29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Skvach said:
Anyway, I believe that there are 1000 or even more people in the queue for nomination before me,
as there were sent around 1400 applications in November and there are people from Oct who are not nominated yet.
Moreover, if they nominate 10 people a day (20 work days a month) it will take them 5 month to finish Oct&Nov applicants.
the ugly truth!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
maged_mmh said:
the ugly truth!
The only good step they have taken is stopped issuing new nominations!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
rajkamalmohanram,

Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, applicants: Approximately 100 -125 on resp. threads

OINP officially declared that they nominated 870 till 31 Dec 2015.

There are few nominations issued in recent past. Yourself and other seniors are waiting for your NOMs for so long.

Now it's June and almost 6 months are over. What is the backlog that is mentioned time and again.

Where is the quota of 2700 NOMs for 2015 and 2016, I fail to understand.

Does it imply that we are not aware and OINP might be issuing AORs/NOMs to applicants who are not on this thread / forum? Please reply
The quota is for the number of nominations issued - Not for the number of AORs. OINP had sent a very high number of PTs (1800 and odd PTs in Jan alone which makes it around 67 % of the total nominations they can issue in 2016). So, they now have to send AORs to all these applicants and while at it, nominate the applicants pending from earlier months.

The "backlog" is there because they have sent more application requests (PTs) than they can handle. The quota for 2015 and 2016 combined is around 5400 applications (for EE streams alone), which means, they can issue 5400 nominations in the 2015-16 quota. Since they have sent extremely huge number of application requests (PTs), they might have been caught up between nominating the applicants that are waiting after AOR and sending AOR to applicants who have submitted applications. I suspect the workforce at OINP is very small (compared to the number of applications they have to process) - Less number of officers handling extremely huge number of applications and hence this painful, indefinite delay.

Also, we should keep in mind that the sample set on the forum is small. OINP might be issuing nominations to applicants who are not on the forum. That is certainly possible. Yet, the intelligence that we can gather from the forum is invaluable - For instance, we knew about re-creating profiles to get PTs LONG before OINP announced it officially.

I guess there is nothing else we can do except have hope, gather courage and wait. They have stopped responding to our e-mails and picking up our calls so that ship has sailed too. What they are doing to address this is also in the dark.

I strongly suggest we create a petition and collect at least 100 signatures and send it to the Minister responsible for this department. We are not planning a coupe; we are just requesting them to direct their attention to the indefinite delay in the HPCS applications and request them to address and resolve this at the earliest.

<< The above is only my opinion and contains speculation>> .

Comments, people?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram, All members,

Thanks Raj.

Well, by pausing the NOI PT in Feb, the process of issuing AORs / NOM's should have picked pace, but it has slowed down drastically.

For a long time, we are not even getting auto replies, responses to any mails. I sent updates of my passport, no response since three months.

Well, many members disagree on this forum to express the grievances, delays as a joint plea to the concerned authorities.

For sure the staff, officers at OINP must be reporting the status, progress to the Program manager / higher authorities.

What ever may be the scenarios, it should be shared with the applicants.

Lack of info, indefinite time frames, uncertainty is adding to anxieties.

Well, no options, except waiting ..
:'(

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I strongly suggest we create a petition and collect at least 100 signatures and send it to the Minister responsible for this department. We are not planning a coupe; we are just requesting them to direct their attention to the indefinite delay in the HPCS applications and request them to address and resolve this at the earliest.

@rajkamalmohanram
Actually, there is no need to collect 100 signature. You can directly contact Ontario Minister/Ontario Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration and send complaint/feedback/suggestion using the web form below :-

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/contact/

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:

@rajkamalmohanram
Actually, there is no need to collect 100 signature. You can directly contact Ontario Minister/Ontario Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration and send complaint/feedback/suggestion using the web form below :-

Yes, I am aware of this option but I am of the opinion that many voices are much more powerful than a single voice. A joint petition will give the impression that this is not an isolated complaint/grievance - A part of the OINP applicant community (as a whole) is looking for an answer. That impression is far more powerful than many separate individuals sending separate complaints.

This is only my opinion!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:

@rajkamalmohanram

In fact 100 different mails will make more impact which is already being done. Everyone writes a mail and repeats it and that is the reason they said they will ask for new DD if the same expires the validity. I wrote them a long letter explaining the difficulties arising from the situation. many others mentioned the same and they recd many mails. This change reflects the fact that isolated mails from different applicants will make more impact than sending a petition signed by 100 people.

I don't encourage a petition signed by 100 applicants as it becomes a st. forward fight without any right.

its not that good words counts. Its the action that's counts. And sending a petition itself is a bad action. bad thought.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
In fact 100 different mails will make more impact which is already being done. Everyone writes a mail and repeats it and that is the reason they said they will ask for new DD if the same expires the validity. I wrote them a long letter explaining the difficulties arising from the situation. many others mentioned the same and they recd many mails. This change reflects the fact that isolated mails from different applicants will make more impact than sending a petition signed by 100 people.

