+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH Draw - July 06, 2023

Tinkerbell18

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
MY DEAR I AM UNDER THE MAY 8TH( HEALTHCARE) GROUP AND SUBMITTED ON THE LAST DAY.
Ah ok. Sorry i missed that. But is it not too long a wait? more than 3 months, i.e 90 days in submitted stage? Is it normal? wow. I am scared too now. I think they are not even touching outland.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hey all, I got an NOI in the tech draw on July 6 and I submitted my application on August 19, 2023, so in line with you all.

I was missing one out of 2 diplomas I have studied in Canada which I later sent via email which they acknowledged the receipt for (initially I only uploaded letter of completion and the transcript because college sent the creds after the last date to accept NOI has passed).

Will they return my application or proceed with it? (It is in 'Submitted' stage still)...

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Questions about OINP HCP Tech Nomination - Received nomination on 11 Aug 2023

1. Work exp in primary NOC (Teer 2) is 2 years (July 2017 to July 2019), however only 10 months out of the 2 years fall in the past 5 years - is that a problem?

2. The other work exp claimed points for are diff NOCs (Teer 2 and 3) the Teer 3 NOC is from a completely different field from the primary NOC - is that a problem in terms of merit of the application?

3. Current employment (is in Ontario) is in Teer 4 NOC (not claimed points for) - should it be put in work history or just in other activities? Also for the same job should I say yes to the question - "Do you have a job offer from Ontario? and mention details if not claiming points for?

4. Will having a Teer 4 current job affect the OINP application in a negative way?
Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response. But, here are the answers to your questions:

1) atleast 12 months of continuous work experience for FSW in last 5 years is required and atleast 12 months of cumulative experience for CEC is required in last 3 years

2) No. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria, it doesn't matter if additional experience is in a completely different field.

3) Other activities is the section mainly for unclaimed experiences and/or education programs

4) It should be fine as long as it's not primary.

Thom111

Oct 6, 2023
Hi, Any one in similar situation in July 6 th Tech Group. My case is still in submitted status it is almost 70 days now. I have noticed ppl in aug-15 NOI grp submitted case by end of august also got into Assessment.

Details:
Inland
Noi - July 6th-Tech
Submitted - August 3rd 2023

Thom111

Oct 6, 2023
Hi,
I am inland applicant under Human capital Tech draw. My application is progressed to decision in progress and waiting for final decision. Historically i have seen it take 3-4 weeks to get nominaiton after decision in progress. It can be sooner too, varying on case to case. as of now its below and will update once decision is made:

NOI - July 6th
Submitted - July 26th
Assessment stage - September 13
Decision in Progress - September 18
Any further update on your case?