+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP x Express Entry Profile

yowhatsup

Oct 11, 2023
The point is: I have PGWP and it can not be extended. I need to find another way through express entry as Canadian Experience. With low score because of the age, I will continue wait for PNP. When did you apply? I've heard that people are waiting for more than an year but a coworker had the same time-line as mine but he already applied for PR throughout PNP Ontario.
Same here; pgwp expired on Aug 30. rn, am in the process of creating OINP EOI and hopefully be able to start working (with the work permit through policy)

Reactions: Pat24

Shreya18

Sep 4, 2018
Need help!!! I got my Invite for oinp under express entry in skilled trades draw on Aug 22,2024.Submitted the application today i.e- Sep 13,2024. Work permit expired in march 2024 and was unable to apply for an extension because of the new rules.So applied for visitor visa which got approved and is valid till October 01,2024. Can i travel to india now that the file is submitted? Have no job here for past 7 months and each day it’s getting difficult to manage even basic expenses. Lawyer said i cannot work until i get my nomination.

Reactions: Pat24