+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP returned application missing document

Gurpreet k k

Dec 15, 2023
Hello all… please tell me , i got Notice of incomplete application from OINP saying that I didn’t signed schedule D of applicant form … In actual it is just for canadian people who r paying the tax over there not the outsiders…

i really want help as they said your application Is closed and you have to reapply and have to wait for next NOI.
Kindly suggest what can be done now

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hello all… please tell me , i got Notice of incomplete application from OINP saying that I didn’t signed schedule D of applicant form … In actual it is just for canadian people who r paying the tax over there not the outsiders…

i really want help as they said your application Is closed and you have to reapply and have to wait for next NOI.
Kindly suggest what can be done now
I think schedule d is like a declaration and it’s needed for all applicants
If you have proof where it says it’s not applicable for you send them over an email

thy don’t reconsider if it’s not their fault

Gurpreet k k

Dec 15, 2023
I think schedule d is like a declaration and it’s needed for all applicants
If you have proof where it says it’s not applicable for you send them over an email

thy don’t reconsider if it’s not their fault
thankyou for your reply … but its written that that column is for the temporary residents of canada only who r paying their tax over there

My consultant says we usually do this with all the files but dont get rejection but this is the new case and we are shocked too
He said we mail them and lets see

but i m afraid and i hardly got the Notice of interst in healthcare field with 382 CRS score… if my dike will not be considered i will have to apply again and wait for the next draw under pnp program And dont know will they now release the draw on such CRS scores

plz suggest me something anyone plz

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
thankyou for your reply … but its written that that column is for the temporary residents of canada only who r paying their tax over there

My consultant says we usually do this with all the files but dont get rejection but this is the new case and we are shocked too

but i m afraid and i hardly got the Notice of interst in healthcare field with 382 CRS score… if my dike will not be considered i will have to apply again and wait for the next draw under pnp program And dont know will they now release the draw on such CRS scores

please don’t trust consultants - I don’t know what which one is yours but most are arseholes who don’t know shit
U can google and it urself I am pretty sure it will be listed on the oinp portal
If you find evidence that it’s not applicable for you raise a webform and thy will answer

don’t depend on the consultant- he is not doing anything but uploading the docs u provided and in that also it seems he is not doing a good job

my advise do it utself next time or get a reputed consultant

neo69

Mar 21, 2021

I just googled -
So sad to say but your consultant fucked up this needs to be signed by you - it’s a declaration that you have authorised him to handle your application

So he his taking you for a ride - it’s his fault 100% on submitting an incomplete application. 99.99% Oinp won’t budge but you can try and request

- ask your money back if you have paid any

he clearly doesn’t know shit on what he is doing -

Next step - GET RID OF HIM - get a new consultant or just do it urself- it’s very simple and straight forward application

Gurpreet k k

Dec 15, 2023
My consultant said we hv applied more than 2000 pnps in such a way that applied for you… and did the same process but you and one another client of them are the new one with whom its happened … i m confused though… as its saying about the tax pay information … but how can i sign this box as i m not paying any sorr of tax to canada govt.

This is what written in my applicant consent form …

Schedule D: Authorization Concerning Taxpayer Information
Pursuant to subsection 241(5) of the Income Tax Act (Canada), I hereby authorize officials of the Canada Revenue Agency
(CRA) to disclose my taxpayer information to officials of Ontario’s Ministry of Finance (MOF) for the purposes of validating the
authenticity of my application and verifying my eligibility for a certificate of nomination under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015
(OIA), This includes validating any supporting CRA tax documents submitted during my application process, including T4s and
Notices of Assessment. I authorize the MOF to confirm if any and all tax information submitted with my application is accurate,
correct and not misleading and inform officials of Ontario’s Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development
(MLITSD). For greater certainty, MOF officials are not authorized to provide my taxpayer information (provided by the CRA) to
MLITSD officials.
I understand that this consent will remain in effect until it is withdrawn, that it can be withdrawn in writing at any time by sending
an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca, and that if the consent is withdrawn, this may negatively affect my application for a
certificate of nomination under the OIA.

Gurpreet k k

Dec 15, 2023
I just googled -
So sad to say but your consultant fucked up this needs to be signed by you - it’s a declaration that you have authorised him to handle your application

So he his taking you for a ride - it’s his fault 100% on submitting an incomplete application. 99.99% Oinp won’t budge but you can try and request

- ask your money back if you have paid any

he clearly doesn’t know shit on what he is doing -

Next step - GET RID OF HIM - get a new consultant or just do it urself- it’s very simple and straight forward application
Yes thankyou for your concern but i applied through pnp and now again i have to put my file in pool amd hv to wait for it for having the draw… my crs score was 382 and i got notice of interst with that points under health care as a lab technician but now i dont onow when canada will invite them again on such lowest marks … thats the main oroblem

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
My consultant said we hv applied more than 2000 pnps in such a way that applied for you… and did the same process but you and one another client of them are the new one with whom its happened … i m confused though… as its saying about the tax pay information … but how can i sign this box as i m not paying any sorr of tax to canada govt.

This is what written in my applicant consent form …

Schedule D: Authorization Concerning Taxpayer Information
Pursuant to subsection 241(5) of the Income Tax Act (Canada), I hereby authorize officials of the Canada Revenue Agency
(CRA) to disclose my taxpayer information to officials of Ontario’s Ministry of Finance (MOF) for the purposes of validating the
authenticity of my application and verifying my eligibility for a certificate of nomination under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015
(OIA), This includes validating any supporting CRA tax documents submitted during my application process, including T4s and
Notices of Assessment. I authorize the MOF to confirm if any and all tax information submitted with my application is accurate,
correct and not misleading and inform officials of Ontario’s Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development
(MLITSD). For greater certainty, MOF officials are not authorized to provide my taxpayer information (provided by the CRA) to
MLITSD officials.
I understand that this consent will remain in effect until it is withdrawn, that it can be withdrawn in writing at any time by sending
an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca, and that if the consent is withdrawn, this may negatively affect my application for a
certificate of nomination under the OIA.
[/QUOTE

ok then this is some other schedule d
Under which pnp stream did u get the invite ? If you are not working in Canada then this is not applicable for you
Raise a web form send Oinp an email . Try calling them if you can - thy should reconsider
Best of luck

Gurpreet k k

Dec 15, 2023
Thankyou you answered me quickly each time and suggested me the right thing…

my consultant is gonna mail them by sending the internal request form … let’s see … Pray for me plz

Reactions: neo69

neo69

Mar 21, 2021

my consultant is gonna mail them by sending the internal request form … let’s see … Pray for me plz
You are welcome best of luck I hope it works out for you
I will suggest you email them as well and continually follow up - don’t just rely on the consultant
Oinp takes a lot of time to reply but they will if you follow up
Best is if you can call them and speak to someone explain the issue and give reference to the email that you have already sent

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......

This reason "Applicant consent form submitted is not complete, Specifically, schedule D is incomplete "
happened with one my friend today. She also used a consultant. What are the next steps for this to reconsider the application that your consultant is suggesting?

Last edited: