TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
sushsmart15 said:
Finally, after a long time, I received my old expired Bank draft today along with the copy of AOR from OINP.
Given your timeline, it seems like OINP is processing applicants randomly. Still waiting for additional doc request.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
TLOU said:
Given your timeline, it seems like OINP is processing applicants randomly. Still waiting for additional doc request.
Hi TLOU,
What is the significance of additional document request?
How long does it take for OINP to issue nomination after submitting additional documents?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
PavS said:
it is 16056**
I am starting to see a pattern here. Most computer engineers/experts (ie. NOC 2171) are getting processed FASTER than everyone else

Fair or unfair? I don't know. My file number is 16033** and I have heard Nothing after DD request.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
mjadawala said:
Hi TLOU,
What is the significance of additional document request?
How long does it take for OINP to issue nomination after submitting additional documents?
I'm not sure as I have yet to hear from them after I sent a new DD.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
cococly said:
I am starting to see a pattern here. Most computer engineers/experts (ie. NOC 2171) are getting processed FASTER than everyone else

Fair or unfair? I don't know. My file number is 16033** and I have heard Nothing after DD request.
Actually you might be onto something here... I read somewhere, I just can't find the post anymore, that during McCallum's visit to India he lectured at some tech school and explained the new priorities that they'll be establishing in the EE; one of which was something like Global Strategic Skills with specific aim to fast track people with deep IT skills that is currently one of Canada's most critical skill shortages. These are basically NOCs 217X...

You may argue that OINP is not IRCC, but we have read on OINP's site that they aim to better align their nomination program to the federal program...

Just a thought.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cococly said:

file numbers lost their sequence after AOR and as per new DD recd. NOC still is not the criteria because many other NOC got nominated recently.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
bestofluck said:
file numbers lost their sequence after AOR and as per new DD recd. NOC still is not the criteria because many other NOC got nominated recently.
This also makes sense... the DD fiasco surely jumbled up the queue quite a bit...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Actually you might be onto something here... I read somewhere, I just can't find the post anymore, that during McCallum's visit to India he lectured at some tech school and explained the new priorities that they'll be establishing in the EE; one of which was something like Global Strategic Skills with specific aim to fast track people with deep IT skills that is currently one of Canada's most critical skill shortages. These are basically NOCs 217X...

You may argue that OINP is not IRCC, but we have read on OINP's site that they aim to better align their nomination program to the federal program...

Just a thought.
g126: bestofluck, All Members

Imminently, OINP is not NOC specific. Proof; Non 217X NOC's have got NoMs/PR

Most of the technologies used in these countries , hardware, software, networks, communication currently in use are / will be redundant.
Essentially to remain updated, efficient, cost effective a major transition, migration is targeted based on the open source tech, like Big
data, Java, R, ........In order to implement such high end technologies, the resources with such skill sets are and going to be in demand.

SMAC (Social Media, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) professionals are in great demand when I browsed through several job portals in Canada.

I am happy to know that our neighbor's son a Cyber security architect with 3 years experience is paid 140,000/Annum in Montreal.
Quebec processed his PR on priority and he landed in Vancouver in 13 months!!! This is an exceptional case, which illustrates the dearth of skilled professionals. Another example of a young professional at IBM Toronto drawing a massive CTC and so on. The key is the skills set.

All NOC's are equally important in the economy. The 217X may have slight edge.
My NoC 2173 Software Engineer on several technology platforms(Oracle, SAP, IBM, MS etc) are offered different pay slabs.

Let's hope and pray for our NoM/PR. I believe we are blessed, qualified, experienced, hardworking and will be successful any where in the world.

IlyaL

Sep 4, 2015
Guys,

what is the maximum pdf file size, when sending additional documents to OINP ? Any requirement for resolution in dpi ?

As I read - each document should be in separate file (pay stub, bank statement etc.)

Thank you.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well guys.... One of my luck days has arrived. OINP has asked me only for my 6 months bank statements as the additional documents.

My investigator analyst is 'NB'

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick question... My student permit is expiring on 10th Dec 2016. Although I have already applied for its renewal as I was initially given a 2 year student visa for a 4 year program ( a norm for a person coming in Canada for a PhD program), is there a chance that my provincial nomination can get accelerated.

@Bestofluck and MZASAM looking forward for your views.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys so yesterday i got an email from express entry , they requested additional documents
(1) bank statements from 6 months and settlement funds --
i had asked my parents to send me an amount which would take my settlement funds over 13k just to be on the safe side, as i was running below the balance of 12k required for the settlement of funds .. attached will be receipts, bank statements and letter of support, so they send the money which should be coming in after the weekend.
(2) my current status in Canada -- since my work permit expired and I've been on a visitor permit since march.. which i will provide

i just wanted to run this by the forum since my parents are sending me money from abroad and i will receive it after this weekend, should i attach anything other than the mentioned attachments (letter of support and explanation written and signed by parents, parents bank statement, receipts of the money transfer from their bank to mine).

Regards
Salman

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hii. Today on sunday evening i got additional document request from oinp officer . I have all the document except one which is proof of current location that is lease document. I never did lease with my owner and i think they wont give , so i am worry . What can i do with this please advise friends

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Preety245 said:
Hii. Today on sunday evening i got additional document request from oinp officer . I have all the document except one which is proof of current location that is lease document. I never did lease with my owner and i think they wont give , so i am worry . What can i do with this please advise friends
A bill or a driver's licence or any other document that would have your address with a recent date.
all the best

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
Hi guys so yesterday i got an email from express entry , they requested additional documents
(1) bank statements from 6 months and settlement funds --
i had asked my parents to send me an amount which would take my settlement funds over 13k just to be on the safe side, as i was running below the balance of 12k required for the settlement of funds .. attached will be receipts, bank statements and letter of support, so they send the money which should be coming in after the weekend.
(2) my current status in Canada -- since my work permit expired and I've been on a visitor permit since march.. which i will provide

i just wanted to run this by the forum since my parents are sending me money from abroad and i will receive it after this weekend, should i attach anything other than the mentioned attachments (letter of support and explanation written and signed by parents, parents bank statement, receipts of the money transfer from their bank to mine).

Regards
Salman
What do you mean by "email from express entry" ? Do you mean from OINP ?