RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello, those who have already applied, for your letter of intent, do you have any ties to Ontario? I do not have any and I’m stuck with that last piece of document. Any help/direction is much appreciated.

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi,
I am still working on my profile.
NOC: 2175
CRS: 464

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I need clarification on "Other Activities". I am not showing my current paid job (I don't have experience letter - yet to inform employer) for work experience. I am showing previous 2 jobs of combined total of 5 years. Should I mention my current job in the other activities section (as it is mentioned there that - Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years)? If I don't then there will be a gap of more than a year from my last job till now.
Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I need clarification on "Other Activities". I am not showing my current paid job (I don't have experience letter - yet to inform employer) for work experience. I am showing previous 2 jobs of combined total of 5 years. Should I mention my current job in the other activities section (as it is mentioned there that - Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years)? If I don't then there will be a gap of more than a year from my last job till now.
Hi, I think you should list your current paid job in Work Experience and supply a letter of explanation as to why you cannot provide a reference letter.

Reactions: hdcanada_10

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi, I think you should list your current paid job in Work Experience and supply a letter of explanation as to why you cannot provide a reference letter.
Thanks @ivanova.marina304! Your response makes sense. Writing LOE now.
Also real quick any idea what to write in "list all of your established ties in Ontario below" column under Intention to reside in Ontario? I don't have any ties, professional or personal, in the province.

Thanks again!

Jun 29, 2019
Also real quick any idea what to write in "list all of your established ties in Ontario below" column under Intention to reside in Ontario? I don't have any ties, professional or personal, in the province.

Thanks again!
I mentioned my friend from my motherland and PMI Chapter in toronto which I want to join as future PMP Certified PM.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021

Thanks again!
There are many applicants who don't have direct ties with Ontario (including myself), so its not a problem. So you can do a little bit of research about some factors that make you want to reside in Ontario. For example job opportunities in your field or domain of expertise, and other things that you feel are factors for your moving to Ontario. Hope this helps :)

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hi,

Also when you are writing your LOE, try to specifically include that you meet the FSW criteria with these 5 years that your showing. Also mention that this is still your primary NOC and that you are not claiming any CRS points for your current employment. And if you can give a reason why the current employment reference is not available, that would be great.

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
For those who have already submitted their applications, are there any updates?

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are many applicants who don't have direct ties with Ontario (including myself), so its not a problem. So you can do a little bit of research about some factors that make you want to reside in Ontario. For example job opportunities in your field or domain of expertise, and other things that you feel are factors for your moving to Ontario. Hope this helps :)
I mentioned my friend from my motherland and PMI Chapter in toronto which I want to join as future PMP Certified PM.
Thank you both for your help! :D I am sure your replies will help others who might have same questions as me.
I have submitted my profile.

Submitted: 14th Jan

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
NO :( Will there an update by email?
well not sure actually, but i dont think we rely on receiving an email update all that well. For example, when i received the NOI from Ontario i dint receive anything in my mail from IRCC (nothing in spam either). So I would have missed the update altogather if i hadn't checked my profile. So sadly i guess we are left with no other option but to keep checking it everyday.