Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Yeahhh yeahh yeahh!!! I am so happy for all of you. With the new allocation, they are moving forward. This was the problem for sure! They were waiting to have more nomination available!

Reactions: lamariposa

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Here we go.... Received my nomination at about 11:00am Pacific Time today... Yayyy :D:D !!! .. All normal stuff in the 4 pdfs received (just like as discussed in previous messages in this thread). Will update @chivinas spreadsheet and my signature shortly :)

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Here we go.... Received my nomination at about 11:00am Pacific Time today... Yayyy :D:D !!! .. All normal stuff in the 4 pdfs received (just like as discussed in previous messages in this thread). Will update @chivinas spreadsheet and my signature shortly :)
Wonderful! Do you have all your application package for PR ready?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Wonderful! Do you have all your application for PR ready?
Thanks @chivinas Mostly ready. Waiting for spouse PCC (police clearance cert) and photographs. Need to drive down to San Francisco to check for status.

lamariposa

Apr 22, 2019
See the answers from the Website below, bit confused as it says I do not have to provide the police certificate along with the PR application....

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/hong-kong.html

Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We’ll send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send us your application for permanent residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate. The Hong Kong Police Force will send your police certificate directly to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada address shown on the original letter from the Canadian Consulate General requesting a police certificate from you. You don’t need to send it separately.

Name of document to get:

• Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC)

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
See the answers from the Website below, bit confused as it says I do not have to provide the police certificate along with the PR application....

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/hong-kong.html

Do I need to provide a police certificate with my application for permanent residence? No. We’ll send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send us your application for permanent residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate. The Hong Kong Police Force will send your police certificate directly to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada address shown on the original letter from the Canadian Consulate General requesting a police certificate from you. You don’t need to send it separately.

Name of document to get:

• Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC)
Maybe it is case by case depending on the country of origin. In my case, I had to submit the Police Clearance along with the application.

Reactions: lamariposa