+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Stream - March 12, 2024

riad22

Sep 18, 2024
I've contacted the agents by phone, but they don't have any information on how long it will take. They always just say that I need to wait.

patel1801

Aug 22, 2024
Congratulations,

What was the reason of refusal?
What documents did you submit in repeal?

I got the nomination today!
This is my timeline,
Mar 12 - received invitation
Mar 21 - Submitted
May 14 - assessment
June 12 - DIP
August 6 - intent to refuse
August 22 - submitted additional letter
September 12 - approval
I hope you all get good news.

Mandy1313

Aug 22, 2024
Have been waiting for 6 months now. Here is my timeline:
  • Invitation Received: March 12, 2024 (General draw for Employer Job Offer – International Student stream)
  • Application Submitted: March 26, 2024
  • Assessment Stage: Application passed through initial assessments and completeness checks.
  • DIP Stage: Moved to the DIP stage around July 10, 2024
What has it been like for you?

Anybody who has not had their final result yet? How long have you been waiting?

Abcdmanh

Aug 19, 2024
Have been waiting for 6 months now. Here is my timeline:
  • Invitation Received: March 12, 2024 (General draw for Employer Job Offer – International Student stream)
  • Application Submitted: March 26, 2024
  • Assessment Stage: Application passed through initial assessments and completeness checks.
  • DIP Stage: Moved to the DIP stage around July 10, 2024
What has it been like for you?
It’s been almost 6 months since submission,still in dip

Fiesta106

Sep 11, 2024
Hi
Does anyone know the steps required if an OINP international student file is in DIP and the individual has received a raise along with a title change, but the NOC and job duties remain the same?

khairaMS

Sep 26, 2024
Hi,

I’m currently applying under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) through the Job Offer: International Student stream. In the employer form, there’s a question about the employee's status. The options include:
  1. An individual authorized to work in Ontario
  2. An individual applying under the Job Offer: International Student Stream
My employer selected the first option (authorized to work in Ontario) since I am currently working in Ontario on a valid work permit. However, I am concerned because I’m applying under the International Student stream, and the second option seems more appropriate.

Will this cause any issues or delays with my application? Should I ask my employer to correct it? Any advice or similar experiences would be appreciated!

Mandy1313

Aug 22, 2024
Hi
Does anyone know the steps required if an OINP international student file is in DIP and the individual has received a raise along with a title change, but the NOC and job duties remain the same?
You will have to tell them that by submitting a web form. Attach you recent agreement and paystubs and make sure that the agreement states your job tittle and NOC code.
as long as your NOC code didn't change, its not an issue.