bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received additional request.
Asking for updated POF. Six months bank statements and other investments in bank.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
prashantduggal said:
Don't worry. Just search, register yourself on different job portals and try applying to your skill.

They just want to know if there are available jobs of your skills, your real interest n intention to live in ontario.

You can also write LOE for rejection which is most likely gonna happen after you apply.
I should have mentioned I am an inland applicant but I am currently pursuing my masters in BC but will move back to Ontario after I'm done. I already explained in my intent to reside in Ontario and gave names of friends I have in Ontario and my employer also wrote a letter stating she would hire me again if my papers went through .As a student , I don't think I can apply for jobs in my noc occupation which was as a property administrator because it would require me to work full time. I informed Ontario I am now on a study permit but no acknowledgment was sent back to me when I sent this information. I hope this new addition of points for international students helps all of us get extra 30 points then we can apply to federal directly . Ontario is taking too long and it's becoming stressful

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
bhavcaluk said:
Asking for updated POF. Six months bank statements and other investments in bank.
Cool Man!!
Good Luck for further process.

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
bhavcaluk said:
Me too ☺

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

As recommended I have written a mail to WES for the refund for sending copy of ECA to OINP but not heard back. Can anyone who has done it please explain how does it work and what are the timelines? Once I have sent a mail what can I expect next?

Thanks

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Can anyone please guide me that for FSW out-land applicant, how long will it take for nomination after additional document request?

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone I am a January applicant. I have few queries regarding PoFs.

My wife is a principle applicant and 95% of the funds (FD's or liquid money) is in my account. Is that a problem ?? Is it necessary that funds have to be in principle applicant account or it can be in spouse account. Because we both have applied but I'm the co-applicant.

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
guys i just received an email with additional documents request :D:D:D:D
now the wierd thing is i was asked to send paystub from december 2015 to december 2016 :s so i dont know how to get payslips for 2 months November 2016 and december 2016.
second request was 6 months bank statement and anything i own.
third was intent ( job applications, dates i applied, names of companies positions and replies ) this is a bit hard coz i didnt apply for many jobs as most of Engineering jobs need PE and i dont have that yet

so guys whats ur advice

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi,

I have total 2.5MB for requested document but still cannot sent it. What is the maximum size to send to OINP?

I used Winrar to compressed my file but it didn't work that much. Which software should I use to zip my file?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

Just wanted to update. I received additional docs request yesterday. They only want 6 months bank statements. I will get them today from bank signed and stamped and send them immediately.

Best of luck everyone.

Regards,
Sameer Ansari

Sep 13, 2016
Hello Guys,

Its a great moment for me. I have received my nomination.

Really thanks to all the members of this form who helped me to clear my doubts.

CEC Inland

Below is my timeline :

PT notification- 6/January/2015
AOR - 24/June/2016
Additional Document :- 2/Nov/2016
Verification call to me and my employer :-7/Nov/2016
Decision Phase email: 7/Nov/2016
Nomination :-11/Nov/2016.

Thanks and all the best.

karan_y25

Aug 31, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have created ee profile on Nov 12th 2016 with CRS score of 415. I came to know that ontario pnp is closed for new entrants in human capital stream.

Please share when it is supposed to open again.

Thanks

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016

My wife is a principle applicant and 95% of the funds (FD's or liquid money) is in my account. Is that a problem ?? Is it necessary that funds have to be in principle applicant account or it can be in spouse account. Because we both have applied but I'm the co-applicant.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohal89 said:

At this point, writing a LOE and a letter from you confirming that this money will be used for the migration process should convince them. Don't bother transferring the money to her name now since you will then have to explain that anyways..