+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Palls said:
Hi Guys,
Thought twice before informing u all, my application got rejected, coz my agent did not attach my resume copy in the application. I am totally depressed with this blunder my agent has made, as I used them for not doing this kind of silly mistakes,
Please do not trust your agent at all blindly. I really don't know what to say or expect after this tragedy with me. Can anyone guide me if I want still tell Ontario that it's not my mistake and my agents.

Please check if anyone of you can suggest me and keep my hopes positive.

Best of luck to all other's waiting for AOR, specially for Angel1719 you deserve an AOR very soon. All other for Nomination.

I wanted to be a part of this green going list.
hi i am so sorry to hear this. And thank you for your kind words. How dif you find out about rejection and when? As far as I remember you mentioned two days back it was pending. I am feeling super scared

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Palls said:
Hi Guys,
Thought twice before informing u all, my application got rejected, coz my agent did not attach my resume copy in the application. I am totally depressed with this blunder my agent has made, as I used them for not doing this kind of silly mistakes,
Please do not trust your agent at all blindly. I really don't know what to say or expect after this tragedy with me. Can anyone guide me if I want still tell Ontario that it's not my mistake and my agents.

Please check if anyone of you can suggest me and keep my hopes positive.

Best of luck to all other's waiting for AOR, specially for Angel1719 you deserve an AOR very soon. All other for Nomination.

I wanted to be a part of this green going list.
That is awful. I'm very sorry about what has happened. Unqualified, unlicensed agents have no one to answer to. If the agent is registered with the ICCRC, he is answerable to the council if he makes such blunders.

People, if you are hiring a representative, please check if he/she is registered with the ICCRC.

Can anyone guide me if I want still tell Ontario that it's not my mistake and my agents.
Unfortunately, this will not work, IMO. Even if you hire an agent, for any information/(misinformation)/documents/(missing documents) on the profile, the applicant is held solely responsible (by most immigration authorities) and not the representative. This is why you should hire a qualified AND licensed representative so that they can be held answerable to the ICCRC.

I pains to say this but I don't think there is anything that you can do to make them accept this application again. OINP might open up in November again - You might want to give it a shot! However, if you see the need to report this to OINP, feel free to try. Trying is not a crime.

Good luck and all the very best!

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel1719 I understand how tensed you must be. Check with your agent as he/she would have got an update.

Will it be possible for you to update the list today?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Angel that's awful news, did they send you an email to this or did they call you?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Charrington said:
Angel that's awful news, did they send you an email to this or did they call you?
charrington not me. Palls got this news. Me too want to find out how did they send the rejection

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
sbrs2010 said:
Angel1719 I understand how tensed you must be. Check with your agent as he/she would have got an update.

Will it be possible for you to update the list today?
ya in a while i will do. Thanks and yes my heart sank now thinking my fate can go in this direction too.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel1719 said:
ya in a while i will do. Thanks and yes my heart sank now thinking my fate can go in this direction too.
Your file has NOT been returned until and unless you see the returned package. Hopefully, you will not see it. Wish you get your AOR at the earliest! Good luck and all the very best!

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your file has NOT been returned until and unless you see the returned package. Hopefully, you will not see it. Wish you get your AOR at the earliest! Good luck and all the very best!
my worry is that just two days back Palls had pending status and today we see rejection. Trying to understand if it was already sent back or they emailed with this status

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Palls said:
Hi Guys,
Very sorry to hear this. After so much of waiting, this is not expected from OINP. They have been liberal for ECA not sent and also few other missing things and they should have considered this too. They can always ask for anything missing later on when they know re submitting is not possible now.

I hope you get PT NOI in the new online processing system where you can yourself upload the documents.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
savco2000 said:
Thank you bestofluck. I'd like to wish all the applicants the best of luck. It's been a long journey.
Nicely said savco. All is well that ends well. good luck for nomination. :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
Sincerely hope your fate fully supports you at this junction. I wish you get AOR in few days. Keep your hopes at highest level.

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Thanks Raj, would like to inform that the agent is a lisenced and qualifiled agent with ICCRC. He himself also has a PR of Canada. I was not expecting his mistake from them and they as well are not accepting that the resume was not part of the package. Do not know whom to trust in this case? My application was returned to the agent directly and they got the letter of rejection by mail/ courier along with all documents on Tuesday.

I am almost in tears due to this rejection. Can you confirm to which mail ID I drop a mail to and at least take a chance to convince them to re consider my case.

Looking forward for your valuable reply.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Here is the updated list

LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 58

AOR RECD : 43
RVWD & ACPTD : 05
APP RETURNED : 03
NOMINATIONS : 01

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
[b][color=green]CEC           yeesha                  1-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Rob2k                   1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Indersandhu6            1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16             [/color][/b]                                                                      
[b][color=green]FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                  
[b][color=green]FSW           mandeep_29              3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
[b][color=green]FSW           g126                    3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]                                                                                                              
[b][color=green]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16          [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           sudi                    4-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16                   [/color][/b]                                                                                    
[b][color=green]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]             
[b][color=green]CEC           SFKAS                   7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                            
[b][color=green]FSW-O         AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16[/color][/b]
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland    [/color]  [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           pkshaji                 8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW           An886                   8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW-O         pavanvk(client)         8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]         
[b][color=green]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           jodi1526                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending 
[b][color=blue]CEC-I         myangelbei(friend)     10-Mar-16      Nom:22-Aug-16        work permit expired in July [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           TimeLord18             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           ayesha2015             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
FSW           travel_freak           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[color=red]FSW-O         Palls                  14-Mar-16      Rejected:24-Aug-16   Missing resume[/color]   
[b][color=green]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]FSW           amanaapj2000           16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           sms_1190(friend)       16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Shawd0wFax             17-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           averma                 21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=green]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16         [/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=purple]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]     
FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=purple]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Palls said:
My application was returned to the agent directly and they got the letter of rejection by mail/ courier along with all documents on Tuesday.
On tuesday you received an email from them saying its pending. I just checked your old post it was on Aug 23rd that you had received same reply as pending. can you tell me when was this email of pending received.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Palls said:
Thanks Raj, would like to inform that the agent is a lisenced and qualifiled agent with ICCRC. He himself also has a PR of Canada. I was not expecting his mistake from them and they as well are not accepting that the resume was not part of the package. Do not know whom to trust in this case? My application was returned to the agent directly and they got the letter of rejection by mail/ courier along with all documents on Tuesday.

I am almost in tears due to this rejection. Can you confirm to which mail ID I drop a mail to and at least take a chance to convince them to re consider my case.

Looking forward for your valuable reply.
Well even you try and convenience them it will take a few days or a month to communicate. Eventually you may end up submitting in October even if they allow you. Its better to wait for another PT NOI in the new online system now. Hope they start sending PT by November or December.

But you must mail them with all details to accept your re submission.