+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:
What if for my case, I already included a year's worth of payslips and bank statements as part of my the application package sent last November, do you think they will still ask for additional documents? Thanks
You can most certainly expect an additional document request. Today, this has become a norm - Earlier many applicants received nomination without getting additional document request. If you do get nomination with an additional document request, you are lucky.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hey Guys,

Please share your suggestions.

I have already received OINP - AOR on 11th march 2016. My passport is getting expired in August 2016, so I have applied for 'renewal of Passport' and hopefully will receive it within 20-25 days.

My question is,
Once I get the new passport-

1) Should I first change the passport details in 'MY CIC' account? and then,
2) Fill in the form "change of personal details' form, send the old and new passport copies' to OINP, Toronto?
3)do I have to send photocopy of every page of OLD and NEW passport OR first and last page would do?

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
ingeb said:
For example, I havent had a request for additional docs (and I figure I would have received it by now?). I currently dont have a job but (more than) sufficiënt pof.
I don't have a job either since I have moved from Vancouver to Toronto because of ONIP PT. My PGWP expires in the mid of June, so there is no chance for me to find a job in Toronto with around 2 month valid status. Not sure if it's going to impact the decision of nomination:(

I chose CEC under OINP, thought we don't need the sufficient fund as FSW.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alya2905 said:
Hey Guys,

I have already received OINP - AOR on 11th march 2016. My passport is getting expired in August 2016, so I have applied for 'renewal of Passport' and hopefully will receive it within 20-25 days.

My question is,

1) Should I first change the passport details in 'MY CIC' account? and then, - Yes, you can add the new passport details as well. I have both my passport details listed in my MyCIC account.
2) Fill in the form "change of personal details' form, send the old and new passport copies' to OINP, Toronto? - Since you would have already sent your old passport copy as part of your OINP application, just send the new passport copy.
3)do I have to send photocopy of every page of OLD and NEW passport OR first and last page would do? - In my opinion, you can send them scanned copy of all pages of your new passport (pdf). Even though all pages would be blank, you may still have to do it as it is stated in the OINP Application Guide.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yesterday, I sent an e-mail with my file number and officer initials in the subject. The officer replied within one hour and told me that he has received all documents and when that has been reviewed them I'll hear back from him.
Good luck bro. Maybe in May we will get the nominee.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a mid-November applicant with no AOR till now - and it is very annoying. I have sent an email to them only to receive an automated response :

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate you taking the time to email us with your questions and concerns. Your inquiry is very important and it will be reviewed and answered within 15 days.

We are currently experiencing a delay due to the extremely high volume of calls and emails.

Please know that your email will be reviewed and we are working diligently to accommodate your requests and answer any questions that you may need answered.

Please note that this office does not respond to status inquiries for applications that are being processed within our standard 90 day processing period. Please also note that information on an application will only be provided to the main applicant or an authorized representative.

Further information regarding our programs and requirements may be found at www.ontarioimmigration.ca

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Do you guys think they lost my application or something :|

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
rohitbites said:
I am a mid-November applicant with no AOR till now - and it is very annoying. I have sent an email to them only to receive an automated response :

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate you taking the time to email us with your questions and concerns. Your inquiry is very important and it will be reviewed and answered within 15 days.

We are currently experiencing a delay due to the extremely high volume of calls and emails.

Please know that your email will be reviewed and we are working diligently to accommodate your requests and answer any questions that you may need answered.

Please note that this office does not respond to status inquiries for applications that are being processed within our standard 90 day processing period. Please also note that information on an application will only be provided to the main applicant or an authorized representative.

Further information regarding our programs and requirements may be found at www.ontarioimmigration.ca

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Do you guys think they lost my application or something :|
Dear friend,
This is a generic response to your email, and it doesn't indicate any confirmed status regarding your application. So, don't put your self under pressure and panic.
Be positive, relax and hopefully you're going to get update on your status very soon.
Good luck friend :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Stanlee, IMO, I think it is sufficient to send the bio pages of the new passport to OINP via e-mail. You don't have to send it to them via snail mail post application submission.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
Stanlee, IMO, I think it is sufficient to send the bio pages of the new passport to OINP via e-mail. You don't have to send it to them via snail mail post application submission.
Yes, if you still have any doubt that which one is appropriate then I'd suggest to first confirm from the OINP themselves about the correct way.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I agree about email, and logically, it should be only the bio pages of the new passport (as it has been issued recently). I was just referring to OINP Application Guide where they have asked for all pages irrespective of the fact whether it is blank or not.

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hey Guys,

My question is,

1) Should I first change the passport details in 'MY CIC' account? and then, - Just remember to check the Funds declared to be greater than the minimum required post the funds requirement updated in Jan.
2) Fill in the form "change of personal details' form, send the old and new passport copies' to OINP, Toronto?
3)do I have to send photocopy of every page of OLD and NEW passport OR first and last page would do?

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Skvach said:
no updates, huh? :(
None here my end. . But I do not expect anything till late May or early June :(

There haven't been any nominations this week for Nov applicants, right?

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I will loose 5 points because of my age in June. I read in the OINP booklet that they will reject the applicant if it happens before Express Entry submission. As I am waiting for almost 6 month (168 days) for the nominee, do you think that they accept it as an exception? My score will drop to 398. What do you suggest?
Thanks