Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vj3171 said:
wow canadawecome thanks so much for your advise... you are always there. Hope you have sent email to premier wait till Tuesday I am hoping you would hear something positive. Also please write to Laura Albanese, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration...
Thanks for your words...We hope your words come true.

We'll surely write to her this week.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Today I reviewed my EE profile. I read that ITA checklist is generated based on what we have entered in our EE profile. Since I got nominated nearly 10 months post AOR. So m very skeptic this time not to pile loads of documents on the officer in-charge's desk. Will try to send just the required ones not complementary or supplementary one as I did last time and probably it might have confused the officer.

So as per my review and below shared information I am certain that I am not claiming points for my spouse education (though he did not do ECA so no points for that) and work experience so kindly suggest should i remove them from EE profile and answer no to my spouse education and work experience.

CRS - Human Capital - Age 90
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 122
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0 (he does not have ECA but still I mentioned in EE)
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0 (But have mentioned about his all foreign experience in my EE)
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 600
Kindly advise I know I might look visibly stupid despite having 0 points I have mentioned in EE profile but my mind is not able to make a decision.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ahawala said:
Hi everyone, i'm here to update my status. I got the nomination on the 12th.During the 15 month waiting, i've emailed and called them multiple times. Every time they tell me it's in the final stage. Also i went to their office several times, the answer i got was always the same. I'm not on the list but Here's my timeline
Pt: 09/24/2015
AOR: 11/24/2015
Phone call from oinp: 12/4/2015
PFL: 11/4/2016
Nomination:01/12/2017

Hope everyone here get their nominations soon and keep faith.
Congratulations! That was a long wait!

I sincerely hope the others who are waiting get their nomination ASAP!

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vj3171 said:
Hi all

Today I reviewed my EE profile. I read that ITA checklist is generated based on what we have entered in our EE profile. Since I got nominated nearly 10 months post AOR. So m very skeptic this time not to pile loads of documents on the officer in-charge's desk. Will try to send just the required ones not complementary or supplementary one as I did last time and probably it might have confused the officer.

So as per my review and below shared information I am certain that I am not claiming points for my spouse education (though he did not do ECA so no points for that) and work experience so kindly suggest should i remove them from EE profile and answer no to my spouse education and work experience.

CRS - Human Capital - Age 90
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 122
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0 (he does not have ECA but still I mentioned in EE)
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0 (But have mentioned about his all foreign experience in my EE)
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 600
Kindly advise I know I might look visibly stupid despite having 0 points I have mentioned in EE profile but my mind is not able to make a decision.
You can remove the foreign work experience of the dependent spouse for sure because it doesn't award you any points. If you have not claimed any points for your spouse education AND it doesn't affect your eligibility (in the FSW points grid), then you can remove that as well.

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Thanks for your words...We hope your words come true.

We'll surely write to her this week.
Hi, have u written to her? any response? i was also planning to write, hence asking

Thanks
Gayathri

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
gayathry84 said:
Hi, have u written to her? any response? i was also planning to write, hence asking

Thanks
Gayathri
No, not yet...we will this week.
What's your timeline?

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can remove the foreign work experience of the dependent spouse for sure because it doesn't award you any points. If you have not claimed any points for your spouse education AND it doesn't affect your eligibility (in the FSW points grid), then you can remove that as well.
Thanks Raj

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
rajkamalmohanram said:
I hope you and other applicants that are still waiting get your nominations at the earliest.
Can we receive PFL in the decision phase? Or is it issued during assessment phase?

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we receive PFL in the decision phase? Or is it issued during assessment phase?
Not sure whether OINP follows any such format.
But I received PFL during decision phase in Nov 2016. My application was in decision phase from Sept 2016

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
vj3171 said:
But I received PFL during decision phase in Nov 2016. My application was in decision phase from Sept 2016
Thanks for your reply. I keep thinking about their reasons for a PFL. Can't find any. I've been in decision phase since December.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
vj3171 said:
VJ is right, I got PFL too during the final phase. That application stage names mean nothing.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am expecting to get ITA in the next draw. Can me and my husband do medical on separate days. Due to my husbands work schedule he is unable to come along with me. So he was thinking if he can get it done without me. Slots seems to be available for those days checked with the hospital.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
vj3171 said:
Hi All,
I am expecting to get ITA in the next draw. Can me and my husband do medical on separate days. Due to my husbands work schedule he is unable to come along with me. So he was thinking if he can get it done without me. Slots seems to be available for those days checked with the hospital.
Yes you can, just double check with the medical center if that's OK. If your medical center does not require any documentation from IRCC to do the upfront medical then there shouldn't be a problem.