that is SUCCESS!

Life Rocks !

Qorax

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Okhil Babu’s letter to the Railway Department (early 1900’s)
==============================================================
“I am arrive by passenger train Ahmedpur station and my belly is too much swelling with jackfruit. I am therefore went to privy. Just I doing the nuisance that guard making whistle blow for train to go off and I am running with ‘lotah’in one hand and ‘dhoti’ in the next when I am fall over and expose all my shocking to man and female women on plateform. I am got leaved at Ahmedpur station. This too much bad, if passenger go to make dung that dam guard not wait train five minutes for him. I am therefore pray your honour to make big fine on that guard for public sake. Otherwise I am making big report to papers.”
Okhil Chandra Sen wrote this letter to the Sahibganj divisional railway office in 1909. It is on display at the Railway Museum in New Delhi.. It was also reproduced under the caption “Travellers’ Tales” in the Far Eastern Economic Review.
Any guesses why this letter is of historic value?
It led to the introduction of TOILETS in trains!!!! 8)
So please don’t think any idea is stupid and discard it. Always Speak up 8)

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
qorax said:
Lessons of Life - 3

1 . If time doesn't wait for you, don't worry! Just remove the damn battery from the clock and Enjoy life!

2. Expecting the world to treat u fairly - 'coz u r a good person -- is like expecting the lion not to attack u - 'coz u r a vegetarian. Think about it!

3. Beauty isn't measured by outer appearance & what clothes we wear - but what we are inside. So, try going out naked tomorrow & see the adulation!

4. "Don't walk as if you rule the world - walk as if you don't care who rules the world". That's called Attitude. Keep on rocking!

This is a favourite...
5. Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did AND is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did!

6. He was a good man... He never smoked, drank had no affair. When he died, the insurance company refused the claim. They said, he who never lived, cannot die!

7. A man threw his wife in a pond full of Crocodiles. He's now being harassed by the Animal Rights Activists for being cruel to the gators!

8. So many options for suicide... Poison, sleeping pills, hanging, jumping from a building, lying on train tracks etc.? But we chose Marriage instead - Slow but Sure!

10. All things desirable in life are either illegal, banned, expensive or Married to someone else!

11. "10% of road accidents are due to drunken driving". This makes it logical that the 'other' 90% of accidents are due to driving in 'full senses', isn't it?

12. U want & u get, that's luck. U want and u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. U want, u wait and u don't compromise, that is SUCCESS!

Life Rocks !

Qorax
Sir!! All r great!! I cant choose any one of them to be my favourite!!
Thanks!!

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

One day a man saw an old lady, stranded on the side of the road, but even in the dim light of day, he could see she needed help. So he pulled up in front of her Mercedes and got out. His Pontiac was still sputtering when he approached her.
Even with the smile on his face, she was worried. No one had stopped to help for the last hour or so. Was he going to hurt her? He didn't look safe; he looked poor and hungry.

He could see that she was frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how she felt. It was that chill which only fear can put in you.

He said, 'I'm here to help you, ma'am. Why don't you wait in the car where it's warm? By the way, my name is Bryan Anderson.'

Well, all she had was a flat tire, but for an old lady, that was bad enough. Bryan crawled under the car looking for a place to put the jack, skinning his knuckles a time or two. Soon he was able to change the tire. But he had to get dirty and his hands hurt.

As he was tightening up the lug nuts, she rolled down the window and began to talk to him. She told him that she was from St. Louis and was only just passing through. She couldn't thank him enough for coming to her aid.

Bryan just smiled as he closed her trunk. The lady asked how much she owed him. Any amount would have been all right with her. She already imagined all the awful things that could have happened had he not stopped. Bryan never thought twice about being paid. This was not a job to him. This was helping someone in need, and God knows there were plenty, who had given him a hand in the past. He had lived his whole life that way, and it never occurred to him to act any other way.

He told her that if she really wanted to pay him back, the next time she saw someone who needed help, she could give that person the assistance they needed, and Bryan added, 'And think of me.'

He waited until she started her car and drove off. It had been a cold and depressing day, but he felt good as he headed for home, disappearing into the twilight.

A few miles down the road the lady saw a small cafe. She went in to grab a bite to eat, and take the chill off before she made the last leg of her trip home. It was a dingy looking restaurant. Outside were two old gas pumps. The whole scene was unfamiliar to her. The waitress came over and brought a clean towel to wipe her wet hair. She had a sweet smile, one that even being on her feet for the whole day couldn't erase. The lady noticed that the waitress was nearly eight months pregnant, but she never let the strain and aches change her attitude. The old lady wondered how someone who had so little could be so giving to a stranger. Then she remembered Bryan ..

After the lady finished her meal, she paid with a hundred dollar bill. The waitress quickly went to get change for her hundred dollar bill, but the old lady had slipped right out the door. She was gone by the time the waitress came back. The waitress wondered where the lady could be. Then she noticed something written on the napkin.