I don't encourage a petition signed by 100 applicants as it becomes a st. forward fight without any right.

its not that good words counts. Its the action that's counts. And sending a petition itself is a bad action. bad thought.
Please enlighten me as to why a petition is a "bad action... bad thought"? Also, if you could be kind enough to explain how does sending a petition translate to "straightforward fight without any right", I would be grateful.

I am not saying single petitions would definitely go to the bin. All I am saying is that joint petitions are much more powerful than a single person filing a complaint. If you don't believe me, just check out a website called causes.com. See how the community voices against certain gruesome happenings (For instance - The Yulin Dog festival).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please enlighten me as to why a petition is a "bad action... bad thought"? Also, if you could be kind enough to explain how does sending a petition translate to "straightforward fight without any right", would be grateful.
01. Petition is a legal word which is often sent as a first step to legal action. IF the petition is not replied, it will demand further action and so it becomes a fight later on. While a personal mail is sent for specific inquiry. I sent them a mail stating it is a serious problem that My DD will expire and it is their moral responsibility to deposit the same as soon as recd. It is a Interest loss to either of us. I again reminded of the mail after few days and every time i got a reply saying they would look into the matter. May be they recd many such mails, because the situation was new to them also. They did mention the same in the 9th may update.

St Forward fight is explained and without right means when we are not a PR of Canada such petitions don't count much.

02. Normally petitions are made and given to courts ( or third party) to take action against some body. Imagine I have a problem with you, and I give you petition signed by 100 people what diff it will make to you? You will do the same you were doing. But if I give petition to some elder of your family asking him to take action against you it makes sense. And than 100 signatures makes an impact.

03. I just expressed my views. I strongly believe such petitions never give good result.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
01. Petition is a legal word which is often sent as a first step to legal action. IF the petition is not replied, it will demand further action and so it becomes a fight later on. While a personal mail is sent for specific inquiry. I sent them a mail stating it is a serious problem that My DD will expire and it is their moral responsibility to deposit the same as soon as recd. It is a Interest loss to either of us. I again reminded of the mail after few days and every time i got a reply saying they would look into the matter. May be they recd many such mails, because the situation was new to them also. They did mention the same in the 9th may update.

St Forward fight is explained and without right means when we are not a PR of Canada such petitions don't count much.

02. Normally petitions are made and given to courts ( or third party) to take action against some body. Imagine I have a problem with you, and I give you petition signed by 100 people what diff it will make to you? You will do the same you were doing. But if I give petition to some elder of your family asking him to take action against you it makes sense. And than 100 signatures makes an impact.

03. I just expressed my views. I strongly believe such petitions never give good result.
Honestly, I don't think there is not much they can do at the moment. My guess.. they have the number of people working in the office that is enough for giving (lets just say) 5000 nominations in 2016. It doesnt make sense to increase this workforce because they cannot give out more nominations this year. There is no use in hiring x more people, nominating everyone in July and then don't have a job in Aug-Dec. They will probably keep working at this pace and announce a new (more selective) instruction in November. They will def not invite everyone above 400 crs cause they have learned that that is just too many people.
For us, the long wait is the enormous response they have gotten. And currently we are being delayed because they are looking at everyone with expiring work permit (they have been nominated in the last weeks). Hopefully, soon they will start nominating the FSW people, starting at the bottom.. there are July people waiting!! Then slowly slowly slowly move forward.. Guess they will start nominating Nov people from Aug or Sept..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ingeb yes you are right, they will soon start giving out nominations, and once they start they will be given out faster than before. In fact what i believe is they are ready with the nominations but looking to the small invites in draws they are asked to pause giving more nominations ( by IRCC) until the draw size increase, otherwise only OINP nominated would get invite. Once they start inviting more app. you will see a flow of nominations.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ingeb yes you are right, they will soon start giving out nominations, and once they start they will be given out faster than before. In fact what i believe is they are ready with the nominations but looking to the small invites in draws they are asked to pause giving more nominations ( by IRCC) until the draw size increase, otherwise only OINP nominated would get invite. Once they start inviting more app. you will see a flow of nominations.
Hope so!! Going little crazy..
As everyone.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
ingeb said:
Hope so!! Going little crazy..
As everyone.
Well my thought is, they will speed up the process of nomination now because they need to meet their quota else it will go waste.

As everyone said earlier, their quota is 5500, i don't think they have sent out even a 1000 NOMs this year.

Also, they were the one sending the PT notification, then how come they receive more applications then anticipated!

Again these are just my thoughts.