+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Stream - March 12, 2024

Aug 16, 2022
Hi I got my nomination on 18th July. Profile submitted on 26 March. assessment started- 28 May, DIP- June 28th

Is there any Whatsapp group for non express entry PR applications?

Reactions: happyfox00

ecm_1981

Jul 26, 2024
  1. You must continue to be employed in the approved employment position during the nomination period (i.e. until you receive permanent residence). This means that your terms of employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your:
    • employer
    • position title and duties
    • wage
    • hours of work
    • work location
  2. You must notify the OINP immediately in writing if there is a change in the nature of your employment, including any of the above terms of employment by contacting the OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Reactions: DevarshRanpara

wrsousa

Mar 21, 2024
Yeah, it's a general mail stating that look your portal for status. nothing specific... I am really worried that my work permit expires soon
I called them yesterday, I got the same generic answer, that a decision should be made soon, to keep looking at the portal for update information.

Dec 5, 2018
Application for International Student Stream is in DIP since July 9th evening, no update since any one else waiting for decision with similar timeline?

Neyragrat

Jul 10, 2024
Application for International Student Stream is in DIP since July 9th evening, no update since any one else waiting for decision with similar timeline?
How many days are you waiting since you submitted? I’m also getting frustrated with this as I’ve been past 120 days now and still no response

Last edited:

ksukh

May 2, 2024
DIP since June 25. No update after that.
I submitted a webform this week and received a reply saying “the processing times posted on the website are average processing times. Individual applications can fall outside of the average and there are no set timelines for how long each stage of processing will take.

If the current status indicates “Decision in Progress” status, kindly note that your application is currently assigned to an officer for processing. No further action is required from you at this time. You will be contacted by a member of our team should further information and/or documentation be required”

Stay positive everybody☺ !

Reactions: wrsousa

parthptl10

Jun 5, 2024
My application in DIP since June 16-17, No update afterwards.

Even OINP office is not picking up calls.

Don't know what to do?

People who submitted after me have already received their nomination.

wrsousa

Mar 21, 2024
My application in DIP since June 16-17, No update afterwards.

Even OINP office is not picking up calls.

Don't know what to do?

People who submitted after me have already received their nomination.
I spoke with them this morning, but same generic answer, you application is with the officer to be analyzed.