There were tears in her eyes when she read what the lady wrote: 'You don't owe me anything. I have
been there too. Somebody once helped me out, the way I'm helping you. If you really want to pay me back, here is what you do: Do not let this chain of love end with you.'

Under the napkin were four more $100 bills.

Well, there were tables to clear, sugar bowls to fill, and people to serve, but the waitress made it through another day. That night when she got home from work and climbed into bed, she was thinking about the
money and what the lady had written. How could the lady have known how much she and her husband needed it? With the baby due next month, it was going to be hard....

She knew how worried her husband was, and as he lay sleeping next to her, she gave him a soft kiss and whispered soft and low, 'Everything's going to be all right. I love you, Bryan Anderson.'

There is an old saying 'What goes around comes around.' Today I sent you this story, and I'm asking you to pass it on. Let this light shine. God works in mysterious ways and sometimes puts people in our lives for a reason.

Don't delete it, don't return it.... Simply, pass this on to a friend.BLESSINGS EVERY TIME!!

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." ;D

- Dorothy Parker

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
qorax said:
Time is like a river...
You can't touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

Enjoy every moment of life...
-Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest...

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

qorax.... this first and most of it move me...
i may or may not succeed in my wish to be resident but ill keep in mind that there reli is time foe evrything....
wish u d best

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son said no -it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and looked so beautiful -it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with fruit -full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season; and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
the beauty of your summer, and fulfillment of your fall.

Moral:
Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.
Don't judge life by one difficult season.
Persevere through the difficult patches;
and better times are sure to come sooner or later...

The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling.
And even more beautiful, is to know that you are the reason behind it !

Qorax

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hello,

Today I feel so down. I got happy my classmate and friend same category got her medical now waiting for their passport stamping...
but in my heart.... i am sad for me.... we applied same week last yr.....
mine got returned because I took the wrong IELTS... she applied thru consultancy , I on my own...
and maybe i did not research enough... I feel so lost.... I feel sad and happy at the same time....

Give me another feel good story pls......

this is Just a Winter IN my LIFE>>> spring is coming ryt>?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

I would also like to share one of my own experience on this causual thread. About 3 years ago I was travelling from London (England) to Glasgow (Scotland) via train. I went to train's toilet to urinate and when I was coming back I saw the ticket checker. Although I was not supposed to wait for him to get my ticket checked and he was supposed to come to my cabin to check the ticket but I stopped there for him and waited in a queue to let him check my ticket. After that I came to my compartment and sat down on my seat. There was no one in the compartment and normally when I sit down and there is no one around I put my legs on the opposite seat (not allowed in train) so I did the same. After few minutes the ticket checker came into the cabin and he saw me putting my shoes on the opposite seat but he said nothing instead he had a newspaper in his hand and very politely he raised my feet with his hand and tried to put newspaper under my feet without asking me to take my feet off. I was shocked and I suddenly pulled my feet back.

What a nice gesture... :). True he rewarded me for the wait I done for him for the ticket. I was very impressed with that Scottish man and salute to him.............. :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Lessons of Life - 3

This is a favourite...

Life Rocks !

Qorax
Interesting Bha (Bro) Qorex jee

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
95-year-old granny has to go through pat-down at US airport.

(I mentioned in my previous some post that my neighbour Rajasthani - Indian 1month ago landed in JFK - New York on Tourist visa (valid for 10years and he visit 2nd time to USA, he entered first time in Winter but here in Boston its too cold and snow fall so he went back to India, now he entered 1month ago to visit and just to see his son's 1year old daughter but JFK new york airpot POE guys stop him, took in seperate room and asked lots of query upto 40minutes by 1 officer than 4 officer entered in same room with same officer asked same and some more query to him upto more 20 to 30mints than after they allowed to proceed for departure).

(Yahoo NEWS & TimesOfIndia) WASHINGTON: A 95-year-old cancer-stricken woman was forced to undergo 45 minutes of intrusive pat-down at a US airport, triggering an outrage on the treatment meted out to her.

Lena Reppert was to say her final goodbyes to her daughter before she made what would most likely be her last flight to her native Michigan.

But when Reppert made it to the check-in line at the Northwest Florida Regional Airport on June 18, Transportation Security Association (TSA) agents singled her out because she was in a wheelchair. Wheelchairs require other security measures to be employed since they don't go through metal detectors.

"So they brought my mom to the side, and two agents just started patting her," Jean Weber, her daughter was quoted as saying by FoxNews.com. "Eventually they found something that appeared to be hard they said could be a concealed weapon."

She said two female agents wheeled her mom into a private room where they performed a more thorough inspection, and found that Reppert was wearing a Depend adult diaper.

After 45 minutes, the mother and daughter were given two options: either don't fly, or lose the Depend. The women chose the latter.

Weber said she burst into tears during the ordeal. "I ran with her to the bathroom and stripped her down," Weber recalled. "I got back to the line and just started bawling."

