Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
It worked thanks. Nop still Decision in progress. It's giving me anxiety honestly I check 2-3 times a day :(
To be honest, I check twice or three times as well. However, if it was a rejection, it should have been received way earlier but because they have reached their maximum nomination allocation for 2019, they could not provide any more nominations until 2020 as they have mentioned on their website.

I hope that we will receive our nominations soon.
Kindly share with me your decision once you receive it. This will be in less than a week :D

Thanks

Ravs90

Jan 7, 2020
Good day everyone, I'm new to the forum but just like most person here I'm anxiously awaiting a response for my submission to the OINP. Currently at DIP.

In my research, I noticed that the OINP received their 2019 allocation on 15th March 2019 (see link below).

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-9

If the pattern remains the same in 2020, then I'm thinking I may not get a response until March 2020, which is around when the OINP would receive their 2020 allocation. Any thoughts?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Good day everyone, I'm new to the forum but just like most person here I'm anxiously awaiting a response for my submission to the OINP. Currently at DIP.

In my research, I noticed that the OINP received their 2019 allocation on 15th March 2019 (see link below).

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-9

If the pattern remains the same in 2020, then I'm thinking I may not get a response until March 2020, which is around when the OINP would receive their 2020 allocation. Any thoughts?
I have checked the above as well. However, as of the beginning of 2019, they started to issue nomination from Jan 7th, 2019 though they received their allocation in March.
Check this: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
Modify the search through filtering only applications that received a nomination in Jan 2019.

The other issue is that I have sent so many emails to OINP and I do not really want to send a further email asking if they would only issue nominations in March.

If anyone receives a nomination in Jan this year, please let us know.

Thanks

Ravs90

Jan 7, 2020
I have checked the above as well. However, as of the beginning of 2019, they started to issue nomination from Jan 7th, 2019 though they received their allocation in March.
Check this: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
Modify the search through filtering only applications that received a nomination in Jan 2019.

The other issue is that I have sent so many emails to OINP and I do not really want to send a further email asking if they would only issue nominations in March.

If anyone receives a nomination in Jan this year, please let us know.

Thanks
Thank you for pointing that out, this is good news. Looking forward to a response soon.

Dec 9, 2019
Guys .. submitted LOI on 21st Sep 2019
got my OINP nomination yesterday :)

and it is showing in my express entry profile .. not bragging just wanted to let you guys know
That's a good news.... congratulations to you and your family. I just observed the online trackers and noticed that two people have updated that they received nomination on 07 Jan 2020. This is a good news. Soon, all of us, who are in DIP stage, will see the golden email in our email account. Cheers!

Reactions: healthystartsnow
Jan 8, 2020
That's a good news.... congratulations to you and your family. I just observed the online trackers and noticed that two people have updated that they received nomination on 07 Jan 2020. This is a good news. Soon, all of us, who are in DIP stage, will see the golden email in our email account. Cheers!
where is the tracker ?

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, I am facing issues in login on to OINP efiling portal. Site is not working since tuesday. Is there anyone else facing difficulty in login to the website?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020