+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - TECH DRAW - 15 December

striderep6563

Feb 7, 2021
Hello members

I had received the NOI on 15th December 2020 and submitted my application on 29th January 2021. It is mentioned on the website "You must submit your application within 45 calendar days of receiving the notification of interest."

Can anyone please help me understand if my application is valid and will be accepted since I submitted it on 29th January 2021.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hello members

I had received the NOI on 15th December 2020 and submitted my application on 29th January 2021. It is mentioned on the website "You must submit your application within 45 calendar days of receiving the notification of interest."

Can anyone please help me understand if my application is valid and will be accepted since I submitted it on 29th January 2021.
Hi, from what have heard in this forum I think you should be fine as long as you submitted on jan 29th. But you could always mail them and ask or call their call centre perhaps to make sure.

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello all....My birthday is in April.....Will it alter my CRS score? Or now CRS will have no impact as I got NOI.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hello all....My birthday is in April.....Will it alter my CRS score? Or now CRS will have no impact as I got NOI.
CRS will drop due to age, but that will not affect your NOI or the decision from OINP. Mine has already dropped 5 points after receiving NOI, and when i mailed and enquired whether i should submit documents before the CRS drop, i got the reply that once i receive NOI, drop in CRS due factors like age does not affect my nomination.

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi guys, my application move to assessment stage.

NOI: Dec 15th
Submitted: Jan 16th
Assessment: Feb 8th
DIP:
Congrats. Good to see everyone’s application moving forward around the same time.

Reactions: georgeb88

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You received an email or you just checked your account?
I didn’t receive any email. Checked account once someone posted in the thread that their application moved to assessment.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
You received an email or you just checked your account?
Dint receive didly squat in my mail!:D Even when i got NOI i dint get anything in my mail. I just happen to check this forum that day, and tha'ts how i knew!
We have to keep checking the OINP portal for changes. If we dont check and if they have requested for additional documents, we are screwed basically!
I now have a habit of checking it everyday like a mad man o_O

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
The OINP portal message said "...We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP. " So this leads me to believe that the 30-60 days processing is from the date the application is move to assessment stage (I guess)

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dint receive didly squat in my mail!:D Even when i got NOI i dint get anything in my mail. I just happen to check this forum that day, and tha'ts how i knew!
We have to keep checking the OINP portal for changes. If we dont check and if they have requested for additional documents, we are screwed basically!
I now have a habit of checking it everyday like a mad man o_O
same here. It’s become a daily routine to check the OINP portal. However, when I received the NOI, I got an email from IRCC that I had a new message.

Mmmohammad

Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone! Seeking your help for a query. I am hoping to get picked up in the next tech draw. The query is I have only got my mba degree assessed through IQAS which was equivilent to a masters. I didnt get my Bachelors in engineering verified as there is an issue with the name in the degree. For tech pnp must we have ECA of both bachelors and masters or is just masters ok?