+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Yes, that's correct. He doesn't need to apply to PGWP. Indeed, if wants, he can quit college. Or, if he decides to continue, will pay domestic fee. He is now finishing the second year of a 3 year program, and had one year left, but probably he will not continue.
With this nomination you can't apply through the CEC express entry. It's a paper based application outside express entry.
BDW, you can use 2 years of experience in your home country as far as you have a job offer from an Ontarian employer.
We didn't provide proof of funds. You have to fill a form where you declare your funds, but they don't ask for a proof. Anyways, I think that you have to have a way to provide a proof of the amount you declare in case they ask for it.
Thanks for your detailed explanation. So, what this means is that with 2 years experience outside of Canada, one can apply for this program even with less than one year experience with an Onatarian employer. Was IELTS required for this application?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thanks for your detailed explanation. So, what this means is that with 2 years experience outside of Canada, one can apply for this program even with less than one year experience with an Onatarian employer. Was IELTS required for this application?
In this stream, you can apply even with Zero Ontario/Canada experience. You can even apply from outside Canada via this stream. Requirement will be a valid job offer in Ontario and 2 years worldwide experience in specific NOCs.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Whao! Thanks. Is IELTS required?
No IELTS, No WES but full support of Employer required. More than medium wage is required for your NOC and location. Please read the link below carefully. You will not get any points in Express Entry after nomination. This stream is not related to Express Entry and should not be used for it. It takes about 1-2 years to get PR via this stream (Lucky to get it in 1 year).

Getting a OINP slot for this stream is extremely difficult. Cost to apply is $2000 for GTA and $1500 outside GTA (PR cost is additional). I suggest you to please read all the previous 238 pages of this forum to get complete clarity on problems/procedures involved etc (very important)

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

Reactions: chivinas

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
No IELTS, No WES but full support of Employer required. More than medium wage is required for your NOC and location. Please read the link below carefully. You will not get any points in Express Entry after nomination. This stream is not related to Express Entry and should not be used for it. It takes about 1-2 years to get PR via this stream (Lucky to get it in 1 year).

Getting a OINP slot for this stream is extremely difficult. Cost to apply is $2000 for GTA and $1500 outside GTA (PR cost is additional). I suggest you to please read all the previous 238 pages of this forum to get complete clarity on problems/procedures involved etc (very important)

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream
Interesting! My spouse intends to apply for this after landing in Canada. Do those applying within Canada have as much problems, having gotten a job offer, relatively compared with those that applied from outside of Canada?
For someone who has his/her work experience outside of Canada, what are the required documents to show proof professional experience? I'm sorry for asking all these questions in case they have been answered already in previous pages; I just want my spouse to be adequately prepared before we land. Thanks

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Interesting! My spouse intends to apply for this after landing in Canada. Do those applying within Canada have as much problems, having gotten a job offer, relatively compared with those that applied from outside of Canada?
For someone who has his/her work experience outside of Canada, what are the required documents to show proof professional experience? I'm sorry for asking all these questions in case they have been answered already in previous pages; I just want my spouse to be adequately prepared before we land. Thanks
There is no difference where you get this experience (Canada or other place), the documents are the same. Please see the OINP link I shared. There is no difference if the candidate is in Canada or elsewhere. It does not even matter if you are currently working or not with that company (in Canada or elsewhere). What matters is a valid job offer (there are strict requirements on size of company, turnovers etc). The employer also needs to give an Employer form which contains quite a bit of company's confidential info. So, they should support you all the while. Otherwise, dont bother.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for taking out time to reply to my questions. I have gone through the link you put up there. I observed that emphasis is laid more on the job offer and the employer requirements .Little or no information was on display as to how to prove the two years of experience, incase one has the two years outside of Canada. Information on whether Employment letter, Pay slip , reference letters ,etc of the previous employment would be needed is not available. Hence, the reason I want to know what you used to prove the two-year work experience you claimed outside of Canada. Every other aspects of the process is well articulated, and I was able to understand the requirements.

Reactions: J20190911

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thank you for taking out time to reply to my questions. I have gone through the link you put up there. I observed that emphasis is laid more on the job offer and the employer requirements .Little or no information was on display as to how to prove the two years of experience, incase one has the two years outside of Canada. Information on whether Employment letter, Pay slip , reference letters ,etc of the previous employment would be needed is not available. Hence, the reason I want to know what you used to prove the two-year work experience you claimed outside of Canada. Every other aspects of the process is well articulated, and I was able to understand the requirements.
Please take a look at the checklist of documents ie go through all the sections of the link I shared and explore the sublinks as well. All answers can be found. Anyways, this page below has thorough answers on what to submit including answer to your question.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream-applicant-checklist

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Please take a look at the checklist of documents ie go through all the sections of the link I shared and explore the sublinks as well. All answers can be found. Anyways, this page below has thorough answers on what to submit including answer to your question.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream-applicant-checklist
Thanks for your patience. I have now seen every information I need. Going to grab those documents now is the next line of action. Once again, muchas gracias!

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks for your patience. I have now seen every information I need. Going to grab those documents now is the next line of action. Once again, muchas gracias!
When are you coming?
Where are you from?
Are you coming to study?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Do not arrange for Employer certificate right now. It needs to be latest. Once you apply, you need to arrange for it within 14 days.