This is not the first time that the TSA's pat-downs of passengers have come under fire. Recently, outrage erupted over a video-recorded pat-down of a six-year-old passenger last April at New Orleans' airport.

Indian Ambassador to the US Meera Shankar, who was clad in a sari, was pulled out from an airport security line and patted down by a TSA agent in Mississippi last year.

Reports of the incident of pat-down of Reppert by TSA agents took hold in social media, with scores of comments on the topic and reposts appearing hourly on Twitter yesterday.

Meanwhile, reacting to the reports, the TSA said it stood by its security officials, CNN reported.

"While every person and item must be screened before entering the secure boarding area, TSA works with passengers to resolve security alarms in a respectful and sensitive manner," it said, defending its agents' actions.

Last year, the US announced it was ramping up the use of full-body scanning and pat-downs to stop nonmetallic threats, including explosives, from getting on planes.

The goal is to head off attacks such as the one allegedly attempted in Christmas 2009 by Nigerian Umar Farouk AbdulMutallab, who allegedly had a bomb sewn into his underwear on a flight from the Netherlands to Michigan.

OMM

MrH1B4Canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Toledo, OH
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
No, 7 bands
File Transfer...
Buffalo
Med's Request
June 10, 2011
Med's Done....
YES June 25, 2011 , MED.ReCVD July 12, 2011
Interview........
GoodBye
Passport Req..
Sept-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
yes, dec 01, 2011 but recieved pp on dec 21, 2011
LANDED..........
planed just for landing procedure
SHAME THE :p CURRUPT RS 0 !!!!!

Look the image: http://connect.in.com/corruption-in-india/images-fight-corruption-in-india-vinodvv-aka-vcube-1-958300367215.html
above news was printed in chennai based english news paper.

All Indian curruption related cuttings images : http://connect.in.com/corruption-in-india/images.html

I Proud to be and Indian and proud to be a born on Land of Gandhi (just 20km far from Porbandar - Gujarat Gandhiji's Birthplace).

List of Scandals in India (year by year) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_in_India_by_year
more videos and reading materials : http://www.truthaboutindiacorruption.org/

List of Curruptions in India in RS. orders by name and RS. (Popular share Image on Facebook.com): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w1Hhudox7lc/Tft7pZRKiKI/AAAAAAAAN84/gWv1uwhHJLc/s1600/corruptionlist.jpg

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brampton Street to be named Raj Kapoor Crescent :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/cinema/Brampton-Street-to-be-named-Raj-Kapoor-Crescent/articleshow/8999341.cms

In a warm gesture of welcome to Indian Cinema, the City of Brampton in Ontario, Canada, hosts of the 12th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards, named a street after the ultimate Showman – Raj Kapoor. Introducing a new street into the infrastructure of the city, when constructed it will be named, the 'Raj Kapoor Crescent'.

The legacy of Raj Kapoor has been succeeded by three generations starting with Shammi, Shashi and Raj, the sons of Prithviraj Kapoor. Raj's sons Randhir, Rishi and Rajiv Kapoor enjoyed success in the industry and his grandchildren Ranbir, Kareena and Karishma Kapoor have subsequently carried on the Kapoor tradition of brilliant artistry and super stardom. Several members of the Kapoor Family were present at the street naming ceremony. The family shared sentiments regarding the retrospective expressing gratitude towards the city at this incredible gesture.

The Mayor of Brampton was also present at the ceremony that took place on the main stage of Rose Theatre on the 24th of June, the 2nd day of the Videocon d2h IIFA Weekend, expressing the city's commitment to honouring the cinematic genius. A replica of the street sign was also presented to the family.

With a career spanning over five decades, Raj Kapoor achieved great success and became the youngest director of his time at age 24 when he opened his own studio, RK Films. Aptly called 'The Showman', Raj Kapoor won a large number of awards and was nominated for the 'Palme D'or' at the Cannes Film Festival which is the highest honour awarded to competing films at the festival. He was also awarded the 'Padma Bhushan' and the 'Dadasaheb Phalke Award' for his contributions to Indian Cinema. It is the magnitude of his accomplishments and a symbol of the place he has etched in the hearts of cinema lovers all over the world that this tribute aims to portray.

The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) which has become the most awaited annual film celebrations for the Indian Cinema industry over the last ten years since its inception in 2000 is dedicated to taking Indian Cinema to greater and more glorious heights by promoting it on a global scale. The awards go farther than just fulfilling this objective of honouring cinema by inculcating a symbiotic relationship between India and the host countries in terms of trade, tourism and other commercial relations.

OMM

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?¢. The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'. They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together.

One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.' To which, his father said 'Yes' too. For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island .

Father and son went on to complete the race together.
NOW WATCH THIS VIDEO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsu4Kj9VCG8 :)

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
qorax said:
Lessons of Life - 3

This is a favourite...

Life Rocks !

Qorax

Great... ;D

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......