Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Am I the only CEC candidate with FEb 22 ( submission of documents) date to have not received nomination ?? Cause am I kind of worried now !

dudgres

Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys,

Just wondered if you could assist.
I sent in the documents for my ADR and received confirmation of their receipt and was told that my application was progressing to the next stage on 30th November 2016. However, nothing has changed on my CIC profile - is this normal?
Also, I have noticed many of you talking about your case officers initials - how do I know the initials of my case officer - my file number is XHSW-*******

Thanks in advance

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudgres said:
Hi guys,

Just wondered if you could assist.
I sent in the documents for my ADR and received confirmation of their receipt and was told that my application was progressing to the next stage on 30th November 2016. However, nothing has changed on my CIC profile - is this normal?
Also, I have noticed many of you talking about your case officers initials - how do I know the initials of my case officer - my file number is XHSW-*******

Thanks in advance
1. No change in CIC profile - Normal. There will not be any change in your profile while OINP processes your application. When they send you nomination, you will receive it through your CIC profile as a new message. You will get notified in your email by CIC about this. OINP will send you a nomination certificate to your mailing address.

2. Case officer initials should be there on the ADR email subject line, next to your file number in brackets.

Good luck :)

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
girlgoneinternational said:
Am I the only CEC candidate with FEb 22 ( submission of documents) date to have not received nomination ?? Cause am I kind of worried now !
I am in the same boat with you.. CEC inland, submission on feb 22nd, ADR on Nov. 10, sent additional docs on Nov. 16.
Waiting for nomination.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
mjadawala said:
I am in the same boat with you.. CEC inland, submission on feb 22nd, ADR on Nov. 10, sent additional docs on Nov. 16.
Waiting for nomination.
Good to know I am not alone . Wish everyone speedy nominations to kill this never ending wait and irregular heartbeats for almost a year now

TOOTB

Jan 24, 2016
Hi everyone, a question
it is said that after receiving information via the MyCIC account about a nomination the candidate has 30 calendar days for accepting or rejecting the nomination. Supposing you want to buy some time to be able to prepare all necessary docs for ITA. what happens if the express entry profile expires while you are yet to accept nomination and still have time within the 30 days limit ? How do you proceed?

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP FEB 2016 said:
Updates

Added: ankurparekh1988, YAYACanada, Abed Itawi, marsh08

Additional Document Requests(ADR): nkanani1, LanaS, Mechanical Engg, Jack2pac1, abs24, bishgop, Y Sal, parihaa, Moe Juve, samzgfang, marsh08, vignesh8589, TestEngg

Nominations: YAYACanada, positiveenergylittlesun, radon29, tusharpatel

Congratulations everyone on the nomination and ADRs :)
Hello!! I too got my ADR on 5th Dec, I sent the docs on 6th & received Ack same day. Thanks for the update. Congratulations to all Nominated and the ones moving forward towards nominations.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TOOTB said:
Hi everyone, a question
it is said that after receiving information via the MyCIC account about a nomination the candidate has 30 calendar days for accepting or rejecting the nomination. Supposing you want to buy some time to be able to prepare all necessary docs for ITA. what happens if the express entry profile expires while you are yet to accept nomination and still have time within the 30 days limit ? How do you proceed?
As per recent updates you will now get 90 days for filing a PR. Its always better to accept the ITA prior to its expiry. You'll have enough time to prepare.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THIS IS JUST FYI!!
WE ALL MUST HAVE RECEIVED IT ALREADY FROM IRCC

December 3, 2016

This letter is addressed to candidates in the pool to inform them of the recent changes to the Express Entry system.

The Express Entry system was updated on November 19, 2016, and several improvements have been made that may affect you. It is important you read the information below to see how you may be affected by these changes.

What do I need to do after I read about the changes to the Express Entry system?

Not everyone will be affected by the changes to the Express Entry system.

If you think you are not affected, there is nothing you need to do.

