OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Assessment for me, I think dulclke submitted on May 7, I submitted May 10
It can be really frustrating though, Today would be 70days since you submitted, based on OINPs timeline, ideally your nomination should be around the corner, now timelines dont really mean anything, people are counting 121 days and still yet to get Nominated. For 1500 CAD one would expect better, and sadly this sets a bad first impression and precedence for living within the province.

I dont know for Inland applicants here, if you can share some ideas on how the province performs with benefits, health and other related public services

• Sad
Reactions: mangoshark

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
It can be really frustrating though, Today would be 70days since you submitted, based on OINPs timeline, ideally your nomination should be around the corner, now timelines dont really mean anything, people are counting 121 days and still yet to get Nominated. For 1500 CAD one would expect better, and sadly this sets a bad first impression and precedence for living within the province.

I dont know for Inland applicants here, if you can share some ideas on how the province performs with benefits, health and other related public services
maybe for the ones of June 2 Assessment although some are not yet in DIP they would still get the nomination before the rest because as you said today is 70 days since they submitted so their DIP period might be less

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
maybe for the ones of June 2 Assessment although some are not yet in DIP they would still get the nomination before the rest because as you said today is 70 days since they submitted so their DIP period might be less
Yeah thats true, I have now stopped checking the OINP site daily, as the expectation now in DIP is either to get, ADR, Intent to Refuse or Nomination, and all those would come with an email to my primary mail address.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021

Thanks bro, it is what it is.... can't do anything about it. Just have to accept it. Was waiting for DIP ardently but oh well. This is the way.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Yeah I don't think that's gonna happen. June 2 assessment maybe the last to get nominated from the looks of it. They are following LIFO.

• Sad
Reactions: Hala007

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
They moved people who went to assessment after me to DIP.. Im still in the assessment stage..
Oh sorry mate, welcome to the club. It is what it is. I don't even open OINP portal with fervor or enthusiasm anymore.
Its pretty much pointless. Just once a day ritual to be disappointed. But hey happy for others, god has blessed you all.

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Oh sorry mate, welcome to the club. It is what it is. I don't even open OINP portal with fervor or enthusiasm anymore.
Its pretty much pointless. Just once a day ritual to be disappointed. But hey happy for others, god has blessed you all.
True. Same here... Hope their processing time will not exceed the average life expectancy. Ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: sksksk1 and Hala007

ettorni

Jul 19, 2023
Hey everyone, I've been following this sub for a while.

Here's my progress:
NOI: May 5th
Submitted: June 5
Assessment: July 12
DIP: July 19

I wasn't expecting to be in DIP so early, but just checked today.

Last edited:

sksksk1

Jun 30, 2023
so happy for many of you. my NOI is May 8 (health draw),
submitted on May 8
assessment since June 2. still assessment :(
It seems to me that the DIP date depends more on the NOI date... ?