09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
gops75 said:
So if you get the nomination from OINP, and add it to EE profile, get ITA from CIC, all before EE profile expiry, is it okay if EE Profile expires when we start sending Application documents to CIC, or when the CIC starts reviewing the Application that has been sent. please share your take/experience. Thanks.

regards,
GV
Once you receive ITA, your EE profile gets locked and it will not expire. I received ITA on 22nd Dec and my profile was about to expire on 24th Dec., so it is still very much active since it has got locked. I hope you understood now.

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
sushsmart15 said:
Once you receive ITA, your EE profile gets locked and it will not expire. I received ITA on 22nd Dec and my profile was about to expire on 24th Dec., so it is still very much active since it has got locked. I hope you understood now.
yes, I got it. I tried to give you a point. Site said I cannot give you Karma once again within 24 hrs. Thanks for the details...GV

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hello to all senior members,

I have following question regarding OINP,

When I create EE Profile and have selected Ontario, and have 400+ points, does it mean that I am in the queue for nomination?

Our current state- We are waiting for WES result, we are expecting to be around ~430 points.

Thank you
Anand

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
Thanks Vensak but do I send all the documents? I had 7 PDF's with 3 having errors.
Send what you have. If there are any errors made by certified translator, you can highlight them with explanation, that you asked for correction of course.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
vensak said:
Send what you have. If there are any errors made by certified translator, you can highlight them with explanation, that you asked for correction of course.
vensak thanks. I received the corrections. my question is do i re-send everything? I am think to reply to my own email and only sending the corrected documents.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
vensak thanks. I received the corrections. my question is do i re-send everything? I am think to reply to my own email and only sending the corrected documents.
You can reply to their mail again and send what was missing or wrong with your explanation. Then give them a bit time and then you can start hunting them to make sure, that documents were received.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
vensak said:
You can reply to their mail again and send what was missing or wrong with your explanation. Then give them a bit time and then you can start hunting them to make sure, that documents were received.
I should put you on an automatic +1 system :D. Thanks.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello Raj, Everyone,

can someone suggest, which month of applicants are getting nomination now. I received my A0R on August 05, sent additional documents requested. but not here'd anything yet from OINP.

Moreover, i am currently working in Ontario and do i still need to show proof of funds to OINP? i sent my bank 6 months statements to OINP and the final balance in it is more than LICO limit i.e. 13300$. However, in the last 6 months the balance was less than LICO limit. does that impact my nomination in any way. plz kindly suggest on this.

Thank you.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nreddy said:
Hello Raj, Everyone,

can someone suggest, which month of applicants are getting nomination now. I received my A0R on August 05, sent additional documents requested. but not here'd anything yet from OINP.

Moreover, i am currently working in Ontario and do i still need to show proof of funds to OINP? i sent my bank 6 months statements to OINP and the final balance in it is more than LICO limit i.e. 13300$. However, in the last 6 months the balance was less than LICO limit. does that impact my nomination in any way. plz kindly suggest on this.

Thank you.
If you are working for a full-time job in Ontario and you have already informed OINP about it, then they should not ask you to show POF.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nreddy said:
Hello Raj, Everyone,

Thank you.
Try to contact them ASAP (mail them and try to phone them or if ever possible, visit them in person). Ontario was nominating from all monthes including March and April applicants.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
vensak said:
Try to contact them ASAP (mail them and try to phone them or if ever possible, visit them in person). Ontario was nominating from all monthes including March and April applicants.
HI Vensak,

do you mean there is no applicants pending to get nomination from 2016?. i received my PT request on Feb 12th 2016, and sent my package on march 9th 2016, received AOR on August. i submitted additional documents requested on January 9th 2017.

could you share the contact number i should reach out too.

Thank you.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nreddy said:
HI Vensak,

do you mean there is no applicants pending to get nomination from 2016?. i received my PT request on Feb 12th 2016, and sent my package on march 9th 2016, received AOR on August. i submitted additional documents requested on January 9th 2017.

could you share the contact number i should reach out too.

Thank you.
Like app. 85% of applicants already got their nominations by now. Another 10% got PFL. So what is left is just small amount of opened application. You had no movement on your application, so I suggest you to contact them. Some applicants were reporting that their mails got lost or ignored. That is also reason, why you need to contact them.

The above numbers are estimation according to others timelines.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Raj and Sushsmart,
Can I get Ontario nomination if I have Australia PR ?
As I am from Mechanical Engg and more interested for Canada.
Does Ontario may deny person holding Australia PR for PT invitation or nomination?
Need your input urgently.
Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Hi Raj and Sushsmart,
Can I get Ontario nomination if I have Australia PR ?

Yes

As I am from Mechanical Engg and more interested for Canada.
Does Ontario may deny person holding Australia PR for PT invitation or nomination?

Not especially. No.
Need your input urgently.
Thank you

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Thank you Raj for your reply.
When I should inform Ontario authority about Australia PR?
Before receiving PT invitation or during application process/before nomination? As I received ITA from Australia and in process of collecting docs as of now.
Where should I inform about it?
Thanks in advance.