+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Finally!! My application has moved to assessment today. So it took exactly 6 weeks for me to get to assessment
NOI - May 5th
Submitted - June 8th
Assessment - July 20th
DIP - NA
Approved - NA
Got mine too.
Edited: got green dot and oinp saying there is a message but on the message it just an instruction of uploading document; however, no indication of what documentation is required.

Last edited:

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Got mine too.
Edited: got green dot and oinp saying there is a message but on the message it just an instruction of uploading document; however, no indication of what documentation is required.
Congrats!
I had the green dot as well. But, for me, it just said that the application is reviewed for completeness and that it is determined as complete. It did not ask me to upload any documents.

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Got mine too.
Edited: got green dot and oinp saying there is a message but on the message it just an instruction of uploading a document; however, no indication of what documentation is required.
I guess, if they need any documentation, you would see an orange triangle with an exclamation mark. If not, I guess you should be good. The instructions on the page of your application status explain better.

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
OINP conducted a tech draw with 458 - 462 range. I wonder why they would go so low. A STEM category draw on the horizon?

If it's the case, I am pretty sure they were waiting for all the submitted applications to go into processing before conducting the draw, lol.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
OINP conducted a tech draw with 458 - 462 range. I wonder why they would go so low. A STEM category draw on the horizon?

If it's the case, I am pretty sure they were waiting for all the submitted applications to go into processing before conducting the draw, lol.
IRCC and Ontario have the same relationship problems. Communication!