+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thestunner316 said:
this is my personal opinion - you dont have to follow it...
on your EE profile, change date of expiry by about 1 month, say its expiring on 1st september, change it to 1st october. and update your new scores as soon as you get them... technically its illegal, but in my "personal opinion" its better than having an expired profile...
maybe someone else has a better suggestion ?
Please dont suggest illegal ways. this is a question of someones future. Even if the profile expires he can create it after the results and he will get nomination. Why suggest illegal ways which can lead some profile to a stage that it is baned. This is sure not helping someone. I would suggest you remove that post

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
SanKanKun said:
This is the reply from another member on a differenet thread:

Hi Kanika,

Sorry for the late reply.
Well I would say I had similar situation, but back then I did not get AOR, hence I went ahead and updated my profile with the IELTS score which reduced my CRS. Meanwhile, I was waiting for the new score and as soon as I got the new result I had updated in my profile. Since your is a case where you already have AOR and an encashed DD, it is likely that your profile will expire once the CRS reduces. You may even want to mail OINP regarding the same and inform that you are about to give one more try for IELTS and awaiting response by first week of Dec.
Though you may verify with the experts on this forum for apt opinion.

Regards,
Nisha
Kanika,

It just occurred to me that you may also take that other English test (CELPIP). I think they have an option of getting your results in 3 business days for $100 extra. Look into that!

Best,
Parisa

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Please dont suggest illegal ways. this is a question of someones future. Even if the profile expires he can create it after the results and he will get nomination. Why suggest illegal ways which can lead some profile to a stage that it is baned. This is sure not helping someone. I would suggest you remove that post
Agreed. The suggested method would amount to fraud and would unnecessarily get the applicant banned from any Canadian visa in future. He/she will not be eligible for even tourist visa if banned.

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
SanKanKun said:
When are you likely to get a new IELTS result? Whats your CRS? I am also seeking answers from the Forum and anyone who has been through this situation before. There is one person who I contacted on the PNP thread, she had a similar situation but pre-AOR...not sure if that matters though....obviously her application was also being processed , they just didn't have the bandwidth to send AORs in time.

Also, I think we have to inform OINP sooner than later about anything that impacts our EE Profile (its mentioned in the AOR Letter).

Please keep me posted...watsapp me on +91 8130680123 so we can stay in touch on this crazy situation.

Cheers and Good Luck!
Kanika
I will have my IELTS results on Dec 2 like you. My CRS was around 440 (I don't remember exactly), but right now I don't have any CRS as they don't even give you a score when you don't have a valid English test. I am still on the fence about contacting them, because it's not just a matter of having a lower score for me. It's a matter of having no EE profile at all...

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Hi guys,

So I repeat my question here, because I just realized what a bad situation I am in. I have already received my AOR 2 months ago. My CRS was 440, but my EE profile became closed after my English results were expired. I am taking the English test again, but won't have the new results until Dec 2nd. My question is if it's a good idea for me to contact OINP and explain the situation before having a new test score and a new EE profile. The AOR letter says the following things that may be relevant:

-We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application.
(So it's not in the assessment phase yet, they are not even looking at my case right now.)

-If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. (I have clearly already violated this, although due to a technicality and not due to losing actual qualifications.)

- Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:
--The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
--A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
--A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and
--A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

(Well 30 days has already passed since the AOR letter. But this makes it sound like they acknowledge that expiration of EE can happen and is not the end of the world. The question is should I contact them after I have a new profile or should I let them know in the meanwhile.)

Thanks a lot in advance! I really appreciate your input.

Parisa

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parihaa said:
Hi guys,

So I repeat my question here, because I just realized what a bad situation I am in. I have already received my AOR 2 months ago. My CRS was 440, but my EE profile became closed after my English results were expired. I am taking the English test again, but won't have the new results until Dec 2nd. My question is if it's a good idea for me to contact OINP and explain the situation before having a new test score and a new EE profile. The AOR letter says the following things that may be relevant:

-We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application.
(So it's not in the assessment phase yet, they are not even looking at my case right now.)

-If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. (I have clearly already violated this, although due to a technicality and not due to losing actual qualifications.)

- Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:
--The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
--A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
--A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and
--A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

(Well 30 days has already passed since the AOR letter. But this makes it sound like they acknowledge that expiration of EE can happen and is not the end of the world. The question is should I contact them after I have a new profile or should I let them know in the meanwhile.)

Thanks a lot in advance! I really appreciate your input.

Parisa
I would suggest, stay quiet for now, don't contact OINP, wait for your IELTS score to come in. I don't think you have any obligation to proactively inform OINP at this moment.

Once you get your IELTS score, update your EE (recreate a new one if you have to). Once your EE is updated, inform OINP with the relevant change details (new EE profile or IELTS test score). Only miss on your part is that you were supposed to maintain score above 400 which also included you to have valid IELTS test scores. Hopefully, OINP will overlook this. You are correct, it shouldn't be end of the world but remember, all rules apply only on applicants.

Nov 23, 2015
Personally i think it's better to inform them. You don't want them to find out themselves, which is more likely to happen, as you may jeopardize your own application and may not be able to apply again in the future due to misrepresentation. Sorry to say that but it's really our own responsibility to take the test earlier to avoid situation like this as the expiry date of the language score is known. Anyways, it is still up to you to take the risk or not. Good luck! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ parihaa I suggest you inform oinp and req them to consider your case giving genuine reason like the dates were not available near your center.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys

Anyone has officer name as T-LW ? Any movement from this officer to any application?

Please share it.

Thanks in advance

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Thanks a lot for replies, everyone!

Bestofluck, isn't it better to just acknowledge that this has been due to my own negligence? It's really not realistic to say I couldn't find any tests to take. I live in Toronto! And my test results actually expired a few weeks ago but I couldn't register for a test because I had sent out my passport to US for renewal, which took long. Oh, wait, maybe I should mention that as a reason...

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hey guys
I received an email from OINP asking for additional docs.
One of these docs is a 6 months bank statement.
When I applied back in February my bank statement was show the required amount.
Right now I'm way below what they require.
Is it ok to submit my current balance or I have to meet the requirement again for addition document?
Any help? Thanks a lot

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe Juve said:
Hey guys
Is it ok to submit my current balance or I have to meet the requirement again for addition document?
Any help? Thanks a lot
You have to meet their requirement.

Nov 23, 2015
to show them you have sufficient settlement fund is the whole point of requesting the bank statements.

Moe Juve said:
Hey guys
Any help? Thanks a lot

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
By the grace of the Almighty.. Got nomination today!
This forum has been great.. I wish all the best to my friends here!!