+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

johipe

Jul 7, 2017
OINP asked me send the missing documents to expressentry@ontario.ca . I received AOR after about an hour sending the documents. Its about 2 days already, Application status shows still 'Submitted'. Let's see whats going to be the next step.

I shall appreciate you for the forum post, else i wouldn't have contacted them about missing documents. Thank you.
Hi CANdreams,

I'm glad to know that the information I provided helped you. I haven't received AOR after submitting all my documents. I will be contacting them again today.

Let us know how your process go. Looks like a lot of people had the same issue with the attachments!

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Is there any issue in cic website ? I updated my name in correct order of surname n family name n its not submitting. Giving me bad gateway

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
well I am sitting in assessment since 22nd of july (almost 17 days).. hoping this weekend will bring some change.. all the best to others waiting for status change like me. cheers

tiagaoxavier

Jul 26, 2017
You can submit your applications whenever the stream (HCP below 400 for ICT) opens within 6 months of your NOI. But, if it opens after 6 months of your NOI, then am afraid you will not be eligible as NOI is valid only for 6 months. We all pray that it should open up soon enough. In the meanwhile you must gather all your documents and keep therm ready.
Thanks Anjanirai! Let´s just hope HCP reopens soon. Good luck for all of us!

Reactions: Anjanirai