+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
OINP will issue notifications of interest for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On August 26, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notificaition of interest on August 26, 2020
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupation Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on August 26, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0111 Financial managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
  • 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Ankur Bhadra

Jun 4, 2020
OINP will issue notifications of interest for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On August 26, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

• can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupation Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on August 26, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes

is CRS Cut-off revealed yet??

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020

Seems this is the first time they are giving out a pre-notification. Any idea why?

Ankur Bhadra

Jun 4, 2020

The OINP targeted candidates with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 466 and 475, and work experience in the following NOC codes:

0111 Financial managers
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
1114 Other financial officers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
3124 Allied primary health practitioners
3132 Dietitians and nutritionists

Missed it by 1 CRS Point!!!! My CRS Score is 465 and cut-off is 466!!

:rolleyes: Damm my destiny is testing me!!

Reactions: aonanuga002

himanshu2210

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All,

I received the NOI under OINP HCP today and request you to advise me on the following reg. my work experience:

- I have total 8 years of work experience in India
- First two years I worked for Company 1 for which I do not have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is different than one required under HCP OINP
- Next two years I worked for Company 2 for which I have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is different than one required under HCP OINP
- Next 3.5 years I worked for Company 3 for which I have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is the one required under HCP OINP
- Currently I am working for company 4 for which I do not have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is different than one required under HCP OINP

Please suggest if I can apply with only one work experience letter of Company 3 where i worked >3 years and I worked till Dec'19? and I can leave filling out for the rest of the years as that experience anyway does not fall under NOC code required under HCP OINP (0111)

Please suggest - appreciate your help in advance!!!!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,

I received the NOI under OINP HCP today and request you to advise me on the following reg. my work experience:

- First two years I worked for Company 1 for which I do not have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is different than one required under HCP OINP
- Next two years I worked for Company 2 for which I have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is different than one required under HCP OINP
- Next 3.5 years I worked for Company 3 for which I have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is the one required under HCP OINP
- Currently I am working for company 4 for which I do not have detailed work experience letter and the NOC code of this job is different than one required under HCP OINP

Please suggest if I can apply with only one work experience letter of Company 3 where i worked >3 years and I worked till Dec'19? and I can leave filling out for the rest of the years as that experience anyway does not fall under NOC code required under HCP OINP (0111)

You need to provide documents for all of your jobs, check HCP document checklist:

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
It is going to be alright buddy
Stay strong!

The OINP targeted candidates with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 466 and 475, and work experience in the following NOC codes:

0111 Financial managers
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
1114 Other financial officers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
3124 Allied primary health practitioners
3132 Dietitians and nutritionists

Missed it by 1 CRS Point!!!! My CRS Score is 465 and cut-off is 466!!

:rolleyes: Damm my destiny is testing me!!

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hi All,

You can use only the one that meets with the three years requirements and NOC

Onaynay

Aug 27, 2020
Thanks. Could you please suggest what should i write for other years as the field says i have to mention what i was doing in last 10 years apart from education and paid work
Hello just to clarify were you selected on your main Noc code? or did you include several noc codes in your work history that Ontario then selected from?

Shrutio

May 27, 2020
Hello, I have a question on proof of funds. Can I also show provident funds? And if yes, do I need to get it notarised or a print out of passbook is enough?

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Guys doing OINP I am a bit unclear about somethings:

1. Proof of compensation : Is it ok to upload Just payslips ( first and last month) and most recent promotion letter showing details of my annual compensation and benefits signed by Head HR.

Is it mandatory I show bank statement showing salary payment, are payslips and compensation letter enough?

2. Employment History :

I have about 6 years of experience in the relevant NOC 1111.

Do I have to detail my other employment within the last 10 years.

I was a school teacher before I started working under the NOC 1111 - Auditor

If so , do I really need to upload reference letters for those employment.. they aren't relevant to the NOC which OINP is interested in.

Aug 29, 2020
Hello. thank you for the guide. I have a question regarding work experience requirements for NOC 0124. how should we prove or mention it in the application? are those experiences going to be assessed by OINP as well?

pandasy

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone. Recently got EOI from Ontario and i need your advice pls. I'm trying to get reference letter from where i used to work. However, its a very small company and they don't have letter-headed paper. Also, while working with them, i didnt work for the person directly, its a franchise of a bigger company. so while i worked for the bigger company, i was paid by the small company. I was seen as an employee of the smaller company.Now, my former supervisor (we were both employed and paid by the small company) can give me a reference letter on a plain paper as the big company will not give me because they did not employ me directly. Can i notarize this reference letter and submit for oinp?
Please advice. Thank you