OINP Application sent in November 2015

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
bending down on the railway platform dont make the train come earlier. every 10 mins? i can understand and hope u get it soon
Ha Ha ;D, true that. But couldn't help the anxiety.

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Mine too. I'm trying to find out anyone who works for ICICI Bank. These customer care guys are not very helpful! I've asked a few friends.
Me too, struggling to get the info on DD en-cash. :mad:

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Sure will do.
Count me in as well if you hear anything on this front from ICICI. I'm also in same boat ???

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
IMO, If the guy used western union services to get bank draft from reputed bank then it is fine. If the draft/MO is solely from Western Union then there can be problem.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
I have sent the DD from thomas cook. Could you tell me why they have returned DD from western union? Will using thomas cook for DD will also be a problem?

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
cjs said:
IMO, If the guy used western union services to get bank draft from reputed bank then it is fine. If the draft/MO is solely from Western Union then there can be problem.
they used some bank service.... i don't remember it now :(

i will check the documents at home in the evening

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Me too, struggling to get the info on DD en-cash. :mad:
Here is an update of my conversation with ICICI forex support:
After providing them with my DD no, they mentioned they are unable to locate any records, i.e. it has not yet been encashed. Also, they mentioned these bank drafts are valid for 3 months post issue date. That was another bummer for me :'(. So, if OINP doesn't get it cleared in next couple of days, they will be returning my bank draft for further renewal :eek:. Now, considering my application package is complete (my assumption), I will be screwed for no fault of mine. Super confused ???

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Here is an update of my conversation with ICICI forex support:
After providing them with my DD no, they mentioned they are unable to locate any records, i.e. it has not yet been encashed. Also, they mentioned these bank drafts are valid for 3 months post issue date. That was another bummer for me :'(. So, if OINP doesn't get it cleared in next couple of days, they will be returning my bank draft for further renewal :eek:. Now, considering my application package is complete (my assumption), I will be screwed for no fault of mine. Super confused ???
This is super scary :eek: