+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NewtoCanada1111

May 26, 2024
Do we have any idea on what basis OINP sends nominations? I see under the Foreign Worker Steam program - ITA was received on 19th Jan, some of the candidates received nominations in April, and May and some of them are still waiting. Is it based on NOC codes? or something else. it would be good if people who got nominations could reply what is their NOC codes. it will be helpful for people who are waiting. thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do we have any idea on what basis OINP sends nominations? I see under the Foreign Worker Steam program - ITA was received on 19th Jan, some of the candidates received nominations in April, and May and some of them are still waiting. Is it based on NOC codes? or something else. it would be good if people who got nominations could reply what is their NOC codes. it will be helpful for people who are waiting. thank you.
The ONIP site posts the draws, scores and NOCs. Some draws are general and some are only a group of NOCs in trade, healthcare etc.

pthinh8000

Jan 16, 2023
Timing depends on the staff who was assigned the application and it also depends on the complexity of those applications. I know the process of their work, some requests remain a year or two before they move to the final decision. It is hard to say but sorry, your application is just a request, if you got lucky and the staff was great, your request will be processed promptly.

P/s: Some people from Dec 5 batch still don't get the nomination, probably all of those applications were assigned to one staff who was on vacation or medical leave. They did not tell or re-assign those applications to other co-workers (or eventually that co-worker did not want to get more work to do). This issue happened to one of my friend's.

Reactions: Setsuna

NewtoCanada1111

May 26, 2024
Timing depends on the staff who was assigned the application and it also depends on the complexity of those applications. I know the process of their work, some requests remain a year or two before they move to the final decision. It is hard to say but sorry, your application is just a request, if you got lucky and the staff was great, your request will be processed promptly.

P/s: Some people from Dec 5 batch still don't get the nomination, probably all of those applications were assigned to one staff who was on vacation or medical leave. They did not tell or re-assign those applications to other co-workers (or eventually that co-worker did not want to get more work to do). This issue happened to one of my friend's.
hmm, thank you for your input. So it is kind of wait and watch.. :)

TSQUARE

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hello all, anyone that got an ITA and submitted documents at the end of January still waiting? (Foreign Worker)
what is your timeline? mine is below
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream:
My timeline:
ITA: 19th Jan 2024
Submitted: 31st Jan 2024
Assessment: 22nd Feb 2024
DIP: 20th March 2024
Nomination: ?

20newhere19

Jun 4, 2024
what is your timeline? mine is below
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream:
My timeline:
ITA: 19th Jan 2024
Submitted: 31st Jan 2024
Assessment: 22nd Feb 2024
DIP: 20th March 2024
Nomination: ?
Very similar to yours. I submitted on January 30th

darvaset

Sep 18, 2021

I think this happened to me, I'm from that Dec 5th batch... still waiting for an answer

Reactions: Calixto

20newhere19

Jun 4, 2024
Timeline:
NOI : 19th Jan
Submitted : 31st Jan
Assessment : 23 Feb
DIP: 15th March
Median Wage Change: 17th May
Employer change median wage.
Nomination: 4th June

Hope and pray for others!!!
Congratulations! At what time do they send the approval emails?