+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Sarmad1987

Feb 24, 2018
Does Ontario only send out nominations to ICT related candidates or other occupations as well? I am a Civil Engineer NOC 2131 with 429 points. What are my chances for OINP nomination?

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi,

Please advice for ONIP I am the primary applicant but don’t have a joint account with my husband. We are planning to show his account statement as POF. Have asked the bank to update my name but doubt that can be done in the time we have. Can my husband write a letter saying that I have access to his funds? Will it work- anyone who has submitted plz help.
Thanks
Yes. Your husband’s LOE will work. The funds should not be less then the threshold defined. Good luck!

Reactions: nc100

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
I also did the same as you. As per other threads in this forum this was the recommended approach.
Meaning you asked for refund of $30 and went with electronic submission only ?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Dear Seniors,

Submitted OINP application yesterday. Need your good wishes for smooth processing. Thanks for all the help in submission queries.

Regards.

kaycee_kels

Mar 21, 2018
Please i have 2 questions.
1. My job title on my profile on CIC website reads "Network Support analyst" under NOC 2281. But my work documents reads "Network Engineer". i have received ONIP NOI & I want to create my profile on OINP Platform. can i update my job title on CIC website to "Network Engineer" and re-transmit it? will i need to explain why I filled 'Network Support analyst" then i changed it to "Network Engineer" in my LOE? My points did not change.... i just dont want there to be any confusion for the person that will review my application.
2. What do i need to do to accept ONIP NOI? do i just need to create a profile on ONIP Platform and that's all?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Please i have 2 questions.
1. My job title on my profile on CIC website reads "Network Support analyst" under NOC 2281. But my work documents reads "Network Engineer". i have received ONIP NOI & I want to create my profile on OINP Platform. can i update my job title on CIC website to "Network Engineer" and re-transmit it? will i need to explain why I filled 'Network Support analyst" then i changed it to "Network Engineer" in my LOE? My points did not change.... i just dont want there to be any confusion for the person that will review my application.
2. What do i need to do to accept ONIP NOI? do i just need to create a profile on ONIP Platform and that's all?
First of all, you can update your CIC profile anytime after transmittal and add new information. AS long as your NOC code and overall CRS score does not change the circumstances of your NOI.

Secondly, Yes you should create a profile on OINP website and attach the pdf screen of NOI. If you submit your profile within 45 days of NOI then its considered as an acceptance of NOI.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
With the score of 416 in CRS, should I apply for Ontario pnp? What are the chances?
How can you apply for Ontario PNP with 416 points?
If you are talking about HCP, the only way is that you should first receive NOI from them to apply.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
It has been a month since last NOIs were sent. I guess they are waiting to see how many folks apply and will issue again if quota remains.

jankidas

Mar 18, 2018
It has been a month since last NOIs were sent. I guess they are waiting to see how many folks apply and will issue again if quota remains.
They do have quota left .. per website .. 5191 remain out of 6600 (all of OINP categories).Hope they do something positive for ppl with less CRS :)

Reactions: DreamBig18

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
They do have quota left .. per website .. 5191 remain out of 6600 (all of OINP categories).Hope they do something positive for ppl with less CRS :)
This doesn't include 1800 NOIs that have been issued. Also, 6,600 includes all streams and not only Human Capital. So, that's why I am wondering.

jaideep07

Mar 26, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,
I just came across the forum and got to know how helpful this could be.
I received NOI from Ontario under HCP stream on 26 Feb, 2018. CRS Score 435.
I have some funds transferred to my account on 19th Feb, do I need to provide any document for the fund transfer?

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Hello all some people have received NOIs recently posted on another group
If anyone of you received as well pls share your noc code n crs score
As one has received on crs 405 whereas the other one received at 440

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello all some people have received NOIs recently posted on another group
If anyone of you received as well pls share your noc code n crs score
As one has received on crs 405 whereas the other one received at 440
Negative for me, Do you know when did they create profiles?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
I meant I have not received it. a created profile in January but my score was in 420s and bumped to 433 in Feb. Fingers crossed. How about u