+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oinp- international graduate stream

jin kang

Feb 1, 2019
Hello

I am international student who graduate college in toronto
I believe i am eligible for international stream so i am trying to apply
But question is after the nomination can i leave the canada or can i quit the job?
some people telling me i can some people telling me i can not
please let me know about the detail of oinp

Thank you

Bilal26889

Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone.

I have been accepted into a PhD program (biotechnology). I have been offered:

1. A funding of $36539/per annum from university, but unfortunately, after deduction of tuition fees ($25883/per annum), I’d have $10656/per annum, which I can utilise to cover my living costs.

2. A residence for the first three months in one of the university suites (paid by my supervisor from his research grants as research fellowship)

I still didn’t apply for visa, and I am thinking to do this by the end of February, as I’d need police certificate etc.

I can see, you all are brilliant guys. You do have IELTS and personal financial support. I am in a situation that I can’t afford an IELTS. I really don’t want to get my passport stuck with Canadian Embassy as I do have another brilliant opportunity.

Please can anyone recommend, should I apply for Canadian student visa or shouldn’t?

I look forward to hearing from you.

julie2019

Jan 31, 2019
Hello

I am international student who graduate college in toronto
I believe i am eligible for international stream so i am trying to apply
But question is after the nomination can i leave the canada or can i quit the job?
some people telling me i can some people telling me i can not
please let me know about the detail of oinp

Thank you
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-international-student-stream
you can check information from above website.
if your employer meet the requirement and they are also willing to help you to apply for the OINP then you are eligible.