+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OMNIBUS BUDGET BILL, C-38

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
http://www.journalofcommerce.com/article/id52186/--new-immigration-stream-welcome-canadian-construction-association

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/tories-spend-millions-on-ad-blitz-as-federal-programs-cut-173650751.html

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
Nothing significant has happened in our litigation. The motion, asking the Court to enforce the February 3rd Agreement, was rewritten at Justice Barnes request so that he could defer deciding the issue. All written submissions were in on September 13th. On September 27th, Justice Barnes testily said at a case management conference that the motion would be decided whenever he gets around to dealing with it; i.e., he has decided to keep everyone dangling as long as he can.

Because Justice Barnes on June 26th said that additional litigants may join the unfairCIC contingent, we have grown to over 1,300 litigants. CIC continues to object to the inclusion of additional litigants, and, if the motion-to-enforce is granted, the Court will have to rule on whether the ruling will apply to those who joined after June 14th. Those for whom the Court does not enforce the February 3rd Agreement will become a part of one of three successive litigation groups; viz., those whose files were assessed before March 29th or who applied between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010; those who were assessed between March 29th and June 29th; and those who applied before 27 February 2008 and did not have their files assessed by March 29th.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Mancilla said:
Nothing significant has happened in our litigation. The motion, asking the Court to enforce the February 3rd Agreement, was rewritten at Justice Barnes request so that he could defer deciding the issue. All written submissions were in on September 13th. On September 27th, Justice Barnes testily said at a case management conference that the motion would be decided whenever he gets around to dealing with it; i.e., he has decided to keep everyone dangling as long as he can.

Because Justice Barnes on June 26th said that additional litigants may join the unfairCIC contingent, we have grown to over 1,300 litigants. CIC continues to object to the inclusion of additional litigants, and, if the motion-to-enforce is granted, the Court will have to rule on whether the ruling will apply to those who joined after June 14th. Those for whom the Court does not enforce the February 3rd Agreement will become a part of one of three successive litigation groups; viz., those whose files were assessed before March 29th or who applied between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010; those who were assessed between March 29th and June 29th; and those who applied before 27 February 2008 and did not have their files assessed by March 29th.
@Mancilla,
i have joined David Cohen's law firm for litigation in september10,2012.
Our next hearing is expected in mid of november.would u plz give ur expert opinion that what outcomes the litigants may find in current litigation?
Moreover as per cic operational bulletin OB0442c the cic has directed its visa offices regarding returning of fee to the affected applicants,,then what will happen to the litigants?
Mancilla this time i really need ur expert opinions.plz plz plz reply.
Best Regards.
Jevan.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
jevan said:
@ Mancilla,
Our next hearing is expected in mid of november.would u plz give ur expert opinion that what outcomes the litigants may find in current litigation?
Moreover as per cic operational bulletin OB0442c the cic has directed its visa offices regarding returning of fee to the affected applicants,,then what will happen to the litigants?
Best Regards.
Jevan.
OB 442C clears the doubts. Those who have been assessed as on 29th of March and alloted more than 67 points,will be Processed. That means those who have updated documents were alloted points in the caips as on 29th March. If you have applied and not updated documents then you may not be alloted points yet. And unless court interferes your file may be returned.

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
Good that you joined Cohen's litigation, but it would have been better if you had joined Tim Leahy's litigation.
OB0442c clear states only those applicants who want a refund will be obliged with, since CIC has agreed not to return fees on it own pending the outcome of Cohen and Co's litigation.
Don't worry your on the safe side until court decides this matter

jevan said:
@ Mancilla,
Best Regards.
Jevan.

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
http://m.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1270570--walkom-b-c-s-low-wage-migrant-coal-mining-jobs-send-us-back-to-the-future

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/second-generation-immigrants-pull-ahead-mainstream-canadians-wages-160629070.html