NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Guys I would greatly appreciate any input on my current issue
So I got my NOI on May 8th and I’m a general dentist. The letter of employment that I got from the clinic that I had worked for simply mentioned that I worked for them for a period of time (with date clearly mentioned) I got payed sum amount based on patient case mentioned too but the letter did not mention what work I did. I mean it says I worked as their dentist for a year. I don’t know what to do, do I need to get a new letter that explains for example; Dr. Nik did fillings, root canal, Paediatrics and such?
i felt like my original letter was pretty self explanatory but now I have doubt. My application is at the assessment stage currently

Last edited:

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Guys I would greatly appreciate any input on my current issue
So I got my NOI on May 8th and I’m a general dentist. The letter of employment that I got from the clinic that I had worked for simply mentioned that I worked for them for a period of time (with date clearly mentioned) I got payed sum amount based on patient case mentioned too but the letter did not mention what work I did. I mean it says I worked as their dentist for a year. I don’t know what to do, do I need to get a new letter that explains for example; Dr. Nik did fillings, root canal, Paediatrics and such?
i felt like my original letter was pretty self explanatory but now I have doubt. My application is at the assessment stage currently
Hi! Yes you would definitely need to get another letter from that job that lists your job duties. OINP is going to ask to see it (NOC purposes). See if you can get back in contact with your job and ask them to include a list of your job responsibilities/duties.

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
Today lol, just kidding Only god knows man. BTW CONGRATS!!
I work for Quebec employer but I work remotely from Ontario. OINP is now requesting to show settlement funds. My T4s are from Ontario, I thought that would be enough but now for family of 2 they are requesting to show $17k. Can I just show my spouse offer letter from Ontario instead of funds or is it ok to dump 17K at a time in my account?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi! Yes you would definitely need to get another letter from that job that lists your job duties. OINP is going to ask to see it (NOC purposes). See if you can get back in contact with your job and ask them to include a list of your job responsibilities/duties.
Thank you! I’ll get in contact with them

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
HCP | Inland
NOI: 05-May-2023
Application Submitted: 22-May-2023
Assessment: 08-June-2023
DIP: 15-July-2023
Hi,
My profile was in DIP however I got a request to show settlement funds as I work remotely from Ontario for Quebec employer.
For a family of 2, they requested to show about $17k and the documents must be submitted in 5 days. How do I justify if I borrow money from someone and dump it in my account. Also my spouse just started working in Ontario for Ontario employer with annual pay of $35K, can I just show her offer letter for settlement funds or the offer letter must be only of primary applicant?

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
HCP | Inland
Hi,
My profile was in DIP however I got a request to show settlement funds as I work remotely from Ontario for Quebec employer.
For a family of 2, they requested to show about $17k and the documents must be submitted in 5 days. How do I justify if I borrow money from someone and dump it in my account. Also my spouse just started working in Ontario for Ontario employer with annual pay of $35K, can I just show her offer letter for settlement funds or the offer letter must be only of primary applicant?
So did you get ADR status or like email? can you share the wording of the email?

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
HCP | Inland
Hi,
Did they send you the request after DIP ? And I believe you will need a gift deed if someone gave you the money

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
So did you get ADR status or like email? can you share the wording of the email?
Please be advised the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has sent you a message regarding your file.

Note: If the message requests additional documentation and you are an applicant with an authorized representative, only your representative can upload the documents.

Please log into the OINP e-Filing Portal for further details.

The OINP e-Filing Portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Please do not respond to this email but do keep it for your records.

Sincerely,
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

I got this Email and when I opened the portal, I see "awaiting information" status which basically is ADR

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Someone mentioned that folks who submit within 2 weeks of the NOI get processed faster. Seems like that's true for this batch. People who applied right away were moved in assessment in 2 weeks/3 weeks and then DIP in similar fashion. However, people who applied later are seeing 6 weeks and more to move into assessment.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Someone mentioned that folks who submit within 2 weeks of the NOI get processed faster. Seems like that's true for this batch. People who applied right away were moved in assessment in 2 weeks/3 weeks and then DIP in similar fashion. However, people who applied later are seeing 6 weeks and more to move into assessment.
Then why are June 2 assessment files not going into DIP?