If you think the changes to the Express Entry system listed below affect you, these are your next steps:

Step 1. Log into your online account and update your Express Entry profile by answering the new questions we added to the system.

Step 2. After you update your profile, the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) will update your score.

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

Regular invitation rounds will begin again in the coming weeks. If you are affected by the changes, you should update your Express Entry profile by December 12, 2016.

All CRS scores will be updated before the next invitation round.

These changes to the Express Entry system are now in effect:

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) will not be needed for certain job offers. Many people in Canada with an LMIA exempt work permit will be able to carry that LMIA exemption under Express Entry if they meet certain conditions. This will allow more candidates to receive CRS points for their job offer and meet the program requirements of the federal skilled worker class and the federal skilled trades class.

Examples

North America Free Trade Agreement

federal-provincial agreements

Mobilité Francophone

intra-company transferees, as long as they meet certain criteria, such as at least one year of work experience from the same employer who is providing their job offer

Find out more about jobs that are exempt from needing an LMIA.

The number of points you can get for a job offer has changed.

You can earn a total of 50 points if you have a valid job offer in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A or B occupation.

You can earn a total of 200 points if you have a valid job offer in a NOC 00 occupation.?

A job offer now only needs to be for a minimum of one year from the time you become a permanent resident.

You can now earn CRS points for study in Canada above high school.

You can earn 15 points for a one- or two-year diploma or certificate.

You can earn 30 points for a degree, diploma or certificate of three years or longer or for a master’s, professional or doctoral degree of at least one academic year.

You now have more time to complete an application for permanent residence if you get an invitation to apply.

Applicants will now have 90 days to apply for permanent residence, instead of 60 days.

Visit the Express Entry section of our website and the Help Centre for more information.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
jasluke said:
As per recent updates you will now get 90 days for filing a PR. Its always better to accept the ITA prior to its expiry. You'll have enough time to prepare.
Actually the time starts counting as soon as you receive the ITA, not after you accept it. If you need more time and you have a nomination then you should reject the ITA and you'll get another on the next draw.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Dears,
What will happen if I do not submit tax doc from the government? since they have asked 5 years old record, i am having difficulty in getting doc from the gov. will a letter from the company i worked saying that they had paid this this amount on my behalf , work? coz in my country, there is no system of PAN card and company pay all the employees money themselves in lump sum.

pls pls pls help. anyone???

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroonabi said:
Dears,
What will happen if I do not submit tax doc from the government? since they have asked 5 years old record, i am having difficulty in getting doc from the gov. will a letter from the company i worked saying that they had paid this this amount on my behalf , work? coz in my country, there is no system of PAN card and company pay all the employees money themselves in lump sum.

pls pls pls help. anyone???
Try your best to get the letter. In case if you are unable to get one within the specified time, ask your employer to write a letter for you covering the points.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
TOOTB said:
Hi everyone, a question
If you need more time then you have the following options:
- do not accept the nomination straight away, accept it on the last day before it expires (but be very careful not to miss the dead line otherwise you'll have a hard time getting OINP to reissue your Nom,
- once you accept the nomination you'll get an ITA in the next draw, if you still need more than 90 days the reject the ITA and you'll get it again in the following draw... as far as I know you can continue to do this until your profile expires, at which point you'll lose the nom.

Also nominations are only valid for 6 months so if you do this for more than 6 months it's quite possible that you'll lose your nom.

dudgres

Aug 14, 2016
Lotus_01 said:
1. No change in CIC profile - Normal. There will not be any change in your profile while OINP processes your application. When they send you nomination, you will receive it through your CIC profile as a new message. You will get notified in your email by CIC about this. OINP will send you a nomination certificate to your mailing address.

2. Case officer initials should be there on the ADR email subject line, next to your file number in brackets.

Good luck :)
Thank you Lotus - that has put my mind at ease :)
Ah, yeah wondered what the bracket stuff was - LHV

Thank you again