+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@usmibrahim I think it is better to remove names of applicants who have withdrawn upon applying to another province. There won't be any further update from these applicants. However, in case of returned applications we may have surprises so those can stay.

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
@usmibrahim I think it is better to remove names of applicants who have withdrawn upon applying to another province. There won't be any further update from these applicants. However, in case of returned applications we may have surprises so those can stay.
thanks for the suggestion. done

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@usmibrahim, you forgot to update my status =P I replied at thread #696 page 47 that i got the pre-AOR. Thanks!

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
visawizard said:
Hi everyone,

I got couple of messages enquiring about were exactly I didn't write 'NA'. So replying here since it might help others also.

I didn't write 'NA' in my office phone number column since I have already given mobile number. My mistake, I should have.

I had a 3 months unemployment period, I didn't write 'NA' in the NOC column corresponding to it. Again my mistake. :(
I'm not actually sure that your application was returned for that specific cause. There must be something else missing in the application form that was an important information.

Not putting 'n/a' in those columns shouldn't matter. Especially as you mentioned you were unemployed for those 3 months, therefore you had no NOC code and leaving it blank should be ok.

I think you should check your application form again.

And did you actually receive the application package back with a checklist listing the things that was incomplete ?

What stream did you apply under ?

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visawizard said:
Hi,

Just wanted to update all you guys.
My application was sent back with the explanation letter mentioning that I didn't fill 'NA' in all the columns. It also mentions that I cannot resubmit the application. :(

I am hoping to increase my score by doing my partners WES and get a Express Entry invite. If I don't then I will create a new profile and await Ontario nomination which I think will start sending invite in November.

Good luck to all the ppl awaiting AOR.
Very strange that they expect n/a to be written in NOC even when person is unemployed. To cancel application on such trivial issue is unfair in my opinion. When did they returned your application? So sorry to know abt your rejection.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PrettyCanada said:
Very strange that they expect n/a to be written in NOC even when person is unemployed. To cancel application on such trivial issue is unfair in my opinion. When did they returned your application? So sorry to know abt your rejection.
OINP updates

February 12, 2015

Effective March 16, 2015, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will no longer accept incomplete Employer and Nominee applications, and will return them to applicants.

An application may be deemed incomplete if, for example:

the application form is illegible or incomplete (all fields must be completed, and questions that are not applicable should be marked "N/A"),
the required supporting documents are not provided, or
the translations are not complete, certified or notarized.
---------------------------------------------------------------
its not a question of fair or unfair...This says you cant leave anything Blank. just write N/A

Gotham

Jun 17, 2016
Well the issue here is why is there an inconsistency as to some applications are accepted without NA and some are returned. There is should be consistency across the program. This is really unfair to
some candidates.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

After following up twice last week, I received the reviewed and accepted email from OINP today. Waiting for the AOR...not sure if they have started issuing it to Feb. applicants.
Please update the tracker. Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sid.r said:
Hi Everyone,

After following up twice last week, I received the reviewed and accepted email from OINP today. Waiting for the AOR...not sure if they have started issuing it to Feb. applicants.
Please update the tracker. Thanks
They have even slowed down on January AOR....hope they resume with double the speed

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Gotham said:
Well the issue here is why is there an inconsistency as to some applications are accepted without NA and some are returned. There is should be consistency across the program. This is really unfair to
some candidates.
In fact computer did not even take that N/A for except one place. 2 other places I added N/A after taking out prints.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys any idea when are we guys getting our AORs ?? It has been a very long wait.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
syedahraza said:
Guys any idea when are we guys getting our AORs ?? It has been a very long wait.
Its been a long wait... yes and it seems like it may be longer...

By the looks of things it could be around mid next month that they start with AOR's for Feb. Applicants. But, then again its just what i think....

I just hope that things start flowing soon as this wait is a real killer. I hope the patience for the AOR does not make me a patient.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck

Very true. Dec applicants faced the max delays and had to patiently wait for their AOR's.