+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I received my AOR yesterday and ordered for duplicate report today and wrote to WES for a refund. Just wanted to confirm, we are doing this for OINP to be able to access this through online means(AccessWES). There is nothing that WES mails as a hard copy to OINP correct?

Also, do we need to confirm to OINP that I have taken this step?

If yes, How do I do so?

Thank you,
mpsr.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
m.p.s.r said:
Hello,

I received my AOR yesterday and ordered for duplicate report today and wrote to WES for a refund. Just wanted to confirm, we are doing this for OINP to be able to access this through online means(AccessWES). There is nothing that WES mails as a hard copy to OINP correct? - Correct.

Also, do we need to confirm to OINP that I have taken this step? - Yes

If yes, How do I do so?

Once you have placed the order, you can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- File Number
- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)

Thank you,
mpsr.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hi all,
I requested for my duplicate ECA copy long back but didn't mail WES for the refund :(
Can anybody suggest is it still possible to ask for the refund. And how to go about it.
Thank you all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Hi all,
I requested for my duplicate ECA copy long back but didn't mail WES for the refund :(
Can anybody suggest is it still possible to ask for the refund. And how to go about it.
Thank you all.
I got my refund after almost 1.5 months. Send them a note using their online form ---> http://wes.org/support/ and request a refund.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ichowdhury said:
Hi all,
Thank you all.
Would suggest you to request for a refund.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Stanlee said:
Would suggest you to request for a refund.
Could someone explain in what case we may apply for refund?

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
I think it is automatic on their end to make refunds. I ordered a duplicate ECA last Mar 12, and got an email after a week that they will refund me $7.91. Then last week April 07, I got another email informing me that another $33.90 will be returned to me as they found out there was an overpayment

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
noramime said:
I think it is automatic on their end to make refunds. I ordered a duplicate ECA last Mar 12, and got an email after a week that they will refund me $7.91. Then last week April 07, I got another email informing me that another $33.90 will be returned to me as they found out there was an overpayment
Not everyone gets the additional $33.9 refund without asking for it. I waited for 3 weeks to receive the additional refund. However, I had to contact WES and only then they provided me the additional $33.9 refund.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
noramime said:
You are also eligible to receive a refund of CAD 41.81. Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).

5Kay

Mar 1, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello, I'm new here and excited to be part of this family Smiley Smiley

Please I have a challenge and will deeply appreciate help.

While helping a friend with her application, we submitted her Oinp application but authorised WES to share her results with cic instead of OINP (paid 33 cad).. We actually didnt see the provincial option there initially. I only realised today that instruction says 'oinp' specifically. What do I do now please?

I'll be grateful to get a response.

Reactions: CHECKSUM

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
5Kay said:
Hello, I'm new here and excited to be part of this family Smiley Smiley

Please I have a challenge and will deeply appreciate help.

While helping a friend with her application, we submitted her Oinp application but authorised WES to share her results with cic instead of OINP (paid 33 cad).. We actually didnt see the provincial option there initially. I only realised today that instruction says 'oinp' specifically. What do I do now please?

I'll be grateful to get a response.
I sent you a private message regarding this issue

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello,

I submitted my OINP on 1st June, 2017 and made the payment for the same as well. On 2nd June, I ordered for a duplicate copy of the ECA report to be sent to CIC and also to Ontario for OINP. I emailed them asking for acknowledging if they have received my ECA and they said they will update me when they receive it. Today I got an email asking for:-

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

But I had already sent them the acknowledgement receipt and also the reference number of my ECA and again I have sent them the same.

Kindly suggest me if I need to do anything else????

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.