+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hey Mate, your question is very valid and you have the accurate facts with you! 2023 seems like 2022 as the people who got NOIs in Feb and March are expecting final decision on their applications in June so 70-100 days patience is much needed along with being grateful that we have the NOIs with us!

We all are in same boat and can expect ourselves to hear final decision in August or September (depending on your submission date) ... I hope this answers your query!
Thanks. I am actually not impatient and wouldn't mind August September as I don't even have a PCC appointment till July. In fact September / late August is the ideal timeline for me.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys. Loving all the updates. One question if someone has the answer for it. I didn't get it in the other thread.

My CRS dropped from 459 to 444 because my sibling moved to US for work. I am in the health draw and still above the 427 lower limit. Same NOC and all documents are good. Will change in CRS be a problem?

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hey guys. Loving all the updates. One question if someone has the answer for it. I didn't get it in the other thread.

My CRS dropped from 459 to 444 because my sibling moved to US for work. I am in the health draw and still above the 427 lower limit. Same NOC and all documents are good. Will change in CRS be a problem?
Would recommend getting in touch with a consultant as this seems a very unique case. But maybe someone has gone through something similar. Lets see