+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP: WES ECA Verification

stephanos

Jun 21, 2015
Hey there,

I just received an email from OINP requiring me to submit a copy of my ECA report.

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.
But when I visit the provided link I can only order an electronic copy (or am I missing something?). Does OINP require a hard copy or an electronic copy?

Regards
Stephan

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
WES sends only an electronic copy to OINP. Just order the same and once you get the receipt from WES, send it via email to OINP. You will now pay $76 out of which WES should refund you around $41 in a few days. If they don't, then you need to write to them asking for the refund.

stephanos

Jun 21, 2015
Thank you for your reply!
But I don't really understand what you are suggesting.

What do you mean by 'just order the same'?
So does that mean it's really just an electronic copy - but why do I need to specify the mailing address during the order process?
And why should they refund me $41?

stephanos

Jun 21, 2015
In the meantime I found another discussion [1] about the topic on this forum which cleared things up.

[1] http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.45.html