+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you can help me with this:

So My OINP Human Cap application was received on Feb 2nd (awaiting AOR).

The thing is, the manager from my old job, who wrote the reference letter has very recently moved to a different company. Now I've asked him to write a new letter just saying that the old letter is still valid and his position now at the new company.

Will this be enough ?

That company was over taken by another company soon as I left and it had a new name.

That was explained by my manager (he was still working there until April this year.

Will OINP accept this new updated letter (or what if he won't issue an updated letter ? ) Will they reject my application if they call the company and he does not work there anymore ?

Nov 23, 2015
would you mind if i ask when is your work permit expiring?

jjani said:
I have no idea how office told me this. He asked for my last name and then he found something and was able to get my full name. Then he said me final stages. But he did not had answer what that exactly means.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

The thing is, the manager from my old job, who wrote the reference letter has very recently moved to a different company. Now I've asked him to write a new letter just saying that the old letter is still valid and his position now at the new company.

Will this be enough ?

That company was over taken by another company soon as I left and it had a new name.

That was explained by my manager (he was still working there until April this year.

Will OINP accept this new updated letter (or what if he won't issue an updated letter ? ) Will they reject my application if they call the company and he does not work there anymore ?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

Will this be enough ?

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

Will this be enough ?

Try to call OINP

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

Will this be enough ?

Please do not duplicate question. Wait for people to answer. I can see in same page you have asked 3 times same question.
Its a humble request to do not do this. People here are very nice they are reading all posts carefully so don't worry you will be answered by someone.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
jjani said:
I have no idea how office told me this. He asked for my last name and then he found something and was able to get my full name. Then he said me final stages. But he did not had answer what that exactly means.
Please try to call them again. One of my friend has same experience. Officer told him same thing. Than he conformed with date of birth and officer told him correct state of his application.
Some time there are multiple people having same name that's why this might happen

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
mike.07 said:
Hello Guys,

I have some excting news that will cheer you up....

My friend received AOR today

Application Submitted : 8th JAN
Aor received : 18th May
CEC inland

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations!!!!
Yipeeeee.... finally...is ur work permit expiring soon??

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

Will this be enough ?

Reference letters are issued by company, (HR), irrespective to a particular employee.

Even if you or your manager has left the company, that letter is valid but if you've got that letter without telling your company, and your manager has helped you then you might need to present letter of explanation to OINP.

In other words, if someone helping you personal then you need affidavit not reference letter unless that person was in authority to issue such letters.

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
Hi guys

Does someone is keeping track of the list with all our names and details? if so, please can you publish it?

this is just to know what is the tendency of AOR and approval for the Jan 2016 applicants

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
mike.07 said:
Hello Guys,

I have some excting news that will cheer you up....

My friend received AOR today

Application Submitted : 8th JAN
Aor received : 18th May
CEC inland

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
This is great man, do you know if someone else from JAN 2016 has receive the AOR/Nomination?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Rex6 said:
This is great man, do you know if someone else from JAN 2016 has receive the AOR/Nomination?
He is the first one to report on this thread.

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
garry91 said:
Just called them right now lady said we have started reviewing applications for JAN month. hopefully anytime soon we can get AOR.
These are good news!!! Finally is about time