17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
gregrdyer said:
Well, I've already been waiting 111 days (approx. 16 weeks)......I guess I could wait a few weeks more.
I was expecting to wait until mid-June anyway for my AOR, before contacting the folks at OINP. I just hope my DD does not expire before they deposit into their account.
As per the call attendant, January applicants will start getting AOR's from mid June.

My DD will also expire in mid July, I just want this AOR before that.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi, I sent my OINP application in Jan 23, 2016. My EE profile will expired in Jul 3, 2016 since it will be 1 year old. If I won't received any ARO or nomination before that day, what should I do now?

Please help.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
hongtam2629 said:
Hi, I sent my OINP application in Jan 23, 2016. My EE profile will expired in Jul 3, 2016 since it will be 1 year old. If I won't received any ARO or nomination before that day, what should I do now?

Please help.
You can create new EE profile and ask OINP to direct your application with that. They may tell you the further procedure.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Jan 2016 applicants - What happens if our DD expires before AOR?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
mvd said:
For Jan 2016 applicants - What happens if our DD expires before AOR?
They will return the applications but that will not happen I guess. OINP authorities are also aware of draft expiration phenomenon.

This generally hapens when theres huge backlog and no time left to entertain new applications or a decision from higher authorities to stop processing.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Below is reply of my email I sent this morning to know about the status of my application. I asked them another question about DD expiration, will keep you posted.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence:

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

Ground Floor | Rez-de-chaussée

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
prashantduggal said:
Below is reply of my email I sent this morning to know about the status of my application. I asked them another question about DD expiration, will keep you posted.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

This is their standard reply,....

N

newtoexpressentry

did any of you who are engineers or using NOC for engineer have to submit PEng cert with OINP application?

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
prashantduggal said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

I applied while being out of status and waiting for my restoration of status to be processed, I should be hearing back about my restoration of status application in the next few months/early June but I included a LOE to them and let them know I had sent in my application for restoration. I am hoping by the time they get to my application I can send them the new permit I was issued. Fingers crossed this will not be an issue for me.

R4321

Apr 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 10 2017
I called OINP customer care.First time, the agent said either they didn't receive the package or it's not entered into their system. I was sure the agent couldn't get my name so he wasn't searching with the right info.
Second time I called, another agent said, the application is received but no officer is assigned yet to look into the application. She also said, she can't let me know as to how long it might take. :(

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hi,

I just confirmed from my bank- HDFC (India), DD will expire in 90. By that my dd is already expired and so would be for others who sent the application.

Let me how to sort this and what are the next steps?

Thanks

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
waddup said:
Hi,

I just confirmed from my bank- HDFC (India), DD will expire in 90. By that my dd is already expired and so would be for others who sent the application.

Let me how to sort this and what are the next steps?

Thanks
I would suggest you to get hold on the manager of forex department of your bank. Drafts issued for foreign purposes have 180 days validity whereas 90 days for In-country purposes.

Mostly, all banks issue DD with 180 days validity for foreign purposes.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
waddup said:
Thanks. I'll visit my branch and double check. which bank you got the draft from?
Axis Bank, and they ensured me that it is valid for six months

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
prashantduggal said:
They will return the applications but that will not happen I guess. OINP authorities are also aware of draft expiration phenomenon.

This generally hapens when theres huge backlog and no time left to entertain new applications or a decision from higher authorities to stop processing.
IF this is the speed of giving AOR than all applicants DD will expire who have applied after 15th or 20th December.