+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
waddup said:
Was it regrading nomination transfer?
No. It was regarding my new EE details as my old profile had some technical issue that rendered it "ineligible". Still waiting to be nominated.

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Friends, quick questions; my EE profile expires on the 1st Jan. I have the nomination but awaiting ITA. Should I create a new profile and request points to be transferred? Also, incase there is a draw and ITA arrives before 1st Jan, what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
raj273canada said:
Friends, quick questions; my EE profile expires on the 1st Jan. I have the nomination but awaiting ITA. Should I create a new profile and request points to be transferred? Also, incase there is a draw and ITA arrives before 1st Jan, what should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Its very unlikely there is draw before 1st Jan but i'll let experts comment on it, regarding profile i would say create as soon as possible and send them details, i have been waiting for more than 15 days now for nomination transfer and already missed two draws and i know few people who are waiting for nomination transfer too.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
waddup said:
Its very unlikely there is draw before 1st Jan but i'll let experts comment on it, regarding profile i would say create as soon as possible and send them details, i have been waiting for more than 15 days now for nomination transfer and already missed two draws and i know few people who are waiting for nomination transfer too.
Me also waiting for more than 2 weeks.... called them they said your docs already forwarded to officer but due to huge load they are unable to transfer the points. I even told them I missed 2 draws but it seemed to be they do not care of....

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
waddup said:
Thank you for your reply. Will create my new profile asap. Best.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohal89 said:
Me also waiting for more than 2 weeks.... called them they said your docs already forwarded to officer but due to huge load they are unable to transfer the points. I even told them I missed 2 draws but it seemed to be they do not care of....
I guess they don't care about anything...they have messed up my file...I had created new profile on the 25th after expiration of the old one..the same was acknowledged by them...then after 25 days I got NLA status mail..saying your profile is no longer available for nomination due to expiration or nomination from other province...I called them and the reason they gave me was "sorry we over looked the PDF file sent with the email" after that they updated in their system and told me "we have intimated our officer he will look into the matter soon" ....hell coz of their mistake m still waiting for nomination

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samzgfang said:
Hi TheStunner316, may I ask what is completing the post ITA form? Is it a step after accepting the ITA? Many thanks.
yes, when you login on your CIC page, you can accept invitation or decline...
once you accept, click continue... it will ask you to update information (basically ask 10000 more questions) which you need to fill... once all that is done, then you will see a personalised documents checklist...

5 days later i finally managed to fill the forms, now i have the document checklist :)

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Same here! NLA mail says send documents ASAP or before 24 hours. But that doesn't reflect in sending out nominations! And irony, got Ack mail when i sent new EE details upfront 2 weeks prior!

I noticed that my NLA came from different officer initials than the ADR mail!
Starluck said:
I guess they don't care about anything...they have messed up my file...I had created new profile on the 25th after expiration of the old one..the same was acknowledged by them...then after 25 days I got NLA status mail..saying your profile is no longer available for nomination due to expiration or nomination from other province...I called them and the reason they gave me was "sorry we over looked the PDF file sent with the email" after that they updated in their system and told me "we have intimated our officer he will look into the matter soon" ....hell coz of their mistake m still waiting for nomination

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uzumaki said:
Same here! NLA mail says send documents ASAP or before 24 hours. But that doesn't reflect in sending out nominations! And irony, got Ack mail when i sent new EE details upfront 2 weeks prior!

I noticed that my NLA came from different officer initials than the ADR mail!
Same here... even I got NLA from different officer

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I need assistance in applying for my work permit extension. I got my ITA, submitted documents and received eAOR. When I am trying to apply for work permit, it is asking me a series of questions whether I am eligible to apply.

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

When I select Yes, later it gives me an option for Temporary Resident Visa and Open Work permit.

But, when I select No, it gives me only one option Temporary Resident Visa to apply.

Can someone please guide me.

Thank you in advance